NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
A game of hypocrisy. The other brothels and yours are being put out of business by this new one, which is supposedly wrong and unfair, and yet we're now attempting to do the same thing by taking over not only this new one but the others as well. Exactly the same thing.
Wrong. The MC is not closing the other brothels. He is closing the Reincarnator that is taking business from everyone else. He doesn't take over or close any of the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geomilev2

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
A game of hypocrisy. The other brothels and yours are being put out of business by this new one, which is supposedly wrong and unfair, and yet we're now attempting to do the same thing by taking over not only this new one but the others as well. Exactly the same thing.
There is nothing fair in this kind of business... or in business in general.

Jun 24, 2017
The new brothel is run by reincarnators
Wait wait, so does the title and description of this game imply that we play a brothel manager in one of the isekai worlds, and the competing brothel is filled with people from our world who reincarnated into the isekai world? I mean, I know the isekai genre is supposed to make the reincarnated people OP, but I didn't realize brothel expertise fell under the scope. If it's not this, then someone needs to make that game.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Wait wait, so does the title and description of this game imply that we play a brothel manager in one of the isekai worlds, and the competing brothel is filled with people from our world who reincarnated into the isekai world? I mean, I know the isekai genre is supposed to make the reincarnated people OP, but I didn't realize brothel expertise fell under the scope. If it's not this, then someone needs to make that game.
You'd be surprised how well Isekai genre and brothels match, just like Isekai genre and slaves. Brothels are potential plot points in many isekai (getting comrades, exploring the hero's mentality of good and wrong) and there's some gag isekais that centered on brothels (Like the Doctor Slime one, the potion-selling one or the absurdly funny shota 'Dragonborn' dick).

Hedpets

Sep 24, 2017
how the hell are you supposed to do the cow girls?
i got the info that they like to be stared at, which does it for half the bar, but afterwards doing anything else doesn't raise it anymore?

Reactions: poouo

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
how the hell are you supposed to do the cow girls?
i got the info that they like to be stared at, which does it for half the bar, but afterwards doing anything else doesn't raise it anymore?
Use the hand tool on their breasts and then do the boost.
That is, hold left click and then when it starts interacting with the breasts, hold right click for the boost.
After the screen goes pink-ish and the points are no longer coming, change to the mouth tool and do the breasts again.

Sometimes you might have to swap between left and right breast. That is pretty much it.
Once you start penetration you won't get many points until you get the Slime Cape or something like that equipment, but it is still doable to get A without it.

monsterhunterbrony

Dec 10, 2019
anyone knows how to go to the fox brothel? despite being the mistyc mist night it doesnt appear on the map. am i looking at the wrong place? or do I need to complete an other event before it can appear? (I already met with the Fox master who gave me a mist creating item)

Jun 24, 2017
You'd be surprised how well Isekai genre and brothels match, just like Isekai genre and slaves. Brothels are potential plot points in many isekai (getting comrades, exploring the hero's mentality of good and wrong) and there's some gag isekais that centered on brothels (Like the Doctor Slime one, the potion-selling one or the absurdly funny shota 'Dragonborn' dick).
Oh definitely, isekai and brothels do go together, but that's not what I am finding special. It's that the competitive brothel that the MC has to fight is, according to the description, filled with people who were isekai'd to the MC's world, as in regular humans. I find that hilarious that the monster girls who are a natural part of the world aren't special and that the regular humans who were reincarnated into the fantasy world as more valuable (and apparently really knowledgeable about brothels). If this game isn't about that, then I'd like a game that flips the isekai hentai genre on its head like that.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes