Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I would do that straight away if I was you. The BBC is very fussy over copyright. Dr Who is one of the biggest ever money spinners.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm also checking out out of good faith. I saw the front cover and thought "this game HAS to have NTR" but lo and behold, i see no such tag :D

Sidebar, it's weird seeing you without a hot chick as your Profile pic. If I remember correctly anyway.
bruh, your signature XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So for those of you banging their heads against the wall in brute forcing the fighting styles, here's the solutions:

Seq 1:
Cobra
Tiger
Cobra

Seq 2:
Flying eagle
Crouching
Stalker

Seq 3:
Moon style x3

Seq 4:
Open Stance
Sharp Goose
Direct Engagement

Seq 5:
Wild Break
Flying machine
Beast Mode

Also holy fuck, this sequence is entirely too long for there to be so much repetition and guessing. This was tedious.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Should have Sandbox tag. Even with a cheat(for those don't wnat to use it). It's Sandbox elements. Thus folks like me can avoid it like a plague :)

Reactions: Vrijgeest

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Downloaded it for the Sunesta (spelling?) content. Enjoyed that content. IMHO if the game was just about building up a planet of nude obediant thick and strong slaves I'd probably make it my Number 1 game XD. As the rest of it was stand run of the mill. Guess this meants MoTE is reaching it's end soon.

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Downloaded it for the Sunesta (spelling?) content. Enjoyed that content. IMHO if the game was just about building up a planet of nude obediant thick and strong slaves I'd probably make it my Number 1 game XD. As the rest of it was stand run of the mill. Guess this meants MoTE is reaching it's end soon.
Hmmm it seems most people are enjoying the building up stuff. I might just focus on that instead.

MOTE's next release will be the end of Chapter 1.

All my games are planned to completion. Chapter 2 of MOTE is much much bigger so I'll need time to produce that properly.

Glad you liked it!

Reactions: znff22 and Balial42

ifwthevision

Mar 17, 2022
the thicc girls are for us cultured gentlemen a big yes and the sandbox really isn't that bad at all and kind of breaks up the content in a good way

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes