Mar 27, 2019
anybody know when this game will be updated? when I look at the forum it says last updated 06-28-22 I am wondering if this game is abandoned . because most game I have seen on here need a update about every 3 months and its been 6 almost 7 months now what is up with that? I don't think I have played this game yet I am going to try the game but if its a good game it needs a update .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and mrttao

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1895880

Overview:
Welcome to the Milky Way.

You play as a member of the renowned Faction Paradox cult, a space and time travelling cult so powerful that the mention of their names turns armies around.

You awaken in a new galaxy inside your type 50 T.A.R.D.I.S ship and must venture out in to the known galaxy to establish a new foundation for your civilisation's new creation. Along your journey you encounter the young Liu Cheng and bring her into your ship as your companion on your adventures.

Travel through space and time and restore the cult to it's original glory.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-28
Release Date: 2022-06-28
Developer: Indiana TK F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) - Jedi Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fight Sequence:

Cheat Menu Password:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1895873 View attachment 1895874 View attachment 1895875 View attachment 1895877 View attachment 1895878 View attachment 1895879 View attachment 1895881 View attachment 1895882 View attachment 1895876
The game is essentially unplayable due to the menu and GUI "improvements". I can't read 3 word sentences in the corner of my monitor while also looking at the action going on in the center of the screen.

The default GUI is better by about 1000%. I like the renders in the game, that I saw playing with skill all messages on. I'd consider reading the plot, if it were possible, but it literally is not.

The menus are also just harder to navigate for no benefit.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thats real womans curves if you have not seen one yet.
too much skinny victoria secret bitches for you or ;)?
Too many posts like yours, TBH. ;) Also, define "real woman" because I know plenty of women who don't have that body type and who also aren't runway-skinny, either. Did you miss the "J/k" at the end or something? I never said it was unrealistic, so I have no idea what you're on about.

Reactions: MikeOG

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
just found this game again after a while and had to restart and with the theme of the game i had to lol .
Screenshot (33).png

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so we wil not even know what MC of never meet your heroes find returing home?? what a shame really... the 2 ending in never meet are basically the same but at least tell us what find out no?? bah..don't understand this really

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so we wil not even know what MC of never meet your heroes find returing home?? what a shame really... the 2 ending in never meet are basically the same but at least tell us what find out no?? bah..don't understand this really
Yeah, they did a poll back in July of last year:
1692914121668.png

I assume since Master of Earth overwhelmingly won, they have at least paused indefinitely — if not completely abandoned — this game. Currently, they are supposedly working on completing The City of Women, although their April update saying it would come out "in the next week or so" seems to have been premature. They also had a game, Cartel Mistress, that was being developed back in April (up to v0.5), but from what I can tell that also hasn't gotten updated. So either they can't seem to figure out something they'll be happy sticking with, or life has been sending them a lot of crap to wade through and they haven't gotten as far along as they'd hoped. I'm guessing the latter, although based on the number of games I've listed it could easily be the former.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Badrok

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, they did a poll back in July of last year:

I assume since Master of Earth overwhelmingly won, they have at least paused indefinitely — if not completely abandoned — this game. Currently, they are supposedly working on completing The City of Women, although their April update saying it would come out "in the next week or so" seems to have been premature. They also had a game, Cartel Mistress, that was being developed back in April (up to v0.5), but from what I can tell that also hasn't gotten updated. So either they can't seem to figure out something they'll be happy sticking with, or life has been sending them a lot of crap to wade through and they haven't gotten as far along as they'd hoped. I'm guessing the latter, although based on the number of games I've listed it could easily be the former.
The City of Women was already completed a while ago. It is just that f95 fucked up the threads because the dev changed its name to "Never meet your heroes". So instead of changing the name of the game in its thread, they just marked it as abandoned and a new thread was created for it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-city-of-women-v0-1-indianatk.131320/#post-9017948
They are the same game and it is completed.
They are now working in remaking "Cartel mom" into "Cartel Simulator", dev said that he will deliver a huge update that will basically be the completed game. So I am guessing that they are working full time on that and this game is indeed on hold for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The City of Women was already completed a while ago. It is just that f95 fucked up the threads because the dev changed its name to "Never meet your heroes". So instead of changing the name of the game in its thread, they just marked it as abandoned and a new thread was created for it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/never-meet-your-heroes-final-itk.164714/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-city-of-women-v0-1-indianatk.131320/#post-9017948
They are the same game and it is completed.
They are now working in remaking "Cartel mom" into "Cartel Simulator", dev said that he will deliver a huge update that will basically be the completed game. So I am guessing that they are working full time on that and this game is indeed on hold for now.
And what about Master of Earth, then?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
"If The Dev ever Starts Updating" I might download and play it! I liked the other 2 Games well enough.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes