damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Hmm, Grandma's House (in your sig, twice!) has quite a bit of FFM going on. None of it optional.

Play whatever game you want, but the dev should tell the story he wants. "Optional" content is dumb. Do we want books to say skip to page 206 if you don't want to see the next scene? That would be asinine. If the dev wants it in his story, it should be there.
Actually, it IS optional and the scenes that aren't (none come to mind) pretty much have no focus on girl-on-girl. For example with the aunt and cousin, he gives us the choice on whether we want them to fool around or not.

Comparing these to an actual book is stupid since books don't give us CHOICES the whole point of these is that there are different paths and different kinks. If the dev wants to tell his story his way and only his way then he can make it a kinetic novel.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
tried playing for awhile. Had to stop. All the lying, drama, secrets, and shady stuff just dragging all the fun right out of playing this. Only exciting part was the milf neighbor and pretty sis

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and Cotytto

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Actually, it IS optional and the scenes that aren't (none come to mind) pretty much have no focus on girl-on-girl. For example with the aunt and cousin, he gives us the choice on whether we want them to fool around or not.

Comparing these to an actual book is stupid since books don't give us CHOICES the whole point of these is that there are different paths and different kinks. If the dev wants to tell his story his way and only his way then he can make it a kinetic novel.
And you are correct GH is optional bisexual with liz and cat. if you go the straight route when they are both with you mc is the focus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have started playing this just a moment ago and I have a question: is Ashley supposed to be your biological roommate, your step-roommate, your half-roommate or what? The skin colours are quite different :WaitWhat:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have started playing this just a moment ago and I have a question: is Ashley supposed to be your biological roommate, your step-roommate, your half-roommate or what? The skin colours are quite different :WaitWhat:
I got the feeling she is half-sister, MCs dad got together with lady that had darker skin after MC was born.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What is that? Wedding in Texas, everyone bring your favorite weapon? If the couple survive they might marry?
That sounds more like a wedding in the middle East, were they bring and fire all kinds of weapons...and sometimes someone get's shot.

Normaly that means, a hurried marrige because the bride is pregnant, also to avoid gossip etc.

Reactions: SamualHand

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I got the feeling she is half-sister, MCs dad got together with lady that had darker skin after MC was born.
She is the half-sister. Her mom and His dad had a shotgun wedding.
Thank you to both for the confirmation. As the game moved forward, it became clear to me that they had the same father but different mothers.

However, bearing that in mind there were a couple of confusing or weird moments in the story, in my opinion.
For example, shortly after reconnecting the MC thinks "When I first met her she was so little, and now look at her!".
When I first met her? :unsure: If she's his younger half-sister, that's a weird way to put it because obviously he has known her since she was born. The way that sentence puts it, it sounds as if they were step-siblings who first met when their parents got together.

But this is the most troublesome part of the whole half-sister topic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If they have the same father and their parents were married, how in the world can they have different last names? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I would get it if the father and the mother never got married, he then disappeared during pregnancy, so when she was born her mother became a single mom and decided to give her her own maiden's name. The mom could have taken care of the MC too, who kept his father's last name while Ashley had her mom's name.
However, it's been said that there was a wedding, and the father was around for a while when Ash was a little kid. She must have taken her father's last name just like her brother. What am I missing here? :(

Finally, my usual choice of a name for my VN MC's ("Pervy") never stops bringing me joy :LUL:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you to both for the confirmation. As the game moved forward, it became clear to me that they had the same father but different mothers.

However, bearing that in mind there were a couple of confusing or weird moments in the story, in my opinion.
For example, shortly after reconnecting the MC thinks "When I first met her she was so little, and now look at her!".
When I first met her? :unsure: If she's his younger half-sister, that's a weird way to put it because obviously he has known her since she was born. The way that sentence puts it, it sounds as if they were step-siblings who first met when their parents got together.

But this is the most troublesome part of the whole half-sister topic:

If they have the same father and their parents were married, how in the world can they have different last names? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I would get it if the father and the mother never got married, he then disappeared during pregnancy, so when she was born her mother became a single mom and decided to give her her own maiden's name. The mom could have taken care of the MC too, who kept his father's last name while Ashley had her mom's name.
However, it's been said that there was a wedding, and the father was around for a while when Ash was a little kid. She must have taken her father's last name just like her brother. What am I missing here? :(
MC might have spent some time with his mother, before going to live with his father and his new wife and kid. He also could have kept his mother's surname, or his father might have taken his new wife's surname when they married and never changed his son's surname to match.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That line is from the 0.5 beta, at that time I was not very sure about introducing incest between Mc and Ashley, and after making my decision I just forget to change that dialog (I have changed it now).

Ashley's mother made her take her last name, I imagined her mother's character to be very hardheaded and a control freak. Ashley described living with her as being in purgatory. Also, the way they go married, the only reason that marriage happened is Ashley (that's all I can say right now). I do have a scene planned for that a conversation between Mc and his stepmother. That scene will show the dynamic between his stepmother and father.

I hope this gives you a hint.
It does indeed. Thank you very much for the explanation (y)

Reactions: SpeedPostx

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Any recommendation for what I should change "friend" to that doesn't sound incestuous, but doesn't sound super awkward, because her calling me her little friend over and over feels so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Any recommendation for what I should change "friend" to that doesn't sound incestuous, but doesn't sound super awkward, because her calling me her little friend over and over feels so bizarre.
There isn't really anything, since the story was written with familial relationship in mind.

Reactions: SpeedPostx
Dec 16, 2021
I've liked what I've seen so far. But I haven't seen much. For some reason my game freezes / crashes at the start when the MC is coming back from trying to seen Jen the first time and goes in to check on Mrs. Bell. I've re-downloaded as well as started new games. Any suggestions?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes