Jan 7, 2019
I mean Jen is avoidable, but it comes with a hefty price, you lose 3/4 of the story approximately.
And Jen would be best girl if she could stop lying for 5 minutes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see so its forced to get the story i play the first release and held off trying it after for more content but seems i will just skip if i have to date jen and miss half the content thanks for the help.

Reactions: battali0n

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This confuses me, is there a way to avoid the scene with the robot so she stays a virgin?
Because she's not a virgin if she's been fucking that thing.
Then again, I'm guessing you are taking Virgin to mean never had a dick in them?
If that's the case, are all lesbian's virgins? lol. If they've had a toy in them, noooot a virgin anymore.
Personally i'm of the opinion that you're a virgin until you've had sex with another person. Since i view using a sex toy as same as masturbating with a hand, considering that you can penetrate yourself with fingers or even fist yourself. Or is it about hymen being intact? What about men, are they no longer virgins in your opinion if they use fleshlight, or just wank away?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Personally i'm of the opinion that you're a virgin until you've had sex with another person. Since i view using a sex toy as same as masturbating with a hand, considering that you can penetrate yourself with fingers or even fist yourself. Or is it about hymen being intact? What about men, are they no longer virgins in your opinion if they use fleshlight, or just wank away?
;):sneaky:

Reactions: SpeedPostx

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Everyone can have their personal opinion! Nothing to argue about, is the earth flat? My personal opinion about this....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
liked the story so far only comlaint is the bi/lesbian stuff
What bi/lesbian stuff, there is none of that so far ?
And as long as all bi/lesbian stuff is avoidable in the future, i have no problem with that...if not that LI will be given the boot.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game but wasted some time to find sex scene ...until Mc fucked that nurse :cool: (y)
But i want that Milf in the end of update (forgot her name i renamed to Mommy) :ROFLMAO:(y):love:
Hope Next update is less talk and move ....just Sex YOLO :love:(y)
Needs Pregnancy (Impregnation is great :lepew:)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
did you play this update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene at the hospital is not something i would classify as lesbian, also Jen has no interest in Sally, besides punishing her.
Yes the cop is interested in the the MC, iirc she said something along the lines of, that if necessary she would even join their relationship, how that will work out is yet to be seen, as of now she hasn't stated any interest in Jen whatsoever.

• Love

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
That scene at the hospital is not something i would classify as lesbian, also Jen has no interest in Sally, besides punishing her.
Yes the cop is interested in the the MC, iirc she said something along the lines of, that if necessary she would even join their relationship, how that will work out is yet to be seen, as of now she hasn't stated any interest in Jen whatsoever.
jen id the reason for going in the first place the cop asked her she said yes and pretty much gives mc no option to go or not

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
as of now she hasn't stated any interest in Jen whatsoever.
When you meet Jill on the side of the road, Jill talks about asking Jen out on a date. So she is showing interest. Even the MC brings it up to Jen later, and Jen tells the MC that she accepted the date with Jill when Jill came to visit her at the hospital. So Jill did ask Jen for a date, and Jen accepted.

Reactions: Cotytto and BUCCO

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
jen id the reason for going in the first place the cop asked her she said yes and pretty much gives mc no option to go or not
Yeah, i don't like it either that we can't just say no.
Pretty sure Jen knows, like Ash does, that she likes the MC and the reason he dislikes her is something she didn't do...but yeah, apparently just something else no one wants to tell the true to the MC...

Edit:
When you meet Jill on the side of the road, Jill talks about asking Jen out on a date. So she is showing interest. Even the MC brings it up to Jen later, and Jen tells the MC that she accepted the date with Jill when Jill came to visit her at the hospital. So Jill did ask Jen for a date, and Jen accepted.
Yes because the Cop wants a date with the MC, but she also knows that he would never say yes if she would ask him. So she asks Jen, it's not like she wants a date with her...if it turns out i'm wrong and she has an interest in Jen she get's the boot..well that is, if Jen doesn't get the boot first when she comes clean the next ep.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yes because the Cop wants a date with the MC, but she also knows that he would never say yes if she would ask him. So she asks Jen, it's not like she wants a date with her...if it turns out i'm wrong and she has an interest in Jen she get's the boot..well that is, if Jen doesn't get the boot first when she comes clean the next ep.
Well she does say dating Jen wouldn't be that bad, and if she can have all three (Jen, Jill, and MC), then it would be hot. So she seems like she does have some interest there in Jen, even if it is just to date the MC. But agreed, we'll have to wait and see how it turns out in the future.

• Red Heart

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Your definition is more right then mine, for me its all about the fetish of breaking the hymen during the girl's first time. I get all excited when hearing a girl is a virgin!
I kid, but yeah, it's just a fetish, what can I say, Hentai ruined me in my formative years.

Jokes aside, I am a little confused. Why are so many people not all aboard the Jen train?
I keep seeing people wanting to give her the boot when she's one of (if not the most) compelling characters in the story.
Have y'all not dated women who were fiercely independent? Just look at their interactions, the jokes, the looks, the way she stubornly grabs his hand when mad at him, the way she pouts when he calls her a "Good Girl". She's obviously a Tsundere! (joking) But real talk, she obviously loves him and he love's her, she just has her own shit going on and so does MC, they make time for each other but neither is willing to give up what they have for the other... its almost like its a relationship of (almost) equals.

Now the "Lesbian/Bi" thing, you either like it or you don't. I'm not here to judge / sway you on what you find sexy or don't.
I will say though, with the way this VN is written, there are going to be girls liking girls and the MC mostly involved. It is obviously a thing the Dev enjoys and quite a lot of us do as well. I personally am really looking forward to the 3some date with Jen and Jill.

I never really understood the need to keep the girls away from each other in a harem. I see it as one big relationship with the MC as the focal point. Hell I'm okay with the girls having a deep, emotional/sexual relationship with each other, as long as the MC is involved too. To me there is no cheating while within the harem. (unless you go outside of it).

But it also could be about the fact that girls are keeping secrets from the MC.
But if you hate the idea of the girls keeping things from you, I point you to the game description :
1671068800663.png
The tag line itself lays out pretty well that we as the player will have to discover these secrets, that the whole cast is keeping, and then decide.....
"You can't remove the hatred and anger that the past birthed inside your heart, but the future is in your hand. Will you treasure the people you love? Or will you drown yourself in the well of vengeance?"

I personally plan to forgive and cherish the girls as I show them they are silly for being worried and trying to keep their own struggles from me. (Depending on the secret)

Except for Mel, I have a feeling I'm going to want to say FUCK Mel..... right after I fuck Mel.... :p

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Just finished. A few thoughts:

* I'm not sure what needs to happen, but make sure old saves work. Whatever you change, endure this happens. If people choose to stop playing your game, make sure it's because they aren't enjoying it for whatever reason, not because they don't feel like restarting.

* It was nice to be able to tell Chloe to fuck off. If she's important to your story, she can always come back with a different attitude and do whatever it takes get back in MCs good graces.

* I see a lot of people complaining about people lying or having lousy personalities or no personality I just don't get it. Haven't these people read a story before? Haven't they met people? People lie, cheat, steal and all sorts of other bad things, and those are the good ones. It would be exceptionally unrealistic if every character was perfect.

Also, MC has secrets too.

* I didn't have issues with this update other than having to restart and I thought the new scenes were just too long. It's something I see a lot in VNs -- lots of purposeless dialogue or dialogue that repeats points already made. It's something any writer will get under control with time.

So I like the game well enough that I continued playing despite having to restart. I think it's going in a good direction for the most part, and I'm curious to see where the story is going.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Your definition is more right then mine, for me its all about the fetish of breaking the hymen during the girl's first time. I get all excited when hearing a girl is a virgin!
I kid, but yeah, it's just a fetish, what can I say, Hentai ruined me in my formative years.
Each to their own and far be it for me to kink shame, but you'd do well to remember that some ladies lose their hymen without even having anything penetrate them, iirc riding is such a hobby that it can break hymen etc... Luckily for you, there's cosmetic surgery to repair hymen for these cases :p

(I kid mostly in this post and this is not meant as attack)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes