The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey so I just got to the Jen/Nurse scene and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Seriously, this hits a lot of my favorite fetish's: stockings/pantyhose, nurse rp, Maledom, Femdom of submissive women, Co-Doming with a domina of a lovely young submissive lady and Doming a Domina. The hints and byplay between MC and Jen is just fucking phenomenal. I know Ash is best girl but gods damn does Jen give her a run for her money!

You are doing a wonderful job Speedpostx of blending Wholesome with Whoresome.
Only thing that isn't stellar is the amount of Tats on the niece. That is just personal preference though as I don't like big chest tats on women. They should be accents, not the whole canvas. But that's just a me thing. Hope we see more lovely nylons /thigh highs on your girls and it isnt just a one off for the nurse

I know this is a long shot but any chance we might get a virgin Love Interest?

Seriously, great job with this Speedpostx. I will be watching your game very closely from now on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Only thing that isn't stellar is the amount of Tats on the niece. That is just personal preference though as I don't like big chest tats on women. They should be accents, not the whole canvas.
I don't agree at all with the last sentence you said, but just to be clear, I respect your opinion.

I love that she's heavily tattooed, actually. The rest of the girls have totally clean skin. It's just her who has a lot of tattoos. 7 or 8 girls without tattoos, 1 heavily tattooed girl. I think it's a fair balance. :B

I know this is a long shot but any chance we might get a virgin Love Interest?
I would like to know that too.

As you say, for now I don't think there is any confirmation that some of the girls are virgins. But really any of the young women could be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, if there isn't one, I'll be very disappointed. All, all the girls are keeping a lot of secrets. I hope there are some that among those secrets they are keeping is that they are virgins.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
As you say, for now I don't think there is any confirmation that some of the girls are virgins. But really any of the young women could be.
Who could say if Ashley even had a fiancé, every girl seems to lie all the time about basically everything.
Maybe there was no fiancé and Ashley seems so obsessed with MC that she might well be a virgin.
But the player doesn't even know anything about MC despite playing him so who can say, any special relavent knowledge is never told for some reason.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't agree at all with the last sentence you said, but just to be clear, I respect your opinion.

I love that she's heavily tattooed, actually. The rest of the girls have totally clean skin. It's just her who has a lot of tattoos. 7 or 8 girls without tattoos, 1 heavily tattooed girl. I think it's a fair balance. :B
Opinions are like assholes, everybody have one :)

I like tattoo's (have a couple my self) but I hate when they cover big areas of skin but I agree that there should be a balance, something for everybody ;)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I can only confirm Tara right now, I already have scenes in my mind for Jill and Ashley. I think people would like me to show them instead of telling them. And about Chloe, if you kick her out, yes she is a virgin BUT! if you stayed and enjoyed her stream, not anymore baby! I know it was just a tip but if you will continue her path Mc will get the chance to do the job properly in the future. Also, I have a nice scene in my mind of her and Mc fighting about this.
It works for me. I was hoping at least one of the sisters would be a virgin. I'd like Ashley to be too, but, well, wait and see then. Thanks for your response.

And, yes I saw Chloe's scene, what she put in her pussy and also the fucking machine. That's why I said she may have only put dildos in, but she's never been with a man. I'm not a big fan of Chloe tbh, but I have a save where I do her route because I want to see if and how she stops being a bitch at some point.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I want to start out by saying I appreciate the hard work Dev is putting into this. The renders really show it. When I first found this (not sure if it was the first or second "chapter"), I was very intrigued. Playing this latest release, I find myself less so. For me, the characters have gone from flawed to annoying/grating. Jennifer is epidemy of this. She is nails on the chalkboard even in the lewd scenes. I realize you can just walk away, but then the content you experience drops substantially. Chloe, JIll, and the niece arent much better. The sisters (at least Ashley since we havent gotten much from the other) are a better balance. I really want to enjoy this as the base idea is interesting. Far be it for me to tell the Dev what to do. It's their vision. Howeer, this is my feedback on what I see. A solid base with characters who lean more irritating than just flawed.

Reactions: Cotytto

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
realy nice game

will need to try to keep up whit all the save files for this one for all the diff routes, i have 3 ones going now

see all and maybe get scammed/used by them all
kick streamer out and stay in hospital etc
and the "im not takeing any bullshit" route were i kick her out and leave the hospital

Reactions: SpeedPostx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
First of all, Thank you. Now, the thing with Mikayla is that her storyline is very affected by her obsession with tattoos, that's why I gave her that many tattoos. And yes, there will be some virgin love interests.
I get that, like I said, it is just a personal preference due to not liking when tats cover women's chests/ass. But hey, something for everyone. Just means I'm less interested in Mikayla's H scenes.

I can only confirm Tara right now, I already have scenes in my mind for Jill and Ashley. I think people would like me to show them instead of telling them.
I am thrilled to hear this.
I really hope we get to have more scenes with Tara soon. Redheads are my jam, so virgin redheads is like christmas morning.

And about Chloe, if you kick her out, yes she is a virgin BUT! if you stayed and enjoyed her stream, not anymore baby! I know it was just a tip but if you will continue her path Mc will get the chance to do the job properly in the future. Also, I have a nice scene in my mind of her and Mc fighting about this.
This confuses me, is there a way to avoid the scene with the robot so she stays a virgin?
Because she's not a virgin if she's been fucking that thing.
Then again, I'm guessing you are taking Virgin to mean never had a dick in them?
If that's the case, are all lesbian's virgins? lol. If they've had a toy in them, noooot a virgin anymore.
I hope we get to have at least 1 virgin who doesn't mess around with toys (has a hymen.) It's a far flung hope considering how many ways there are for a woman to tear her own hymen but, hey, hope springs eternal.

Any chance we will see more of the Nurse again? Seems like she's kind of growing addicted to what MC and Jen did to her.
Hope we do, she was super interesting and the more we found out about her through Jen's perspective the more it made me feel for her. Kinda just want to move her to the apartment building and make her our personal pet to nurture, protect, filthily fuck... Not that that would go over well with our adorable cinnamon roll Ash but hey... We'd be helping a girl in need, and that kinda feels like MC's whole schtick.

Hopefully we get more scenes where we give the girls the option to dress up. Would love to see Ash or the Neighbor in a pair of thigh highs and a smile or all prettied up in a slinky dress and pantyhose for a nice dinner and dancing. Seem like a nice date idea for a classy girl like Jen. I can't say enough how much I love her and her byplay with the MC. You can see how Jen fights the MC for her independence but will end up pouting at him when he calls her a "Good Girl" but in the end will grab his hand and cuddle him. You can tell despite her reservations, she really loves the main character.

Oh, speaking of fishnet and lace, any chance we will get a gothy type character? Lots of dark makeup, fishnet and stockings? Asking for a friend.

Thank you for indulging our insane questions. You are doing an excellent Job SpeedyPostx, I can't wait to play the next chapter.

Jan 7, 2019
I will try to make them better. The problem is that I'm making them on Daz and Daz alone. I know there are people who can do it better within Daz but I'm still quite new when it comes to Daz animations. But I think I will be able to do better in future episodes.
Can we avoid all the Li's and not touch any of them since you made them so unlikable with the lies that i don't want to go after a single one of them.
And is every Li going to be Bi in your game or can we tell them to fuck off with sleeping with other Li's.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I play it because it was a harem and didn't have the lesbian tag but seems reading through the comments this game is a lesfest i'm tired of the fact that every Li in games is Bi.
well at least in that department i can give you an all-clear, till now there was no lesbian sex. But your girlfriend is bi and you have a threesome with another "lady" (loved that scene)

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes