HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I trust the MC has a choice not to steal anyone
One of the first LIs you encounter is married woman that is your neighbour and tenant, who seems to be in loveless marriage where the husband seems to insult her in pretty much all the scenes they've been shown together. If you don't want to help her feel like a woman again, you can just keep the relationship business like.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I guess you're new around here? :)

The part of a VN being in development is ignored constantly around here.
Why are people protesting about the undeveloped plot in a game that is practically just started? For the developer, I wish you luck, and I hope you can offer your product with the best possible quality.
You know that could be and stay with me here, we (the players) can only work with what we are given.
And right now, it's a cast of manipulating twats that take advantage of an MC who is a swell guy.

If you make episodic content, you need to work with the format.
That is not what happened here.

In-game it's what 3 days max?

If someone is lying to you and comes around after 3 days. Depending on the lie. It could be, depending on your boundaries, expectations, and so on, kind of acceptable.

But the player has had this feeling of betrayal for eight months.

And such feelings will fester and grow. If the resulting payoff is not equally great, it can lead to an overall shitty experience.

Cliffhangers and unresolved conflicts work in TV shows because they air weekly. It is enough time to get the audience uneasy but not enough time to fortify their position, to the point they don't give a shit about some of the characters. AVNs don't have that cadence, a new update gets dropped every 3 to 4 months and everything we get is more lies.

That is the problem of the dev not working with the format.
He knows the story and that is great, but we don't know anything about the characters because they don't get explained to us.
They are dear to the MC, I guess that is nice.
But we don't see anything that warrants this feeling from the MC. They all don't act like they extend the same care for him.

Not talking to someone from MCs side cuts them off completely, it straight up closes their path. In reverse Nobody wants to talk to him about anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You know that could be and stay with me here, we (the players) can only work with what we are given.
And right now, it's a cast of manipulating twats that take advantage of an MC who is a swell guy.

If you make episodic content, you need to work with the format.
That is not what happened here.

In-game it's what 3 days max?

If someone is lying to you and comes around after 3 days. Depending on the lie. It could be, depending on your boundaries, expectations, and so on, kind of acceptable.

But the player has had this feeling of betrayal for eight months.

And such feelings will fester and grow. If the resulting payoff is not equally great, it can lead to an overall shitty experience.

Cliffhangers and unresolved conflicts work in TV shows because they air weekly. It is enough time to get the audience uneasy but not enough time to fortify their position, to the point they don't give a shit about some of the characters. AVNs don't have that cadence, a new update gets dropped every 3 to 4 months and everything we get is more lies.

That is the problem of the dev not working with the format.
He knows the story and that is great, but we don't know anything about the characters because they don't get explained to us.
They are dear to the MC, I guess that is nice.
But we don't see anything that warrants this feeling from the MC. They all don't act like they extend the same care for him.

Not talking to someone from MCs side cuts them off completely, it straight up closes their path. In reverse Nobody wants to talk to him about anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait what ? Jen is the Main LI ?
Felt like Ashley is the one :unsure:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Wait what ? Jen is the Main LI ?
Felt like Ashley is the one :unsure:
I didn't made a no Ashley playthrough. So without her, the last chapter would be probably short. But Ash is his sister they are falling for each other that is true. But Jen is his current longtime "not" girlfriend for six years at that point.

That this question needs to be asked, highlights the problems I have with the characterization of the cast and the lack of feelings, compassion, or whatever it's called toward the MC.

If you drop Jen you lose almost 3/4 of all following content. That looks at least like a Major LI to me and with the "not" relationship they have, they should be the closest, most important person to each other.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
That Sally nurse scene was hot af. Really love that slow domination style scenes and Jen is great. Saw this game for the first time and it was really good, Animations are very smooth, lewd scene are really good. Lost interest and didnt read all the dialogues sometimes tho. Overall I loved it alot. Goodluck to the dev.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Dear Speedpostx, I dont like Jen to be dominant with other girls especially with girls like Ashley, Maya, Tara, Cynthia. She can be dominant with her sister & niece. I got no problem with that. And I want MC to be either normal or dominant towards Jen always but never as submissive.

Is these above things are possible by player choices? Or not pursuing Jen is the only solution?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I do want feedback. But from people who did play my game at least. Not just by reading comments.
I thought you might want comments letting you know why players are not playing your game as well as why people that are playing your game and not supporting it. Look, I don't have the time to play all the games that I do like. It doesn't really matter to me whether any one game is successful. At one time I did deliberately push back against the sexual abuse content that seemed to suddenly become so prevalent in games. Since that type of content seems to have loss favor, my comments are generally made to help developers. I want you to be successful. Maybe this particular game of yours is not for me, but your next game could be one of my favorites. You have two goals; first to get 50 patrons and second to get 100 patrons. With your current output and current rate of patronage, you're looking at it taking more than a year to hit 50 and more than three years to hit 100. If you are fine with that then great. My concern is that the way the game has been financially performing thus far that you end abandoning it and quit developing games. I hope that does not happen; but the fact is that even with all the conversation going on in your game's discussion thread, you have only gained one patron in the last 24 hours. To make matters worse, your game is now on page three of the latest updates. Anyway, take my advice or not; I really do wish you good luck with your story.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
why i have that feeling that the shower scene with mikayla will turn in her blackmailing mc at some point? ^^
after all she is connected to the guys that her aunt as a debt with (probably because of her or/and is mother ) , is very nervous around jill so clearly something that make her fear police (maybe related to drugs or her implication with the "bad guys"), after the visit in the hospital, we see her plothing something with someone in the phone (her mother?) and it's obvious that she try to manipulate mc and we can't be sure that is for just helping her aunt because of all the lying thing in her family... , so she is totaly untrustworthy to me so far, even more than jen who seems to have good intentions toward mc at least.. but we probably have some responses in the next episode so we will see ^^

i don't have problems with all the secret/lying of the others because i like making my own theory and it's only the begining of the story and it's normal to not have all the responses but the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that we ignore everything about the past of the mc wen we are supposed to know it (even if we have some vague hint trough the story), at least the outline should be mentioned in the begining after all he does not suffer from amnesia and we are supposed to incarnated him.

Apart from that I enjoyed the game so far and really curious to see the next episodes and good luck for the future of your game ^^

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
why i have that feeling that the shower scene with mikayla will turn in her blackmailing mc at some point? ^^
after all she is connected to the guys that her aunt as a debt with (probably because of her or/and is mother ) , is very nervous around jill so clearly something that make her fear police (maybe related to drugs), after the visit in the hospital, we see her plothing something with someone in the phone (her mother?) and it's obvious that she try to manipulate mc and we can't be sure that is for just helping her aunt because of all the lying thing in her family... , so she is totaly untrustworthy to me so far, even more than jen who seems to have good intentions toward mc at least.. but we probably have some responses in the next episode so we will see ^^

i don't have problems with all the secret/lying of the others because i like making my own theory and it's only the begining of the story and it's normal to not have all the responses but the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that we ignore everything about the past of the mc wen we are supposed to know it (even if we have some vague hint trough the story), at least the outline should be mentioned in the begining after all he does not suffer from amnesia and we are supposed to incarnated him.

Apart from that I enjoyed the game so far and really curious to see the next episodes and good luck for the future of your game ^^
You make a great point. We are playing as a MC that we know NOTHING about. We have to make decisions for him, without any prior knowledge. Might as well close our eyes and click randomly. We are supposed to be him, are we not?

You are absolutely right, he's amnesiac. He had an accident and just woke up dreaming of his ex-girlfriend who probably died in the accident (I know that isn't the plot, it simply makes more sense than what we have).

Can you tell that I don't like secrets, lies and obfuscation? Well, I don't. I really, really don't. Also, I'm impatient. Ah well... I'm still trying to understand why does this game bothers me this much. I really should just give up, pull an ignore thread and move on. I can't do it, and I don't know why...

i-dont-know-compilation-dont-know.gif

Peace :(

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I thought you might want comments letting you know why players are not playing your game as well as why people that are playing your game and not supporting it. Look, I don't have the time to play all the games that I do like. It doesn't really matter to me whether any one game is successful. At one time I did deliberately push back against the sexual abuse content that seemed to suddenly become so prevalent in games. Since that type of content seems to have loss favor, my comments are generally made to help developers. I want you to be successful. Maybe this particular game of yours is not for me, but your next game could be one of my favorites. You have two goals; first to get 50 patrons and second to get 100 patrons. With your current output and current rate of patronage, you're looking at it taking more than a year to hit 50 and more than three years to hit 100. If you are fine with that then great. My concern is that the way the game has been financially performing thus far that you end abandoning it and quit developing games. I hope that does not happen; but the fact is that even with all the conversation going on in your game's discussion thread, you have only gained one patron in the last 24 hours. To make matters worse, your game is now on page three of the latest updates. Anyway, take my advice or not; I really do wish you good luck with your story.
Problem with making comments about game and its content without playing the game is that you don't really know if your comments are actually any relevant to the game itself. It's like trying to give constructive criticism about a book that you only know the genres, title and few discussions you overheard some people have.

Now it's ok to not play game and not be interested in it, everyone has their likes and dislikes. But I can't really see what actual benefit you would get from making comments to game that you haven't played, don't have the time to play by your own words or matter to you if game dev is successful. (Yet you seem to have used some time to go through at least 3 pages of forum discussions about it and then keeping tabs on dev's patreon, which sounds kind of weird)

Hopefully you find games you enjoy, time to enjoy them and can focus on those. Rather than trying to change games you haven't even played. :)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You make a great point. We are playing as a MC that we know NOTHING about. We have to make decisions for him, without any prior knowledge. Might as well close our eyes and click randomly. We are supposed to be him, are we not?

You are absolutely right, he's amnesiac. He had an accident and just woke up dreaming of his ex-girlfriend who probably died in the accident (I know that isn't the plot, it simply makes more sense than what we have).

Can you tell that I don't like secrets, lies and obfuscation? Well, I don't. I really, really don't. Also, I'm impatient. Ah well... I'm still trying to understand why does this game bothers me this much. I really should just give up, pull an ignore thread and move on. I can't do it, and I don't know why...

View attachment 2229987

Peace :(
As I see it, the problem is three-fold. And the tree points have a terrible synergy.

1th) The characterization, we don't know enough about practically everyone, which gets worse because of the second point.

2th) Everybody lies, some more, some (very few) less. Paired with the explanation that MC has a good relationship with them, it makes them seem like assholes, that are lying for the sake of lying. If the relationship was good, they should try to fix problems like adults, not with this backstabbing, conniving shitshow.

3rd) no outside threat -> Every problem is caused by the people around the MC that "care" for him, Those mafia kiddos want money, so what? A Phone call later and that problem is history because MC has the means.
Every shit-stirrer in this Story is part of his "Family" or inner circle.

We get told that the MC has a great relationship with Jen and that they Love each other even if they don't want to label it. But why should we believe that? What's shown to us is the polar opposite. Right now, we only see MC doing his part and the relationship seems as healthy as a deadly parasitic infection.

TLDR: All relationships so far are one-sided, MC is opening up to the others and is willing to help them with their problems, to fix his own mistakes, and to meet them where they are right now. While everyone is shiting on the MC to various degrees.

Edit:
jen who seems to have good intentions toward mc
Do you know when the phrase "so and so meant Well" is used?

It gets only used after a colossal Fuck-up, if something terrible (and preventable) happens, or something is fucked up beyond recognition. That's the time this phrase gets used.

If something has a positive outcome, then "you did well" you didn't "mean well". She "meant well" is a vail to mask that she fucked up.

Thought of the day: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" or "Hell is full of good meanings, but heaven is full of good works" (<never heard this before but i stole it for further use)

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, femdom will be optional which means Mc will have a choice or taking the dominating role or the submissive role... And you will not have to end your path for that.
Oh good. What about Jen's domination towards other girls? Does MC have choices to stop that lesbian domination as well? Especially for girls like Ashley, Tara, Maya?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Problem with making comments about game and its content without playing the game is that you don't really know if your comments are actually any relevant to the game itself. It's like trying to give constructive criticism about a book that you only know the genres, title and few discussions you overheard some people have.

Now it's ok to not play game and not be interested in it, everyone has their likes and dislikes. But I can't really see what actual benefit you would get from making comments to game that you haven't played, don't have the time to play by your own words or matter to you if game dev is successful. (Yet you seem to have used some time to go through at least 3 pages of forum discussions about it and then keeping tabs on dev's patreon, which sounds kind of weird)

Hopefully you find games you enjoy, time to enjoy them and can focus on those. Rather than trying to change games you haven't even played. :)
I was not commenting on the quality of the story. My original comment was about the developer creating a story that had several LI's that so many players seemed to dislike. I've made no criticism of the story itself. I have just suggested that if the developer has any concern for the financial viability of his game, he might think about the choices he has made. In the developer's notes he asks for thoughts and feedback. My comment reflected my thoughts.

As I did say, it does matter to me if the developer is successful. I hope he does well and continues to create games. What does not matter to me is any one game. What I hate to see is any developer become disheartened and quit the business.

Part of the job that I enjoyed the most included using information to predict consumer behavior. My current position does not included that type of work. It is something I do on a smaller scale with these games. Given the content, I have beliefs on how the game will perform. I follow the game to see if I am right.

I started reading the comments in this discussion while I was downloading the game. I thought that preview pic #27 involved a man and two women and not two men and a woman. I was checking comments to verify. That's when I read all the negative posts and decided not to play.

I am not trying to change the game. I have not suggested any specific changes. I have just questioned the wisdom of using valuable time on creating content for characters that so many players seem to dislike. I just hope the current path is not a road to abandonment. I truly wish this developer good luck with this game and any others in the future.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad game as far as I can tell. I'm gonna have to take a deeper dive into it to make sure though. That said:

The script is a bit peculiar... There aren't a ton of typos, but there are definitely some (alreeady, messeges, Cogratuation, worst<>worse). A fairly common mistake is wrong capitalization: Many times, a name or the first word of a sentence is in lowercase, or words are just in uppercase in the middle of a sentence for seemingly no reason; the word 'you' is often in uppercase as the last word in the sentence.
Also, while narration lines are commonly written in bold, there are words in spoken lines in bold as well, and I see little rhyme or reason as to why that is. I mean, it's usually references to people, but as to why there's extra emphasis on them in those specific instances, I have no idea.
Punctuation is often forgotten around variables, meaning any time a potentially user-defined name is mentioned, any comma before it and any period after it is often just left out. Similarly, the space in something like "Mr. Smith" is also absent most of the time.

Reactions: Moisan4

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Do you know when the phrase "so and so meant Well" is used?

It gets only used after a colossal Fuck-up, if something terrible (and preventable) happens, or something is fucked up beyond recognition. That's the time this phrase gets used.

If something has a positive outcome, then "you did well" you didn't "mean well". She "meant well" is a vail to mask that she fucked up.

Thought of the day: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" or "Hell is full of good meanings, but heaven is full of good works" (<never heard this before but i stole it for further use)
It's even hard to see it as Jen having good intensions towards the MC, she knows whatever she does is basically backstabbing him, even if she loves him and doesn't want him to be involved.

Pretty much the way only i see to reedem her is full disclosure of what she is doing and why, as well as coming clear about the Sally thing.

And choices of how the player wants to react to that.
Like being pissed but forgive all 3.
Being pissed, helping Jen but send Melissa and depending on her involved, Mikayla to hell.
Or send all three to hell.

Either way the MC should be rightful pissed for the breach of trust and shouldn't just forgive and forget. They need to work hard to earn his forgiveness and get any trust back, especially Jen, as she seems the closest and most important person to the MC.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
SpeedPostx
I want to love your game, but you made it difficult.
I wish you success and I want to say that I generally don't comment on games if I don't care. I like your Characters. So I hope that my posts are, at least a bit, helpful to you in improving your story.

I like the chemistry between Ash and the MC. I loved the Serial Killer bit that freaked them out. That Ash has something to do with that cold war between MC and Jill is another dick move from you. Because with all these deceptions everywhere, Ash can't be trusted anymore. -> That matter gets even worse when we hear about all the Pranks she did and MC didn't get mad at her for those. So it must be some super fuck up if she is afraid to tell him. (Easy Fix: change that line and she doesn't know why they have beef or thinks that MC would know about the circumstances / She Starts wearing her big Girl Pants and tells the MC ASAP)

I want to Love Jen. She is my kind of girl. A Sub for us but a dom for our other sluts. But you did her dirty, big time.
The problem is if you need to have mysterious and lying characters use an Antagonist or acquaintances. That Jill doesn't know how to talk to the MC is forgivable. They aren't close.

Jen is his Lifepartner, and that she is lying is the worst.
(Jen needs to fess up quicklike if they should stay in a relationship, you know? This thing where people live together? In general, build on mutual affection and trust?)

If only Mikayla is lying, ok. She doesn't know the MC and is not close to him. That she obviously can talk as soon as things shift to Money is not a good look.

It was probably never your intention, but you turned every close relationship the MC has Toxic. You should rectify this ASAP in your next update. The easiest way to do so, they all should come clean as fast as possible.

The equivalent to your game right now would be if your fiancee abandons you at the altar. She left you a note just so that you know that she never truly loved you. You drive to your parents to get some comfort. But They tell you that you are adopted. They don't want to see you ever again.
After that, you arrive home to have a DNA test in your inbox with evidence that your five-year-old children are not yours.

It's even hard to see it as Jen having good intensions towards the MC, she knows whatever she does is basically backstabbing him, even if she loves him and doesn't want him to be involved.

Pretty much the way only i see to reedem her is full disclosure of what she is doing and why, as well as coming clear about the Sally thing.

And choices of how the player wants to react to that.
Like being pissed but forgive all 3.
Being pissed, helping Jen but send Melissa and depending on her involved, Mikayla to hell.
Or send all three to hell.

Either way the MC should be rightful pissed for the breach of trust and shouldn't just forgive and forget. They need to work hard to earn his forgiveness and get any trust back, especially Jen, as she seems the closest and most important person to the MC.
100%

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'm sorry but Jen is not fucking anyone behind Mc's back.

The thing with Camwhoere being in many VNs is that some people do like it. It's like closer to exhibinism, you know? A lot of people are into it that's why I added that. If it's not your cup of tea it's totally fine.
Sorry mate, i made some assumptions based on other comments. I can see now that i was completely wrong.

With that said, i still don't like the fact that Jen arranges a 3 way date with Jill without asking the MC first and you can't even tell her no. I was tempted to reload and avoid her path for this reason alone. I'm willing to wait and see how this plays out but if Jen and Jill are going to start "dating" each other then i'm definitely reloading. The constant lying is another issue. Looking at the Sally situation, after they took the photo, she could have told him the truth but instead she keeps up the lie about her "friend". Why? I want to like Jen because of the history she has with the MC but all these lies are making it hard.

As for the camwhore thing. That's not exhibitionism, it's a form of prostitution, hence the "whore" part of the word. But Chloe is an unlikeable bitch anyway and seems to be more of a side character than a love interest, so whatever. It was a pleasure to kick her out of the apartment.

On a more positive note, i really like Ashley. She's the best girl by far and i'm interested in seeing how her relationship with the MC develops, especially since Tara saw them kissing.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes