Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Couldn't agree more! Between the BS with Jen and Chloe and the looping scene with lil sis - well, I'll check back down the road to see if there were any changes...
I Love how the relationship between MC and Sis progresses and I liked the arcade date.
Hi Fixed the Loop on my end and you don't miss much after that.

I want to like Jen, but it is not easy.
On the one hand, we know she does whatever she does because she doesn't want to drag MC into it. That is her saving grace.

On the other hand, she is lying to him with every word she said. We don't know if anything she said is true or not. We at least know can guess her intentions because we are mind readers.

MC doesn't have that luxury.
So if I were him I could probably never trust a single thing she will say in the future.

She didn't ask him for help when it began. They had beef at that time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But now they made up. And she is Lying, about her stay in the Hospital, about what happened with sally, about her sister, her niece, the whole whatever. And she is pilling more lies on top of it every time she opens her mouth.

Our Jennifer is what ??:WaitWhat: Dude, go replay the game and pay attention to the story before making stuff up to confuse other ppl.
Yes, she is. Tell me a single thing she says the truth about, that is not sex-related or related to their relationship!

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I Love how the relationship between MC and Sis progresses and I liked the arcade date.
Hi Fixed the Loop on my end and you don't miss much after that.

I want to like Jen, but it is not easy.
On the one hand, we know she does whatever she does because she doesn't want to drag MC into it. That is her saving grace.

On the other hand, she is lying to him with every word she said. We don't know if anything she said is true or not. We at least know can guess her intentions because we are mind readers.

MC doesn't have that luxury.
So if I were him I could probably never trust a single thing she will say in the future.

She didn't ask him for help when it began. They had beef at that time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But now they made up. And she is Lying, about her stay in the Hospital, about what happened with sally, about her sister, her niece, the whole whatever. And she is pilling more lies on top of it every time she opens her mouth.
Hehehe... I just got a message that I've reached my reaction limit for today when I tried to like your comment... I didn't even know there was one!

Anyway, about your comment... Yep, there's drama and then there's DRAMA. It just got to be too much too fast. It seems every girl in the story has some kinda game to run. Oh, and then there's the cop/childhood nemesis who loves him so much she wants to beat him and persecute him. We need some adult activity here.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
First of all, let me be clear that no, we are not going towards a dark, ugly, and abusive path with those characters.
The thing is that we are starting the game with a 6-year gap in which he met Jennifer, Mellisa, and Lily, and He opened his heart to them. That's why in his mind he addresses them as friends and family. I can understand the confusion cause there was no background for Jennifer in episode 1 because I wanted to show the scene of Mc meeting her for the first time.

With Jennifer, Mikayla, and Mellisa, the problem is that the stakes are not addressed yet, cause I was holding that for episode 4 (Because I wanted to make a specific scene).

With Lily, you need to understand one thing that Lily and Mc know each other for six years now, but all this time Mc hardly ever shared anything with her. That made her more obsessive about Mc, now you can understand the stalking part of her story. That's the reason she got so excited when Mc shared something with her. And that's also the reason she got mad cause when refused to share anything about that Dildo, cause for all this time she was helping him every day as we addressed it in the meeting, trying to gain his trust and failing that's the reason for her anger.

With Chloe, I understand if you don't like her, and her behavior. You can always ignore her cause Lily's path is going to implement and will not be hindered by her and after changing the main plot scene, she is not a big problem. But I do want to show an arc in her story, her being a bitch is all on me, I wanted different types of characters in my games.

One more thing, Jennifer never cheated on Mc. I don't even know where did that come from?

The reason Ashley never said anything about Jill is intentional, I already have a scene in mind for that. And Ashley's reason is not to hurt Mc definitely.

Now, after reading a lot of comments I understand that I should start addressing more stuff or at least address the reason for the thing that is happening around those characters. I will be implementing that in Episode 4. I'm really happy about all those comments which are criticizing the plot instead of my English cause believe me I'm trying to do my best about that. I do want feedback but in a productive way.

Thank you for that FatGiant
I made no comments about any specific girls, except Ashley. No problems. I read all those that did, and I see that you mixed me with them. No problem at all.

Thanks for your assurances. That really takes a load of pressure from the atmosphere of secrecy and obfuscation. This doesn't make me feel differently, but, gives me some measure of trust to keep playing this.

I do wish you take some steps to clear some of this, it's simply too much. We all have been burned in some stories, where the existence of secrets ONLY ever leads to very BAD unwanted endings. It is really hard to witness the different attitudes of the MC helpful and honest nature, and ALL the lies, deceptions and hidden secrets he's surrounded by. Honestly he's looking like a "Chad", only there to be taken advantage of. If that is not the intention, maybe it's time to clear some of that crap.

Thanks for the clarification that there will be some clearing in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There, now I made a clear list of my issues with each of them.

Peace :)

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
I like it. Nice story. Even if the LI are a bit deceitful and the MC gullible. It does keep things interesting and wandering what’s next. Will he break them down mentally and they come clean with their lies or will they break him, with their deceit. I suppose i will just have to wait for the next chapter.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What is the diference between Netori and NTR - are you trying to straddle the fence again - then just make everything optional

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
It's kind of funny reading people go off on Jennifer, Sally and Amy when, because the choices I picked, I've only talked to Jennifer once (and promptly left) and haven't even met the other two because of that

Reactions: Unclepop

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Oh no more mysteries. I'm getting annoyed since It's getting interesting and I really want to know what's really happening NOW! :LOL:
Oh well, back to playing the waiting game I guess. I hope EP4 at least sheds some light to the mysteries because I really don't want to be on the edge of my seat anymore haha

-Versions: From now on, the game will be released in episodes so it will be less confusing for everyone (especially me).
Ok so I started playing at "EPISODE-2 Public release" and there's even a mod for it. Reading the changelog for EP3 Beta & EP3 Final really surprised me since EP3 FINAL actually is the continuation from EP3 BETA. :oops: I think it should have been named EP3 Part 1 & EP3 Part 2. I honestly actually skipped EP3 Beta since well, the mod isn't updated and My EP2 saves with mod added won't work in EP3 for sure(even though I didn't test it but it's usually the case for other games though so i didn't try). I thought EP3 Beta is the Completed version before bug fixes & grammar errors so I waited for EP3 Final (Completed version AFTER bug fixes and grammar errors) so the mod gets updated and I don't want to encounter bugs but eventually forgot about it since it took a while. That is until I see the game on the latest updates again. Now I know that's not the case here. :oops: I guess this is one of those days where my brain is bugged and I didn't understand things immediately. :whistle:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
does one of the characters have a dedicated femdom route?
Not so far, there's one character with whom MC has fluid dominant/submissive moments, as in both can switch the role they have, and dev has said that the character in question will be dominant towards other females.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes