HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
SpeedPostx Played through the new update and let me congratulate you on the brilliant scene with Jennifer and Sally. That scene was pure "chef's kiss" moment. Also will we get to keep Sally? Keep on the good work and perhaps in the next update we'll see more of our frustrated neighbour&tenant. :D

Also as was mentioned, there seems to be small issue of game looping in the park scene with Ashley's date, don't know if it's because i won the bet or not, but it didn't happen when i loaded a game where i lost on purpose.

PS. This might have been answered before, but since future tags include lactation and there's creampies, will there be impregnation content also?

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update, after Jenni doesn't comme clean about the whole Sally thing nor her main secret i finally decided to reload and abandoning her lying ass at the hospital, plus point i don't need to deal with Mikayla, which i can't stand either.

Kicking that bitch Chloe out was even better as she is friend of Lily which is pissed of because i don't trust her, rich comming from that stalker...

Ashley content was really nice, hopefully soon more of Cynthia and Tara.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Same.

feel like jenn using us and she is also sleeping around with sally etc and if that's not the case, her lying and keeping secrets is a no no. Also even if you turn down JILL the police officer jenni goes behind your back and sets up a 3way date regardless saying "good boy" when the mc just acts like a simp and accepts fuck that.
The lying is already a point for which i would drop her, the whole Sally thing should have been a no brainer to tell the MC but no...she manipulates the MC and then lies to him.
Even more so she is thinking of how she is betraying the MC with whatever she does. If there is something worse than a lier it's a traitor, not something i would forgive anyway.
Thought i would like to see her face when she comes clean and you get the choice to dump her, saying you never want to see her again, same for the other 2 people involved.
Honestly she pisses me of to a degree that i wanted to throw her out of the moving car, i hope i see her suffer at least.

Yeah same with the Jill date, that the MC goes simp and she only thinks 'too easy' pissed me off even more.

alot of BAD LIs in this game

lilly a stalker.
Chole is a camwhore.
Mikayla ugh. She's hot but that's all she is.
We got the lonely milf but I think if you turn down lilly path it also gets rid of her path because lilly gets salty and claims "you don't trust me." DAMN RIGHT STALKER so she cancel the sex toy. BUT IDK. So i kicked out her camwhore friend too.

So far on my path it's also Cynthia, tara, and ashley as well.
Yes same, i dislike most of the LI's.
I'm curious if that ominous Melisa will be LI, but from everything i heard so far, i already dislike her.

I hope we aren't locked out of Cynthia route just because of Lily...that stalker really has the nerve to cancel the order and bitches because the MC doesn't trust her....hilarious.
Personaly i prefer Tara, Ashley as my number 2 and then Cynthia, the entire rest got the boot i think, well there is maybe the boss, Maya i think, remaining.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Same.

feel like jenn using us and she is also sleeping around with sally etc and if that's not the case, her lying and keeping secrets is a no no. Also even if you turn down JILL the police officer jenni goes behind your back and sets up a 3way date regardless saying "good boy" when the mc just acts like a simp and accepts fuck that.

alot of BAD LIs in this game

jenni lying and manupulating
lilly a stalker.
Chole is a camwhore.
Mikayla ugh. She's hot but that's all she is.
We got the lonely milf but I think if you turn down lilly path it also gets rid of her path because lilly gets salty and claims "you don't trust me." DAMN RIGHT STALKER so she cancel the sex toy. BUT IDK. So i kicked out her camwhore friend too.

So far on my path it's also Cynthia, tara, and ashley as well.

ashley being the best out of them all.
I agree with almost everything you say.

I usually try to give love interests I don't quite like a chance. I like to watch their evolution and see how their route changes, especially if it's in a romance game.

That said, there are a lot of love interests in this game that I don't like. Excessive, I would say. I understand that each character has to have a different personality, otherwise it would be boring. But I think that this game has the most love interests I don't like out of all the ones I've played.

I also understand that there has to be mystery and drama parts. All the girls surely have little or big secrets and it's interesting to discover them little by little. As long as they are not overly dramatic secrets. I don't want to get involved with a girl and halfway through the game she'll say "I'm a serial killer but I've already changed for you" or "I'm dating you but I'm secretly fucking my female friend, but rest assured we'll have a threesome in the end and we'll all be happy".

That said, I think I'll have two saved games. One where I remorselessly exclude all the girls I don't like and one where I go after all the girls because I want to see how their story evolves. Mixed feelings with this game, but I still like it and I really want to see the evolution of the girls I don't like. And the evolution of the MC, obviously.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The lying is already a point for which i would drop her, the whole Sally thing should have been a no brainer to tell the MC but no...
Even more so she is thinking of how she is betraying the MC with whatever she does. If there is something worse than a lier it's a traitor, not something i would forgive anyway.
Thought i would like to see her face when she comes clean and you get the choice to dump her and say you never want to see her again, same for the other 2 people involved.
Honestly she pisses me of to a degree that i wanted to throw her out of the car, i hope i see her suffering at least.

Yeah same with the Jill date, that the MC goes simp and she only thinks 'too easy' pissed me off even more.

Yes same, i dislike most of the LI's.
I'm curious if that ominous Melisa will be LI, but from everything i heard so far, i already dislike her.

I hope we aren't locked out of Cynthia route just because of Lily...that stalker really has the nerve to cancel the order and bitches because the MC doesn't trust....hilarious.
Personaly i prefer Tara, Ashley as my number 2 and Cynthia, the entire rest got the boot i think, well there is maybe the boss, Maya i think, remaining.
FACTS.

PROBABLY THE SECOND HAREM GAME WHEN I DROP MOST OF THE LIs because they are lying, weird, betraying us, etc.

gonna stick with what i got now until furture notice.

so far the cast of girls is low on my part and i am fine with that.

less lying, and whores, the better. And I am not liking how melisa is sounding either so when her time comes and if she also sus she getting dropped too.

I wish they disappear like in some games when you drop them. I hope less communications with them, the better.

tara? idk about her yet, she also seems weird but not too bad LOL. i Also think if you close lilly path it also shuts down maya's but I can also be wrong.

I kinda don't like how most girls paths are intertwined but it is what it is.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
SpeedPostx you want feedback?

Let's try:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm trying HARD to figure out your motives. I've failed so far. I hope you can clarify some of this, I don't want spoilers, but some assurance that this isn't as dark, ugly and abusive as it seems right now. Basically, I want to trust, you and this story, and so far, I can't.

Peace :(

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I'm running into a looping scene. When MC is in the park with Ashley if you choose to let her decide the bet then after choosing to pick her up or not the scene loops back to deciding the bet. If you decide the bet yourself then the story continues forward.
FYI - SpeedPostx I ran into the same problem.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
SpeedPostx you want feedback?

Let's try:

I'm trying HARD to figure out your motives. I've failed so far. I hope you can clarify some of this, I don't want spoilers, but some assurance that this isn't as dark, ugly and abusive as it seems right now. Basically, I want to trust, you and this story, and so far, I can't.

Peace :(
THIS EVERYTHING.

This is how I feel playing this game.

Yea I get it, it's the point but when you make almost everyone lying, keeping secrets and hiding stuff form the mc who suppose to be his "friends and lovers" it just comes down the elimination in which if we being technical, EVERYONE.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I remember playing this a while ago and being unsure if i liked it because it felt like there were too many secrets being kept from the MC and it sounds like it's just gotten worse. Jen is fucking some other woman behind the MC's back? Yeah, that's a big no. I don't share, especially not when she can't even be honest about it. Also, why are there so many VNs these days with CAMWHORE love interests? Are we supposed to find it hot that she's selling her body online? Screw that.

Last edited:

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
I know there's no animated tag, but I never understand what actually warrants receiving the animated tag on most of the games on here, so I still gotta ask... Are the sex scenes animated?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Ok dev, i get that the story you're trying to tell needs to have some drama, but in my opinion that's way too much already. Because of the way the game is played, we as the player get to see other characters thoughts, and that can(and it has) change the way we see some characters. I won't go into detail because a lot of people already have commented on this, but yeah, almost all LIs are using the MC for whatever they want/need, and being all secretive about it.
Personally i'm playing the game going for all the LIs despite hating all of that, hoping that when the MC learns whatever it is they're keeping from him, we get the choice to dump their asses mercilessly :KEK:
But all in all, i like the game and am excited to see that comes next.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Jennifer sleeping around with Sally? I think you might want to re-read what is going on there, unless you think the threesome scene is her sleeping around. MC was going to be blackmailed by Amy, who was using gullible Sally, to film him "cheating his wife". Jennifer found out about it and steps in to prevent it, leading to threesome scene where she and MC dominate Sally and make her become submissive slut for them. Why she doesn't she tell MC about the whole blackmail ring she found out about Jill and eavesdropping is most likely partly because it's under police investigation and because MC wouldn't have most likely participated in punishing Sally for participating in it.

So far based what i got as Jennifer's secret involves her sister Mel in somewhat, most likely her being the reason why she has the debt from shady people and her possible health issues. It seems to me that she didn't want to involve MC, because she felt that it wasn't something MC should have to stress with and MC might not accept why Mel caused the situation. Also it's good to note that Jennifer and MC aren't in your traditional exclusive relationship, with them on multiple occasions bringing others into their sessions and MC being allowed to sleep with others. It's even hinted that Mel, her sister, was part of these fun times.

Jill the police is clearly classic example of tsundere character towards MC. She seems to be interested in him, but every time they interact she can't bring herself to tell her real feelings and instead bickers with him. She even admits to this herself if you take the decision for her path in the first encounter, after MC and Mikayla continue to the hospital. Jennifer seems to realise this and that's most likely the reason why she accepted the triple-date with MC and Jill. Jill also goes to the hospital not just to visit Jennifer, but to also investigate the blackmail ring. It's shown in the flashback scene, where they talk about cops investigating things, it's also why Amy was manipulating the gullible Sally into doing it, instead of herself trying to do it.

Tara is MC's sister, that MC's father clearly had with some other woman. So far she seems mostly worried about how MC will react to the knowledge that they are siblings, when it seems like she has always wanted brother for herself.

As for others, yeah each character seems to have some secrets that they are keeping to themselves. Some seem bit more sinister than others. Even MC is keeping secrets from others, this is most evident during the date with Ashley, in the shooting game if you go fullblast, MC gets full points and Ashley notes how his stance etc... seem to be something professionals have, though for MC's benefit seems to think he just has gone to gun range and gotten practice, and when Ashley asks MC not to abandon her again, MC's internal monologue points to him having tried to protect her and those he loves from something by keeping distance.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
hmm

thanks for telling me this.

I am about to replay the game.

it does not sound as bad if this is the case but idk.

gonna replay it and get another opinion for myself.
I do recommend it and trying to read it without having preconscieved notion. While i do agree that there's pretty hilarious amount of secrets going on, it's also that we rarely get to see more than MC's thoughts going on in games, or very rarely few others, but in this game it seems we can see more of the point of view of other characters, especially their internal dialogues and debates. So far, while secrets are plentiful, nothing has been something that wouldn't strike to me unrealistic itself. People tend to keep stupidest things as secrets and worry how others would react to them, even when there's no need for it. Even from their chosen partners.

This so far seems to be a game where you have to pay bit more attention to what is going on instead of skipping almost all the dialogue if you want to keep track of things. I know i'm guilty of that in many games. :D

And if you in the end don't like the game, there's nothing wrong with it and at least you gave it more than one attempt to impress you, so good going. (y)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
drama is essential in storys but man thats a lot of drama who noone needs...all this back and forth,left and right...too much, to flee from rl for a short time...better play something lighter...cause if i want drama total, i read a thriller....and i hate thriller...why? too much drama :cool:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Overview:
A story about violence, betrayal, lust, and of course... Love.
JFC! I swear, if the people writing these overviews were to describe Alien, it would be "A young woman, far away from home, working and living with a group of people, yet keeping herself emotionally apart from them. But then an outsider arrives and changes everything, and a series of events start happening. The outcome depends on how she responds. Will she take charge and save all she holds dear, or descend into powerlessness?"

Cut the vague blather and give specifics! It's not a spoiler to actually describe the premise of the story and some of the early events (and if you really want to go crazy, the gameplay and the sexual kinks that will be the focus). Nobody's gonna go "Oh shit! A game where a series of events start happening and the future is in my hand? That's just what I've been looking for—I've gotta play this!"

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy
P/s: Updated to Ep3 final
Download: MEGA
View attachment 1886075 View attachment 1886084 View attachment 1886096
Didn't have this issue untill I used your mod.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 206, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 528, in script
Exception: Sayer 'edd' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 206, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 528, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
Exception: Sayer 'edd' is not defined.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes