Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The previous saves don't work unfortunately, it's quite annoying when after each update you have to restart from scratch!

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was going to complain about the lack of Ashley content, but on a whim I started a new game and boom, bunch of Ashley stuff, she is the best girl for sure.

Great update

Reactions: SpeedPostx

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
I'm running into a looping scene. When MC is in the park with Ashley if you choose to let her decide the bet then after choosing to pick her up or not the scene loops back to deciding the bet. If you decide the bet yourself then the story continues forward.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update and the date with Ashley was fun. I definitely like the changes with how to handle Chloe. That bugged me so much before, but glad you introduced a new way to handle it. She needed that boot to learn responsibility and that her actions (or inaction I should say) has consequences. Hopefully when/if we see her again, she realizes her mistakes and matures from it.

But yeah, overall, really liking this. Thanks for the update and look forward to what comes next! ;)

Reactions: kwazi
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes