Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I'm not huge fan of chloe because I don't desire to have a LI who is a sex worker. That being said I may be on board if we can get her out of camming and stuff. I was just curious if that would happen or not, I'd rather avoid it if possible. I guess the main reason she is doing it is because she desperately needs the money, can we not give her it or loan it? If not I'd probably continue with kicking her out even tho I feel bad since she's obviously desperate to help someone. Her being a huge bitch really doesn't help her cause tho either tbh.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The reason Ashley never said anything about Jill is intentional, I already have a scene in mind for that. And Ashley's reason is not to hurt Mc definitely.

Now, after reading a lot of comments I understand that I should start addressing more stuff or at least address the reason for the thing that is happening around those characters. I will be implementing that in Episode 4. I'm really happy about all those comments which are criticizing the plot instead of my English cause believe me I'm trying to do my best about that. I do want feedback but in a productive way.
Hey Speedpostx, I really love your game. Yes, the motivations of most of the LIs are so far mysterious, but that is a positive in my book. It keeps things interesting for the player, and encourages them to wait anxiously for the next update to learn more about the each characters deeper motivations.

The idea that every character in your game has to have clear and uncomplicated motives from their first scene, is a sign of a weak story. Your AVN, on the other hand, does a great job at slowly peeling back the mystery, layer by layer, to keep the player guessing. Great job.

All the best VNs around here, have some sort of mystery or complex relationships between characters that you have to play to figure out. Many VNs, even years later in development, have a few solid mysteries the players still debate about in the forums. That keeps a player's interest in your game, long term.

A straightforward game, where everyone lusts after the MC without any mystery or deeper parts of their character, would be boring. Don't listen to the vocal minority that wants every thing spelled out immediately. It is only the 3rd update. Not being quite sure what is going on, as the player, is a positive, and makes The Lost Love, a stronger story.

I am confident by they way the story is going, that most, if not all, of the characters' motivations will be revealed to be a net positive for the MC and his relationships with each LI. I don't see any of the major LIs as really trying to betray the MC, despite what some people think. I think most of the secrecy is trying to protect the MC in some way, or at least not burden him with their problems, rather than some sneaky intent.

Come on guys, be a little patient. It's only the 3rd update. All will be revealed in time.

I do have one constructive critique however. It is too easy to make the wrong choice many times in your game to get off the love interest path with most of the characters. Many times, throughout the game, if you make the "wrong" choice, you will get a charname_path = false setting, indicating getting kicked off the path of an LI. Even innocuous choices, like apologizing to the Cynthia for being too pushy, or not telling Lilly everything about the order, with Chloe just watching and not doing anything else, or with Jen, leaving the hospital when she demands it, instantly and permanently kicks you off each of their path. I used the Universal RenPy Mod, just so I could see the impact of each choice, and quite a few times in your game, what choice seemed the natural choice to me to pursue each character, would end up exiting her path.

Most of these characters have known the MC for years, and are clearly interested in him, so an single comment or mild choice of action, should not remove the chance for them to be an LI for the rest of the game, realistically. You work hard to render scenes and write dialog for each character, I wouldn't be so quick to kick the MC off a characters path, without making it more obvious to the player that you weren't interested.

Just a suggestion. Overall your game is first rate, and I would keep doing exactly what you are doing so far.

Last edited:

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Haven't been able to play last update, but had this typos from last time written down:

MC: (Oh My God! This woman... She is- waits a minute.)
Jennifer: *Sight* I own(owe) some money from(to) those guys. -- or "I borrowed some money from those guys."
MC: *Deep breath* Anyway, how much do you own (owe) those guy?
Ashley: Are those(Is that) your real hair?
Ashley: I meant to say... Oh my god! Are those(Is that) your real hair? It looks amazing.
Mikayla: My aunt. Even though she needs help, she is not letting your Brother to help her.
Ashley: You lier(liar)!
Ashley is thinking: He is such a a bad lier(liar) when it comes to me...
Chloe: I'm pretty sure one of these money(monkey?) brains would love to help with that, but i would kill myself before letting anyone of them touch me...
Chloe is thinking: At least I hope so... Or I will be suing Lily... I don't (know) how does she come up with these toys.
Her screams fill the room. She is screaming without the(a) care of(in) the world.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Now the "Lesbian/Bi" thing, you either like it or you don't. I'm not here to judge / sway you on what you find sexy or don't.
I will say though, with the way this VN is written, there are going to be girls liking girls and the MC mostly involved. It is obviously a thing the Dev enjoys and quite a lot of us do as well. I personally am really looking forward to the 3some date with Jen and Jill.

I never really understood the need to keep the girls away from each other in a harem. I see it as one big relationship with the MC as the focal point. Hell I'm okay with the girls having a deep, emotional/sexual relationship with each other, as long as the MC is involved too. To me there is no cheating while within the harem. (unless you go outside of it).
Honestly? It's not really about "girlxgirl" is hot or it's "eeeww". It's mostly about the fact that now every girl in a "harem game/vn" is Bi. And not just that, in games that aren't harem but have more than two people, the chances are REALLY high that Girls will be Bi. Hell, it doesn't even feel like you don't get Lesbians unless it's an all girls game. They're solely into girls because they haven't meet the MC yet, or will eventually turn, well just because.

So is there anything wrong with girlxgirl content? Well no, BUT, it's become really common and kinda taken away from everything. Like it's just there. Maybe even as common as stuff like oral/vaginal. So when you get scenes that are separate and don't involve the MC, it's kinda just "Oh, ok." Just shrug your shoulders and move on. Like watching a TV series and just waiting for that one side characters scene to end so you can go back to the main plot.

It's just there...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You know what I find funny is the opposite of this. like if all the girls in a harem game are not Bi but straight then how the sex scene will look like?
Just imagine, Mc is having sex with 3 other ladies, and he is going down on one of the girls so what are the other two girls going to do? Are they gonna watch, fuck themselves, read a book, or make a sandwich? Idk.
Are you actually planning on group sex with more than 2 women? It's not something i see often. If we're talking about a threesome, that can easily be done with the girls not touching each other and focusing on the MC. I don't have a problem with the girls playing with each other a bit during group sex though, that can be hot, i just don't like it when the girls start fooling around with each other without the MC, especially if it's done without his knowledge. I've played many games where harem girls go behind the MC's back to fuck each other (or sometimes one will even fuck a girl outside the harem) but it's apparently not ntr because girl on girl "doesn't count". This is why i and many others have grown tired of harem games making the LIs bisexual, we want them to be focused on the MC, not each other.

Now, i'm not saying this is going to happen in your game but Jen has already accepted a three way date with Jill without consulting the MC first and we have no option to reject the idea. If Jill asked Jen out because she wants to get closer to the MC and knows he would never accept a date with her alone then i'm ok with this. If Jill is actually interested in Jen and those two are going to start dating each other, then i'm going back and reloading to avoid Jen. I'm a greedy bastard and i don't share (sharing with a woman still counts for me).

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Sorry for such a late reply. First of all, thank you for playing the game and telling me your thoughts. The thing with the abrupt stopping in the path of these characters is that I'm only focusing on the harem route right now. I've decided that most of those characters will get their own solo route later. Cause of this audience will get enough material in each update and do no wait for their character to be shown in the episode.
as for me i hope the harem path gets more stuff especial with pregnancy , and i hope the secret that jennifer and her niece have is not too hard for the MC,and i hope he get the option to rescue his tenants the lonly Wife and the Camgirl and all his Li's

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
as for me i hope the harem path gets more stuff especial with pregnancy , and i hope the secret that jennifer and her niece have is not too hard for the MC,and i hope he get the option to rescue his tenants the lonly Wife and the Camgirl and all his Li's
camgirl need a new place to live in my game

Reactions: LordSinner

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Is the girl-on-girl/ffm going to be optional? Cuz any girl on girl is boring and a turn off even in threesomes personally so it would be nice for it to be optional.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Is the girl-on-girl/ffm going to be optional? Cuz any girl on girl is boring and a turn off even in threesomes personally so it would be nice for it to be optional.
Hmm, Grandma's House (in your sig, twice!) has quite a bit of FFM going on. None of it optional.

Play whatever game you want, but the dev should tell the story he wants. "Optional" content is dumb. Do we want books to say skip to page 206 if you don't want to see the next scene? That would be asinine. If the dev wants it in his story, it should be there.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes