SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTE: Yes, a beta is out, second one, but a final is coming soon with stuff listed below...

NOTE: I'm too lazy to copy/past images, it's a publicly visible post located here:

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, Speed here. First of all, I apologize for keeping such a long silence. I have been working on the next update for so long, I have finished the episode 4 beta and released it on Patreon, don't worry the final version of episode 4 will be released on itch too. The final version will have a lot of improvement and no errors and more content.

I will tell you about the details of it in a few points...

RENDERS [1700+]:
This is the first time I could complete my renders so quickly, but there were a few that needed rerendering and Photoshop fixes. The first two scenes are made in the old ways, but after the 3rd scene, you will start seeing the change in the renders. I tried to show more shadows in the renders, and instead of using a background, I used actual environment sets. At first, it was a bit difficult because it was not my habit, but now I am more comfortable with it. I think changing my style was the main reason that I was slowly making renders, and after15th or 16th scene, I could see my speed was increasing.

SCENE[21 scenes/60000+ words]:
this update has the biggest scene of the whole episode. You are finally meeting Maya, Sam, and Deja. There is a small scene between Jennifer and Mellisa. Also, two new characters who are related to MC's office life.

Now about the story, this time my main focus was world-building and plot development. You will finally get more information about the city MC is living in right now, and all the factions that control this city.

• Jill: You will see a lot of Jill(Policewoman) in this episode. You will also learn how she started bullying our protagonist, and you will see her in action.
  • Kavita(The Indian Beauty) is also in this update, as I have said already, she will get a bigger part than just being Mrs. Patel now. And I have given her a more interesting storyline, I hope you will like the way I'm going with her.
  • Dixie (The crazy reporter) You only saw a glimpse of her, but you will see A LOT of her in this episode.
  • Ashley (Ebony beauty), you will see the wall between her and our protagonist slowly but surely breaking in this episode.
  • Chloe(The Cam Girl), I know she may not be people's fav, but she has a scene in this, and you will see more of her submissive side.
  • Maya, you will finally see her kink in this episode, from the start I knew if I'm introducing a lot of characters I should at least give them different kinks. I know, discussing Maya's kink is a bit risky here but I hope you are getting where I'm going with her.
You can never forget Cynthia, The sweet neighbor, Sally the nurse, and Tara (Redhead).

ANIMATIONS [03]:
This update has three animations, they are made from 200 frames (RENDERS). I know they are not a lot but they take a long time to render and right now I don't have enough resources to make more and bigger animations but hopefully, that may change in the future.

CODING[02+]:
Now there are two new things are being added to the game.

Path Maker:

This option will let you play the latest episode without going through the precise ones.

First, you will have to enter your name and last name, and the path maker will start asking you questions about the characters in the game.

Instead of asking about every choice you have already made till ep3, the question will be precise, for example, which path you will take with Ashley? This way you won't spend 5 to 10 minutes just answering questions.
Also, you will be able to change their name according to your taste.

Of course, there will be only a few important questions for you to answer that will affect the game.
Otherwise, you only have to select Yes or No to pursue a particular character's path.

Walkthrough Mode:
I know there are other walkthrough modes but those change the script of my game if applied, but I wanted to make a toggle button so the player can turn on and off this mode. So I made a simple one:

You can turn on the mode in preferences and all the right choices will turn into green.

Right now, I'm thinking of putting this on ep4 only, and with the public release, I will put this on every episode.
The reason I made it instead of downloading another walkthrough mode is that I didn't want to complicate things for me in the future.

Sorry for taking so long to publish the update, but I will be releasing the update this month for sure, and till I don't release the update I will keep the billing off, and after releasing the update, I will keep the billing for one week so you all can play the update. I will also inform you before turning it on.

As always thank you for your patience and support.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, Speed here. I hope you guys are doing well, I'm enjoying this raging rainy reason here. I will explain my progress in a few points.

SCENES [3.5/8]: Finally, the biggest scene of the last update is finished, I have also increased a scene with Jennifer to progress more of her storyline.

RENDERS [40%]: I wanted to get more renders done by now but all those renders are in 1440p and I will try to finish those renders as quickly as possible.

ANIMATIONS: This update has two scenes[LEWD] with a few animations in them, I'm already working on that scene, but I still don't have any exact number on this because of my history with animations. Even if I make a short animation I will try to make em better. One good thing is that with the new system, the Daz has not been crashing that much.

RERENDERS: [60+/150+]: I have slowly but surely trying to rerender bad renders. And I have been careful, always testing new scenes before sending them for renders.

CODING [3/8]: I have already finished 3 scenes, this time I'm not waiting for all the scenes to be done with to focus on coding. Because I write on online doc the problem I get is that every tab character is an error for renpy, so I have to restructure the whole script again when I import it to ATOM or visual studio.
Also, you guys will get the updated version of WT mode next update. With hints and better colors.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Read the above information, and you will understand why. The dev added a lot of content to the game, added a path maker mode, and some other great things, the beta has been out for over a month, no point in leaking it though, also adds lots of content...
Oh, how I lament that you made me remember this, while not being the compressed version of the release... LOL

This is one of my most wanted releases... Ah well, back to waiting.

Peace :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, how I lament that you made me remember this, while not being the compressed version of the release... LOL

This is one of my most wanted releases... Ah well, back to waiting.

The full version is close, and I wanted to test it out and see what was all added, the path maker is neat though, if you don't want someone you can choose right off, so if you just want the "sister" like me, holy shit, there was a scene that was out-of-this-world :love:

I will put in spoiler one particular shot, then I will show some of the patch maker. You can choose a lot, only shower a tab bit...

path.png

path 1.png

path 2.png
path 3.png

path 4.png
path 5.png

path 6.png

Obviously, you get more options after this with the other character and paths...

NOW COMES SPOILER TIME! :love:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The full version is close, and I wanted to test it out and see what was all added, the path maker is neat though, if you don't want someone you can choose right off, so if you just want the "sister" like me, holy shit, there was a scene that was out-of-this-world :love:

I will put in spoiler one particular shot, then I will show some of the patch maker. You can choose a lot, only shower a tab bit...

View attachment 2835081

View attachment 2835082

View attachment 2835084
View attachment 2835087

View attachment 2835088
View attachment 2835089

View attachment 2835091

Obviously, you get more options after this with the other character and paths...

NOW COMES SPOILER TIME! :love:

O.M.G.

I'm dying here...

Peace :O

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I was okay with Jen until she said yes to Jill and involved Mc without his consent and of course, when Mc denies and she tries to basically force him we don't get the option to say no of course not that would be ridiculous instead Mc agrees like some pussy-whipped pathetic loser.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I was okay with Jen until she said yes to Jill and involved Mc without his consent and of course, when Mc denies and she tries to basically force him we don't get the option to say no of course not that would be ridiculous instead Mc agrees like some pussy-whipped pathetic loser.
Are you going by the version here or the "beta" that's out along with the major improvements along with the "path maker" update....:?

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Sadly it seems like every threesome or more there will be some lesbian stuff. all lesbian stuff should be optional the girls in a harem are there strictly for the MC not each other. They shouldn't be interested in each other at all and should only touch each other if mc tells them to but it seems like Jen is going to take the initiative with other girls.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sadly it seems like every threesome or more there will be some lesbian stuff. all lesbian stuff should be optional the girls in a harem are there strictly for the MC not each other. They shouldn't be interested in each other at all and should only touch each other if mc tells them to but it seems like Jen is going to take the initiative with other girls.
Man, I can respect your dedication to your crusade.

I don't agree with you, but, there's no doubt that you really take no prisoners.

I happen to view things differently, maybe because I don't feel threatened, but, enthused, when the girls show interest and go for one another. For one thing, I don't have any interest in Harems where the women are not free. Free to be, to leave, to do or to not do, whatever the hell they want. I want an Harem where they are there because they want to be. If has a consequence of that Freedom, they choose to be intimate with the other girls TOO, and me being who I am, I find it extra HOT, why would that even be a worry of mine?

In your many posts on the subject, you seem to not want the same type of Harem that I do. You want full and absolute control, even over their sexual urges. I know we are talking about a fantasy, so your fantasy is about control, while mine is about being chosen. We really aren't even in the same Universe.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Man, I can respect your dedication to your crusade.

I don't agree with you, but, there's no doubt that you really take no prisoners.

I happen to view things differently, maybe because I don't feel threatened, but, enthused, when the girls show interest and go for one another. For one thing, I don't have any interest in Harems where the women are not free. Free to be, to leave, to do or to not do, whatever the hell they want. I want an Harem where they are there because they want to be. If has a consequence of that Freedom, they choose to be intimate with the other girls TOO, and me being who I am, I find it extra HOT, why would that even be a worry of mine?

In your many posts on the subject, you seem to not want the same type of Harem that I do. You want full and absolute control, even over their sexual urges. I know we are talking about a fantasy, so your fantasy is about control, while mine is about being chosen. We really aren't even in the same Universe.

Maybe I worded it wrong or too aggressively I want my women to be free to be, to leave etc, of course, I want them to be there because they want to be but my point is the whole point of a harem is the fact that they are there for YOU not each other and I don't feel necessarily threatened by them being intimate with other girls I just don't find it hot at all and In my eyes I wonder what's the point of a harem centered around the mc when everyone is fucking each other that's more a poly relationships than a harem and if they choose you they wouldn't be interested in each other.

The beauty of a harem is that a bunch of girls came across the same guy and each of them fell so deeply in love with him that despite the norms and what's considered okay and not they decide to share him and over time those girls all being married to the same guy develop a kind of platonic sisterhood. Plenty of VN's have done this amazingly and have had threesomes where the girls clearly showed no interest in each other while both being fully satisfied. At the end of the day, we all have our own likes and dislikes.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes