SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some notes, should show up later...

Change log:

1. added a gallery mode

2. changed all the bad renders from episode 4 from the Lily scene, beach scene, dinner scene, and police station scene.

3. changed the design of the beach lady

4. changed the design of the lieutenant of NCPD

5. some minor dialogue changes

6. fixed the main menu of the Android port.

CG Gallery:

This tab will keep 10 to 20 special renders with each update. These renders are from the monthly renders from Legend Tier, they will be random, unlike the monthly-special renders.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Is this Ep.4 still the old one that came out 4 days ago or is it the new one with the gallery and corrections?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, femdom will be optional which means Mc will have a choice or taking the dominating role or the submissive role... And you will not have to end your path for that.
So the only options are between femdom and maledom. Is it right?

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
No. The fiance is real. After the arcade scene when Mc takes Ashley to a nearby part. He asks about her fiance and he does mention doing a background check on him. So he is real. And about Ashley's virginity, she will tell you herself.
It's been almost a year, has Ashley said anything about her virginity yet or is it not worth trying this game?

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
When creating paths, I should have put Harem mode on, it would have been easier than choosing one by one, but it's better than nothing.(y)

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Unless I missed something if you avoid Jen and Chloe then the only sex scenes are some fingering and teasing. Regretting downloading this one. Ashley's new haircut also looked so much worse on her.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
It's rare to see a game with so many love interests where each and every one of them is very likable.

Well done, dev!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLostLove-EP4CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
After reading the dev notes in it's entirety, seems all my questions have been answered in one fell swoop. I'll give this a go.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
As much as I wanted to put more scenes with maledome/femdom other characters needed some attention in this episode, but there is a scene with Nurse Sally and Jennifer in EP3.
Nice :), Downloading your game right now. I hope you will add more femdom scenes in future ;)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes