Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I haven't played this ono since the Beta, reading the dev notes and various comments about Jennifer I probably have no interest in her ( I must say it was quite entertaining to read all that :LUL:), could someone tell me which of the Banner women is Jennifer?

Thanks.
third from our left, or from their right.

Reactions: Chimba

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great update SpeedPostx . Loved the new addition of Dorothy and some other girls Also Chloe and Cynthia scenes were very good. And lets not forget the plot, interesting cliffhanger.
Cant wait for more scenes with MC, Jennifer and Jill
Keep it up with the good work

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedPostx

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
View attachment 2999002

I haven't played this ono since the Beta, reading the dev notes and various comments about Jennifer I probably have no interest in her ( I must say it was quite entertaining to read all that :LUL:), could someone tell me which of the Banner women is Jennifer?

Thanks.
Jennifer is amazing. She's just got big Tsundere energy. Play it for yourself and decide.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Damn, what a beefy update, at least I thought it was. Now MC's past really intriguing. Can't wait for next update.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Not needed anymore, the game has an own walkthrough now (in the preferences)
The "built in" walkthrough only showed prefferred/correct choises one time for me. It seems it does not do shit, I just encountered a Game Over because of this. Or do I need to select path maker first for it to work correctly?

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
The "built in" walkthrough only showed prefferred/correct choises one time for me. It seems it does not do shit, I just encountered a Game Over because of this. Or do I need to select path maker first for it to work correctly?
Yep, same for me.
Starting the game over to get back into the story and got 1 tip for Ashley lovepoints. Next there were no tips till were i am now.
Using URM to check it out now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It has been mentioned earlier, that this isn't the final version of Episode 4 and that Speedpost is going to be releasing more worked version later this month.

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
It has been mentioned earlier, that this isn't the final version of Episode 4 and that Speedpost is going to be releasing more worked version later this month.
Let's just hope he worked out the walkthrough then. Otherwise disable it for the time being and focus on the game itself.
LaikDink had a good one running and as far as i know he even helped other devs implement a WT. Why not ask him for help and save himself a headache.
For now it's not working. As posted before i had 1 tip and nothing further, closing in on the end of ep. 2 now.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
had made a restart and I noticed when MC says to Sam's question that he does not want to date Maya, but in the following scene she reacts as if he is willing to dating her.
there may be something wrong or the variable was set incorrectly, I looked in the save editor and maya-path is set to 1.:unsure:

edit: ok, started a new attempt with path-maker and now the variable seems to be set correctly.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I saw your messages I checked the game (PC and Android), started a fresh game but the Walkthrough mode is working perfectly. Here are some screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know why it's not working for your guys, would you please send me your codes or screenshot?
screenshot0001.png

The result is the same with whatever setting I use in the Preferences.

View attachment 9-2-LT1.save

I hope it helps. This is a fresh started, the WT showed up once, while talking to Ashley and never again.

I will not continue to play (but I very much want to).

Peace :D

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes