carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Wow, I love this game. This was a decent-sized update too. Ashley is too damn hot. I love to spoil her every chance that I get. Looking forward to the next update.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WT started working. I didn't do anything either. As for this choice, does it mean Jill and Jen date? Or I date both? For some reason my brain isn't comprehending.
View attachment 3001814
We don't really know yet.

Jill is going for the date with Jen in order to get YOU. Jen accepts because she's Bi or at least strongly curious. You, well, you can get ALL the girls, or, pikachu (pick and choose).

Jen is by far the L.I. with the most content as of yet. Will this change? We don't know, Speed hasn't said anything about it.

Jill is very relevant to the story, she's one of your oldest friends and has a crush on you since childhood. She's also cute and tough.

Jen is a rather pivotal character in the story, how will it go without her? If you try, let me know, I have no intention of making that choice. I'm curious but not enough to cripple my game.

You also know how I play, "Gotta Catch Them All", so... :D

Peace :D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Jill is going for the date with Jen in order to get YOU. Jen accepts because she's Bi or at least strongly curious. You, well, you can get ALL the girls, or, pikachu (pick and choose).

Jen is by far the L.I. with the most content as of yet. Will this change? We don't know, Speed hasn't said anything about it.

Jill is very relevant to the story, she's one of your oldest friends and has a crush on you since childhood. She's also cute and tough.

Jen is a rather pivotal character in the story, how will it go without her? If you try, let me know, I have no intention of making that choice. I'm curious but not enough to cripple my game.

Jill is basically classical example of tsundere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Alright, thanks. I'm going to try and play Pokemon with this one and another game. Not sure I can pull it off though.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
wont know if this game is worth playing until it is finished, if this game is finished and most of the content is still locked behind jens path then it is not really worth playing when Jen is by far the worst thing about this game, people keep saying if you don't go with jens path your missing 80% of content and im like okay, but it's not good content so idc.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
wont know if this game is worth playing until it is finished, if this game is finished and most of the content is still locked behind jens path then it is not really worth playing when Jen is by far the worst thing about this game, people keep saying if you don't go with jens path your missing 80% of content and im like okay, but it's not good content so idc.
I just got to her content in the hospital, I saved it there and I will continue my manwhore save some other time.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i like Jen, she is great character and can't really understand all the complaints about her. Yeah, she is prideful and doesn't want to bother MC with her woes, because she loves MC. And her love towards MC also causes stress for her, since she is worried how MC reacts to the fact that she is still in contact with her sister, that MC has bad experience with. We haven't yet been told why though.

But at the same time, she is also willing to accept MC having other women and even some times pushes MC to conquer other women. It's clear that MC and Jen have really great chemistry together from what we've been told. Both being able to play the role of switch depending on the circumstances, either doing light domming or being lightly submitting to the other.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Both being able to play the role of switch depending on the circumstances, either doing light domming or being lightly submitting to the other.
I don't like that. I'm not a switch. I'm dominant when it comes to that. If there's no other choice but to play switch, I guess in my all-girl save, I'll make sure not to include her. I'd rather not be playing D/s choices in a game though. Just romance paths. Getting into that whole D/s only opens up a can of worms I'd rather not open.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don't like that. I'm not a switch. I'm dominant when it comes to that. If there's no other choice but to play switch, I guess in my all-girl save, I'll make sure not to include her. I'd rather not be playing D/s choices in a game though. Just romance paths. Getting into that whole D/s only opens up a can of worms I'd rather not open.
So far there's only on scene where you get to choose which you are. Also the dominant submissive is part of the romance path, it doesn't exclude the romance, since it's only in sex scene where it matters, scene where you both dom another woman.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So far there's only on scene where you get to choose which you are. Also the dominant submissive is part of the romance path, it doesn't exclude the romance, since it's only in sex scene where it matters, scene where you both dom another woman.
Is that scene optional?

Hello, MikeOG Glad I can give you some entertainment again. :ROFLMAO: Hope you're doing well, bro.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Can't remember, since i couldn't ignore the chance to dom Jen and dom a nurse at the same time with her :p. Since Jen might be my favourite in this game.
That does sound like a party to me and that nurse was pretty hot, if she's the one I met and asked to me to come see her later. lol

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Personally i like Jen, she is great character and can't really understand all the complaints about her. Yeah, she is prideful and doesn't want to bother MC with her woes, because she loves MC. And her love towards MC also causes stress for her, since she is worried how MC reacts to the fact that she is still in contact with her sister, that MC has bad experience with. We haven't yet been told why though.

But at the same time, she is also willing to accept MC having other women and even some times pushes MC to conquer other women. It's clear that MC and Jen have really great chemistry together from what we've been told. Both being able to play the role of switch depending on the circumstances, either doing light domming or being lightly submitting to the other.
Lots of folks are really hung up on only being dominant. I'm definitely a switch irl, but mostly I'm just whatever my partner is into, as I don't tend towards any dom/sub play at all by default.

There are very few kinks or fetishes that I'd say I'm really into myself, pretty much just the vanilla; breeding, lactation, and pregnancy with a bit of a mommy kink. On the other hand there are very few kinks or fetishes that would be a full stop hard no if my partner was into it, but I also only have irl sex with people I'm emotionally bonded and committed to, so I think the no casual sex thing makes me much more open to experimenting with what my partner is into.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes