TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Until you age.

While your skin is full of collagen. While everything is stretched and taut.

After that, no, it isn't.

It's another of the lack of perception of youth of the consequences of aging. Trying to live as if they will be young forever. Newsflash, you don't. And time fucking flies. One day you are 35, at the peak of your power, all of a sudden you are 60 and can barely move your legs and you haven't seen your dick in 20 years.

If you HAVE to ink, be smart about it, plan them for when you're old, because you'll be old for a longer time than you'll be young. Or, you know, just say NO.

Peace :(
I will love my wife's wrinkly ass tattoos just as much as I love her non wrinkly ones, because I love my wife. People who like tattoos, and get them, are aware that their skin will age. If you're gonna have wrinkles and age spots and all the other dermal bullshit of old age, you might as well paint pictures on it that bring you joy. Also my generation does a hell of a lot better job as a cohort of taking care of our skin, so the tattoos won't age as bad as they did on folks that are already in their 60s.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I will love my wife's wrinkly ass tattoos just as much as I love her non wrinkly ones, because I love my wife. People who like tattoos, and get them, are aware that their skin will age. If you're gonna have wrinkles and age spots and all the other dermal bullshit of old age, you might as well paint pictures on it that bring you joy. Also my generation does a hell of a lot better job as a cohort of taking care of our skin, so the tattoos won't age as bad as they did on folks that are already in their 60s.
Tell me about it in 30 years. :D If I'm still here... LOL

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Not sure how you made that oppinion, maybe you did not go into the story much? The plot is a slowburn, not every fact is shown in your face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That could make his character more interesting if that's the case. I hope you're right, but why would he pretend to be incompetent? The guy seems kinda crazy to me... I don't think a gov agent would handle the couch hiding/cop/nurse scenes like that. It just doesn't make sense. I don't get how he's supposedly a successful businessman either.

I'm starting to think this is one of those games where you relax, turn off your brain, and just accept whatev tf is goin on.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

private83

Aug 9, 2021
That could make his character more interesting if that's the case. I hope you're right, but why would he pretend to be incompetent? The guy seems kinda crazy to me... I don't think a gov agent would handle the couch hiding/cop/nurse scenes like that. It just doesn't make sense. I don't get how he's supposedly a successful businessman either.

I'm starting to think this is one of those games where you relax, turn off your brain, and just accept whatev tf is goin on.
I think, the best agents could make a clown on themselfs without much effort :) Anyway, maybe by default, he seems to be a clown, but when in need, he gets his balls attached. But, being an agent was just a hard guess, in the late part of the current version there are some interesting turn of events I would say... Watch it to the end and let me know, what you think :)
About the story telling, the plot is full on turn steps where we always get to know one more element. And it is usually something unusual I would say? This keeps the story interesting. The Brazilian Soap operas are also built something like that I guess? I have no clue about story telling, so I'm only guessing :D

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I think, the best agents could make a clown on themselfs without much effort :) Anyway, maybe by default, he seems to be a clown, but when in need, he gets his balls attached. But, being an agent was just a hard guess, in the late part of the current version there are some interesting turn of events I would say... Watch it to the end and let me know, what you think :)
About the story telling, the plot is full on turn steps where we always get to know one more element. And it is usually something unusual I would say? This keeps the story interesting. The Brazilian Soap operas are also built something like that I guess? I have no clue about story telling, so I'm only guessing :D
You're right about MC and Jill...

Reactions: private83

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Thanks for the note, I did not remember this grooming thing at all.
You can see it in the flashback. Also MC tells Jill after that fight that the White Fox has now more then 1 "target" which is more difficult for her to keep control off. (don't know the exact wording MC said)

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
I don't know how I feel after this update, maybe it's 'cause I missed Jennifer or the game giving me even more questions, but what I think that bothered me most is that it seems impossible to avoid getting that closer with Ashley, prolly it's for the story because even Tara is seeing what didn't happen(or I missed) :KEK:

And how tf did Sally appears in the MC car :WaitWhat:

For some reason I'm not getting these Mikayla scenes, just in this version when I played again that I saw the scene in the bathroom, but it wasn't this way, it's cause of Jenn?

please update good sir.
will there be an update for the current version
The game now has its own Walkthrough, look the preferences

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Does MC have choice to avoid any girl he want? Or relationships and lewd scenes are forced?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes