HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
SpeedPostx God damn it! How do you succeed in making every LI be so damn adorable? Just played the latest update and everyone is just too adorable, i want to tease them all.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLostLove-EP4CGv2023.10.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Question: the "animated" tag is for actual animations or just 2-3 renders loop?
Technically, 2–3 render loops are actual animations; they are exactly the same as any other animation, but just with far fewer frames in the loop (vs., for instance, 60 frames). But there are animations of something like 25fps and not all of just 2–3 render loops.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Technically, 2–3 render loops are actual animations; they are exactly the same as any other animation, but just with far fewer frames in the loop (vs., for instance, 60 frames). But there are animations of something like 25fps and not all of just 2–3 render loops.
Ok, another question: so far there is a whole big mistery, will we know something?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok, another question: so far there is a whole big mistery, will we know something?
What do you mean by "will we know something"? Will we know something ever? Of course we will. Already little bits of that overall storyline have been revealed. We do not yet know the full details of what's going on with that plotline, however. Obviously that continues to develop and unfold as the game goes on.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
What do you mean by "will we know something"? Will we know something ever? Of course we will. Already little bits of that overall storyline have been revealed. We do not yet know the full details of what's going on with that plotline, however. Obviously that continues to develop and unfold as the game goes on.
Well, so far we only know that all of the girls are hiding something from the MC, it seems they are scamming him or something....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, so far we only know that all of the girls are hiding something from the MC, it seems they are scamming him or something....
Naw, they're all hiding different things. They aren't all tied into One Giant Secret. There might be some with overlapping (like Jill and Jennifer, for instance), but as another example, I can't see any way Cynthia (the MC's neighbor) would have any secret tied to the secret of Sally (the girl from the hospital). I also don't believe scamming will be the nature of the secrets (at least, not for most of them). It seems to be more like they don't want to tell the MC about something b/c they're embarrassed, they're trying to protect him, they want to handle something on their own, etc.

Reactions: private83

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You don't have to worry about girls trying to scam MC, or it really being anything nefarious towards MC. Based on what we've seen so far, the secrets from girls side exist because they are worried that MC might disapprove them because of their actions and they are worried about losing MC. So far none of the girls have done actually anything that i'd count as betrayal of trust really, nor are they going to go against MC. And SpeedPostx themself has said that there's no worry about netorare in this game, so that should also put your mind on ease about it, since Speed so far has proven to be honest enough, that there should not be any fear of bait and switch. I would think majority of devs now know that it will only lead to failure.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
You don't have to worry about girls trying to scam MC, or it really being anything nefarious towards MC. Based on what we've seen so far, the secrets from girls side exist because they are worried that MC might disapprove them because of their actions and they are worried about losing MC. So far none of the girls have done actually anything that i'd count as betrayal of trust really, nor are they going to go against MC. And SpeedPostx themself has said that there's no worry about netorare in this game, so that should also put your mind on ease about it, since Speed so far has proven to be honest enough, that there should not be any fear of bait and switch. I would think majority of devs now know that it will only lead to failure.
Never worried about NTR, not even a tag about it, it's just that at least us players should know about the secrets (like during the "train of thoughts" of the girls xD)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Never worried about NTR, not even a tag about it, it's just that at least us players should know about the secrets (like during the "train of thoughts" of the girls xD)
Well, there's hints about them and what they are for most of them. Biggest mystery so far is why Jennifer thinks the money issue would lead the MC leaving her, but based on the picture i got so far from the story, it's not something that will lead me to have MC break up with her. But have patience, it seems to be tied to bigger part of the plot, so it still needs some build up before it is completely revealed. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In a mystery the audience (readers / viewers / players) generally does not know all the secrets and how they might tie into each other. That's why clues are left and the protagonist (or audience) pieces things together to arrive at the truth that doesn't want to be found. So I would assume the players will also be in the dark for awhile, at least until enough clues are revealed for us to understand.

Now, this game doesn't exactly have a full-on mystery story, so it's possible we might learn things faster than we otherwise would. But the converse could also be true: we might not figure some things out until the MC does. In any case, we players not having complete knowledge of things should be expected, I think.

Reactions: SpeedPostx
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes