jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Happy new year everyone, I hope this year brings a lot of happiness to you and your loved ones.
And I'm very happy to announce that episode 5 update 1 is out now! I hope you enjoy it.
This is the final stats of this update:-

1. Story:- 27000+ Words

2. Renders:- 840+

3. Animations:- 06

Promo_32.jpg

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Can't post adult content public on Patreon.
I mean, quite a few adult game creators make their games public eventually in Patreon, providing public download links. Unless Patreon has changed recently that it isn't no longer allowed. I know that they don't allow you to post pictures/renders etc... of nsfw stuff for public, but links have been ok previously.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean, quite a few adult game creators make their games public eventually in Patreon, providing public download links. Unless Patreon has changed recently that it isn't no longer allowed. I know that they don't allow you to post pictures/renders etc... of nsfw stuff for public, but links have been ok previously.
The game has changed now, there is an extra version, not so much "extra" but has extra bits (gallery version now).

The one in the OP is currently the "extra" or gallery version.

IBeith

Apr 1, 2022
Hi, guys. Happy New Year to you all, I hope this year brings you more happiness. This is the first update of episode 5, I stated in previous posts that episode 5 will be divided into smaller updates (750+ render small). Let me show you the links first, then we can talk about the update:-

PC:

Android:

Mac

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes