johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Overall, I think Episode 4 is a pretty good update, although, I think you might be adding a few too many LI's to the game (if my count is correct, I think the number is between 15-20 characters who either have LI variables already or at least seem like they probably will based on how things have gone thus far). The 1 thing I would really like to be addressed is Ashley's mystery fiancee, because it seems pretty clear that Ashley has been in Love with the MC for basically her entire life or at least a large portion of it, which would make it extremely disappointing if she found some guy and then decided to just seek out MC on the rebound. My assumption has always been that she was just lying about that, but that's really just a hunch. Personally, outside of straight up in-game NTR, there's not much that I hate more than a sister or childhood friend character who has previously had an intimate relationship, especially with a man. In my opinion, it kills all of the intimacy that relationships with characters of those archetypes thrive on.

Anyway, I really enjoyed both of my playthroughs of this game this game, so good luck and keep up the good work, Speed.

JDE07

Mar 22, 2021
I recently came across this title, and decided to give it a go, and I'm glad I did I find the storyline enjoyable, and dev keep up the good work, and although I have enjoyed it there are a few issues, if they have already been mentioned I apologise, I know english isn't the dev's native language, this isn't a dig or an attack just an observation but there is one instance of a his/her mistake, an occasional spelling error (yes I know mine isn't perfect at times), an occasional extra word used in a passage of text, and sometimes not a spelling error as such as the wrong word used, probably caused by a spelling mistake as an example treat instead of threat, if this is intentinal then my bad, and finally I agreed to date Maya, but the conversation between Sam+Deja (I think that was her name) made it sound like I had refused. In case anyone wants to know which you probably don't I am leaving out Jenn, her neice, the copper and chloe the lab rat. I have read some of the comments and realise I am missing out on a chunk of content, but thats just me. But otherwise well done Dev

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I recently came across this title, and decided to give it a go, and I'm glad I did I find the storyline enjoyable, and dev keep up the good work, and although I have enjoyed it there are a few issues, if they have already been mentioned I apologise, I know english isn't the dev's native language, this isn't a dig or an attack just an observation but there is one instance of a his/her mistake, an occasional spelling error (yes I know mine isn't perfect at times), an occasional extra word used in a passage of text, and sometimes not a spelling error as such as the wrong word used, probably caused by a spelling mistake as an example treat instead of threat, if this is intentinal then my bad, and finally I agreed to date Maya, but the conversation between Sam+Deja (I think that was her name) made it sound like I had refused. In case anyone wants to know which you probably don't I am leaving out Jenn, her neice, the copper and chloe the lab rat. I have read some of the comments and realise I am missing out on a chunk of content, but thats just me. But otherwise well done Dev
I definitely recommend checking their content, Jenn and her family have quite good story content with the history of MC and Jenn playing big role in it. Also lab rat is extremely adorable once you get to know her in the game. Don't let the first impressions colour your view of them too much, since that is extremely misleading in their case.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The details of Episode 5

Hi, Speed here. This post is about all the things you are going to see in episode 5. I will explain everything in a few points:-
Renders: [1500+]
I have planned to make 1500 renders this time, I may cross this number if the story demands it. I don't plan on putting one render after each line because now I'm putting more time into each render for better lighting and posing. I hope you are happy with the new renders.
Story[60-65K]:
Roughly 60-65k words this time too. I'm close to finishing one scene, and it is already 12k words without any copy-paste. Because of episode 4, there is a lot of stuff to write for episode 5. There will be a lot of interesting scenes in this episode, focusing more on the progress with the characters instead of the plot. A lot of boundaries will be breaking in this episode.
Animations[10 to 15]:
I want to make better animations, and quickly. It's hard to do it when the software you are running is going against you, but recently, I found out that Unreal Engine 5 is a better option. I will try to look into it, maybe I will be able to increase the number of animations in this update. It will take time, but I will try to find a better alternative.
New Characters:
This episode doesn't have a lot of new characters like episode 4. You have already voted for one of them, Rei. The rest will be introduced with their designs and with separate posts. Also, you won't see a lot of new characters being added to the story after episode 5. Only characters who were mentioned before but never shown.
New feature:
Patching/Update only:
With the increasing size of the update, I thinking of providing an update-only option to you guys, which means you won't have to download the whole 2 to 3 GB. And with patching, I can roll out patches if there is a small error left. So it will be more convenient for both of us. It's still in the testing phase. But this option is a must.
Next update:
I'm thinking of releasing the next update later this December or early Jan. That update will have a significant amount of content, 10-15 scenes will be in it. Those scenes are like 25 to 30k words and 600 to 800 renders. What do you think about this?
The Halloween Renders Part 2:
I haven't forgotten about the Halloween renders, the render services were down, and I tried rendering them in my system, but those renders were too noisy, that's why I'm thinking of changing the scene altogether so I can render them in my system and not wait for the render services to come back online.
Dev-Updates:
Right now, I'm thinking of posting Dev-Update every 2 weeks. I wanted to present sufficient progress, and I think 2 weeks is good for that. And the next Dev-Update will have a progress chart.
The Character Rei:
The poll ends now. I saw the Excel sheet, matched the tiers, and made a design based on the result. She looks good, you will see her in a few days. Information about her personality, her kinks, and her role in this story.
Episode 4:
I know episode 4 put a lot of focus on future plots and new characters but episode 5 won't be like that. Characters like Ashley, Jennifer, Cynthia, Lily, and Jill will get their spot this time. I want to keep the plot scene shorter so you don't get bored because of those. And give the characters more time in this episode.
Rework:
My main focus is episode 5 but I will slowly work on reworking episode 1 from the side. I know the latest reworked scene was quite small but I still hope you liked it.
That's all for now, The next post will be about Rei, I want to make a few renders for her first. I'm also starting to make renders for episode 5, I wanted to start from Nov 1 but this past week I was too sick to do that. And I must say the cold of October and the rain do not mix well, especially at night. Anyway, I'm feeling better now and can focus on the game.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know.
As always, thank you for your support and patience.

Claymore6

Dec 16, 2018
I’ve never felt compelled enough to post, but seeing Ashley’s new hairstyle is just that disappointing, especially since she’s imo the highlight of the game, her previous hair fit her so well, but even if it had to be changed longer hair would have been better. I’m also not sure if it’s because of the hair or actual changes on the model/normal maps but she kind of looks older.

natecali23

Jun 29, 2018
I’ve never felt compelled enough to post, but seeing Ashley’s new hairstyle is just that disappointing, especially since she’s imo the highlight of the game, her previous hair fit her so well, but even if it had to be changed longer hair would have been better. I’m also not sure if it’s because of the hair or actual changes on the model/normal maps but she kind of looks older.
Agreed. Makes her look like an ex-military lesbian. Preferred her when she looked like a gym baddie.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I am having this issue in chapter 4. don't have any mods or 3rd party content of any kind idk what is causing it i looked back through the thread and haven't seen anyone else with this issue.

Edit: Nevermind i figured it out on my own file name was to long for renpy to detect it with the way my file system is set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpeedPostx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dev-update 27/11

Hi, Speed here. Dev-update is here, let me explain the progress of the game in a few points:-
1. SCENES- [4.5/15 (430+)]: Completed 4 and half scenes. I think I could have completed 5 scene but scene 3 took longer, it is quite a big scene. I will try to finish scene 5 and maybe scene 6 this month. So far I made 435 scenes to be rendered. I want to make 15 or more scenes for the next update.
2. STORY:
So far, I have completed the first draft of 17 scenes, I make first drafts so I can make renders quickly and don't wait for the whole thing to be written. The first draft is more like points of the scene where the render needs to go.
I'm really excited about the next update, as I have said before this update has a lot of lewd scenes. I tried to make these scenes different from each other.
3. RENDERS [50/430+]:
The rendered scene count is low right now, the render service I'm using is still down. But I have started rendering on my own system. You can see three of those in this post. I chose these three specifically, I tried different light setups with these three renders, and if you find 2nd render a bit creepy it's intentional.
4. NEXT UPDATE:
Episode 5 just like ep4 will be massive so I decided to release it in parts instead of making you wait for 4 or five months for it. Episode 5 has a lot of lewd scenes so even with in parts you will get some lewd scenes in each update and quicker. With this testing and debugging would be easy, and I wouldn't make big mistakes. Even though I'm calling it smaller but it would still have 700 or more renders and 15k+ words.
I want to give you guys the update in late December or early Jan.
5. ANIMATIONS [04]:
There is not much to say here, so far I have completed 04 animations.
This is all for now, if you have any questions let me know. The next post will be released in a few days.
It will be December in a few days, it has gotten a lot colder here so I hope you guys are doing well wherever you are.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Name_card.jpg NAME-CARDS-2.png Chart-for-the-storyline.png
Hi, Speed here. I hope you guys are doing well. I present you the storyline chart of Episode 5.
Every green circle is a scene, scene names are below the green circle with yellow fonts, and the character's pictures above the green circle mean those characters are present in that scene. Every green circle with a fire emoji means a lewd scene.
Lewd scenes can have multiple characters shown above them but it's not necessary that all those characters are involved in that particular scene.
The first two images are name cards so you can recognize the characters in the chart. The chart is in PNG so you can zoom a lot without any problem.
These are all confirmed scenes of Ep5. I have already started writing and I'm close to finishing Scene 4, I will try to finish writing first till I'm still working on the reworked scene.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you guys doing well. We are quite close to the update, in a few days I will be publishing it. Here are the stats for this update

1. Story:- 25000+ Words

2. Renders:- 800+

3. Animations:- 06

Also made a especial render, I hope you like it.

spch23_6_1-Beauty-1.jpg

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Refreshing to see that even after this long in development here is a Dev who is clearly devoted both to his art and craft and fully engaged with his community, even the many freeloading bastards in here who are all take and no give. In addition to having a life outside of Renpy, SpeedPostX does seem to be a one-man band and somewhat of a perfectionist at that which does, in my view, explain and to a fair degree legitimately mitigate much of the frustration some are both feeling and expressing about some of the protracted development times.

Of course, the upside of this downside is that it shows there is (still) strong interest and hunger from his actual audience for all that the Dev is trying to achieve here, which can only continue to be a great thing for all concerned. I just hope this results in more of the parasites opting to do the right thing and resolve to sacrifice, as I decided I needed to do a long time ago now, a couple of beers in favor of throwing a few Patreon pennies SpeedPostX's way. Hobby or not this is a lot of work to undertake and no-one should ever be expected to work for anyone else (meaning us) for free. If you wouldn't do it, then you have no right to expect or allow anyone else to do it for you.

Anyway, as we transition into the New Year, I really do hope that SpeedPostX can sustain his enthusiasm, energy, imagination and, it seems, health. "The Lost Love" is most certainly an intriguing story with, for me, a refreshingly likeable, level-headed mc and (always welcome) a remarkably diverse entourage of many, to my eyes, truly gorgeously curvaceous women. Anyway, I wish SpeedPostX the very best of luck, health, good fortune and, of course, continually inspired inspiration as we all eagerly follow the search for "The Lost Love".

Reactions: Bbc_panda
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes