HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
God damn Jennifer is turning into perfect wife candidate with how lovable she is, thankfully i didn't fall for the trap of first impressions with her. Also Mrs Bell is definitely deserving screen time, that whole brunch scene was just top notch quality. Congratulations on making two extremely sexy milfs SpeedPostx. Can't wait to have chance to impregnate both of them, of course i'm going to impregnate every LI, but they would be the first ones in the line. :love:

TmN99

May 13, 2021
Can anyone tell me if the game has a WT mod or the routes are clear enough that we don't need one?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
this is the game where mc gets lesbian cucked with the nurse correct?
You can't get lesbian cucked because by definition the lesbian doesn't have a dick to fuck the woman you're involved with. Unless you are implying that the lesbian was successful in having another felame character fall in love with them, but that would be more like another fetish and not being cucked.

• Angry
Reactions: IRebel and depp123

notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
I really like this game, but to be honest I am going to exercise some self control and wait for all the episode updates before downloading. Though I don't like waiting, I enjoy this game when I can sit down with it for an hour.

Also, I think you can donate on itch, right? Because I won't give people money through patreon.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Mh for some Reason i don't get the Part in the Hospital where i can take a closer look at Dorothy in this Update, i went through the Game multiple times with different Choices regarding her, ( No further Teasing, Apologized instead of calling her Bluff etc. ) and it always ends with not going into her Room.

Reactions: SelfMod23

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
Mh for some Reason i don't get the Part in the Hospital where i can take a closer look at Dorothy in this Update, i went through the Game multiple times with different Choices regarding her, ( No further Teasing, Apologized instead of calling her Bluff etc. ) and it always ends with not going into her Room.
I think that there is a coding issue. I use URM. During the fight scene, a path decision is if dorothy_lust = TRUE
Dorothy_Lust-T-F.jpg
But in the actual code, dorothy_lust = 1 i.e. a number, not a T/F statement.
Dorothy_Lust-Integer.jpg
I'm not good enough with URM to turn a number variable to a true/false variable. Maybe the dev or someone else can patch it. MAYBE the above has nothing to do with what you said... or maybe it does. Dunno.

EDIT = I can use the console to change the value to "TRUE" but it still registers as false when it comes to that path... as I said... someone else will need to help.

Reactions: shiqz

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I think that there is a coding issue. I use URM. During the fight scene, a path decision is if dorothy_lust = TRUE
View attachment 3233544
But in the actual code, dorothy_lust = 1 i.e. a number, not a T/F statement.
View attachment 3233546
I'm not good enough with URM to turn a number variable to a true/false variable. Maybe the dev or someone else can patch it. MAYBE the above has nothing to do with what you said... or maybe it does. Dunno.

EDIT = I can use the console to change the value to "TRUE" but it still registers as false when it comes to that path... as I said... someone else will need to help.
I'm not familiar with URM at all, just used it once or twice in total for a couple Decisions Years ago but to my understanding what you showed at least for me makes sense. There was as well no Decisions that showed increased Dorothy Lust with the Help of the in-game WT, only decreasing when Apologizing to her.

Reactions: SelfMod23

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Man the code seems a bit of a mess and quite a few misspellings this update. Can't decide if it should be Mika_path=True or Mika_path=1, same for Dorothy lust, spelling it mourning instead of morning, halusinations and enjection, 'you are cooking is incredible', 'how turned he is'. I dunno if it was a rushed release, new proof reader, no testing or what but it was a surprising number of errors compared to previous releases.

That aside it was a fun update, nice to see a lot of people come visit us in the hospital and even Maya reaching out in her own way by paying the bills. Was a little surprised Lily didn't find out in some way and reach out though with how she's been so far. Looking forward to see how this little family continues to grow and watching Ashley and MC continue to develop as well as how things like Melissa play out.

Reactions: sergerserj
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes