Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Just caught up on this, I can't believe I slept on it until now lol. Pretty much went looking for copper and found gold :LOL: Jennifer is amazing; her cute tsundere energy makes me want to protect her at all costs, really liked the hospital scene with her too. The same goes for Chloe - big fan of the landlord tape scene, she also seemed to be softening up. I saw a comment saying that criminal gang members may not turn out to be love interests, and I didn't see the name mentioned in the developer notes but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask - could there be potential LIs from that category? I'm digging Naomi's character design so far, kinda intrigued to see more of her, but if not then no biggie :)

Seems some aren't a fan of this, but that's somewhat understandable, you can't win everybody :p I found this pretty enjoyable, wishin you all the best and a happy belated new year.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
I apologize if I've missed something but does the plot line in this VN have ADD? Or is it just jumping all over from one character to the next without much context? All of a sudden the MC becomes some super agent kick ass guy when just a few scenes before he was bumbling around a tenants apartment like a dunce?

Maybe I missed some type of set up in the beginning, but the story just seems to shift lanes on a whim.

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
Huh? I didn't get any, and played a few times. Just even tab skipped just now and still nothing...
for example the Variable Dorothy_Lust doesnt track, doesnt matter if you flirt or dont, there is a disconnect so that path doesnt activate. Aside from that I guess what he meant is the plot which is kinda all over the place right now. Its when an author tries too much, starts too many sidestories, gives hints and kinda loses himself without following up on them, so it becomes more an more tangled up without making sense.

Nonetheless the girls are gorgeous and all of them are unique and well portrayed, the pacing is allright although i am concerned that some ladies get more attention than others, which would be sad in a harem game. The MC is what irks me the most, he got portrayed like someone capable, yet up until now he only gets his ass kicked. The only ones he could deal with are some nameless alleythugs. Someone like that is supposed to deal with cartels? Yeah, not buying it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Huh? I didn't get any, and played a few times. Just even tab skipped just now and still nothing...
Yeah, same here. Just replayed from the start and haven't had a single error.

for example the Variable Dorothy_Lust doesnt track, doesnt matter if you flirt or dont, there is a disconnect so that path doesnt activate. Aside from that I guess what he meant is the plot which is kinda all over the place right now. Its when an author tries too much, starts too many sidestories, gives hints and kinda loses himself without following up on them, so it becomes more an more tangled up without making sense.

Nonetheless the girls are gorgeous and all of them are unique and well portrayed, the pacing is allright although i am concerned that some ladies get more attention than others, which would be sad in a harem game. The MC is what irks me the most, he got portrayed like someone capable, yet up until now he only gets his ass kicked. The only ones he could deal with are some nameless alleythugs. Someone like that is supposed to deal with cartels? Yeah, not buying it.
I have no problem following the story and it all seem to be connected. Of course some LI's will get more attention in any given update, it's impossible to give them all equal attention every update.

Don't know why you think the MC is useless, he's been holding back in most fights for reasons so far. The two he lost he was tased and poisoned.

deadfly

Sep 6, 2018
Yeah, same here. Just replayed from the start and haven't had a single error.

I have no problem following the story and it all seem to be connected. Of course some LI's will get more attention in any given update, it's impossible to give them all equal attention every update.

Don't know why you think the MC is useless, he's been holding back in most fights for reasons so far. The two he lost he was tased and poisoned.
Do you track the paths? Because I also started a new game after I noticed that my latest save had the mika, dorothy and jenxjill paths disabled while playing the current update. And even after doing that, when I got to the new update on a new save those paths became "false" once again. There is no error screen for that, you can only notice it when you reach a branch and can see which of the paths you take. But it is also just an assumption on my side, that this is what the other member meant by errors, it might have been something else, just wanted to bring attention to it, because i do have to manually reactivate those variables again.

As for the Plot, the main line is about White Fox, what do you know about it? It has something to do with Jennifers death? Aside from that we have: Ashleys Fiancee, Cynthias Husband, Mayas In Law, Dejas Father, Mayas Trauma, Jennifers Issues, Melissas Issues, Mikaelas Debt, Mikaelas Tatto Shop Plans, Ashleys Gym Plans, Tara (seems to be the only one that is a true sidecharacter that stumbles into the mcs life), Allessias Background and current situation, Dixies Issues, Jills Drug bust, Jills Romance, Lily's obsession (also negligence? like is she still there? forgotten by the Author?), Andreas Psychotic Actions, Thenas Issues and I probably forgot even more that i cant remember of the top of my head. But see where I am going with this? If there was a questlog it would be bursting by now and what I meant when i wrote the previous post is that i am concerned about the author not being able to follow through on all of these, or if he does, then because of the amount it will be halfhearted. On the other hand if he makes detailed sidestories, then it will be years to cover it all.

Now to the MC, drugged an tazed isnt really an argument. What next, some of his girls get taken hostage or he gets attacked in his sleep, so he couldnt do anything against it? One could possibly think that if youre after a group that is apparently highly trained and you were trained by them at some point, you would know some things about how they operate and would prepare contingency planS, several!, to deal with them. To deal with unexpected situations, to not be useless in your own four walls. The taser scene was fine, got surprised even while knowing he was lured, was overconfident and payed for it. But after such a stunt he gets jumped in his own office and gets done in, that is something i consider useless².

But hey just an opinion, still liking the game and hoping for interesting continuations on all the paths.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Path maker and a lot of the features you see now in Episode 5 just all got implemented in Episode 4, it was basically a big rework of the game. Dev said there will be 3 updates (2 now) for this episode. Everything isn't fleshed out yet I'm sure.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you track the paths? Because I also started a new game after I noticed that my latest save had the mika, dorothy and jenxjill paths disabled while playing the current update. And even after doing that, when I got to the new update on a new save those paths became "false" once again. There is no error screen for that, you can only notice it when you reach a branch and can see which of the paths you take. But it is also just an assumption on my side, that this is what the other member meant by errors, it might have been something else, just wanted to bring attention to it, because i do have to manually reactivate those variables again.

As for the Plot, the main line is about White Fox, what do you know about it? It has something to do with Jennifers death? Aside from that we have: Ashleys Fiancee, Cynthias Husband, Mayas In Law, Dejas Father, Mayas Trauma, Jennifers Issues, Melissas Issues, Mikaelas Debt, Mikaelas Tatto Shop Plans, Ashleys Gym Plans, Tara (seems to be the only one that is a true sidecharacter that stumbles into the mcs life), Allessias Background and current situation, Dixies Issues, Jills Drug bust, Jills Romance, Lily's obsession (also negligence? like is she still there? forgotten by the Author?), Andreas Psychotic Actions, Thenas Issues and I probably forgot even more that i cant remember of the top of my head. But see where I am going with this? If there was a questlog it would be bursting by now and what I meant when i wrote the previous post is that i am concerned about the author not being able to follow through on all of these, or if he does, then because of the amount it will be halfhearted. On the other hand if he makes detailed sidestories, then it will be years to cover it all.

Now to the MC, drugged an tazed isnt really an argument. What next, some of his girls get taken hostage or he gets attacked in his sleep, so he couldnt do anything against it? One could possibly think that if youre after a group that is apparently highly trained and you were trained by them at some point, you would know some things about how they operate and would prepare contingency planS, several!, to deal with them. To deal with unexpected situations, to not be useless in your own four walls. The taser scene was fine, got surprised even while knowing he was lured, was overconfident and payed for it. But after such a stunt he gets jumped in his own office and gets done in, that is something i consider useless².

But hey just an opinion, still liking the game and hoping for interesting continuations on all the paths.
I don't "track" the paths. As I said, I've had no problems with the VN so far. I'm on every LI's path......

Many of the characters you mentioned are tied to the WF plot and will of course come together over time. As for the rest, you prefer if they don't have their backstories and see how they play out? That would make for some boring characters.....

And so what if it takes years to play out? Maybe that's how Speed has envisioned his VN.

Regarding the competence of the MC we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I don't "track" the paths. As I said, I've had no problems with the VN so far. I'm on every LI's path......

Many of the characters you mentioned are tied to the WF plot and will of course come together over time. As for the rest, you prefer if they don't have their backstories and see how they play out? That would make for some boring characters.....

And so what if it takes years to play out? Maybe that's how Speed has envisioned his VN.

Regarding the competence of the MC we'll just have to agree to disagree.
It's kind of funny to read all those complaints. Personally i feel the story works well, since it's building up characters, instead of just being brainless action story. It would be hard to give shit about all the LIs if we didn't get to see normal interactions with them. And it's pretty obvious that MC is rusty with his combat etc... skills during the start of the game, as he himself points out multiple times during the story, he hasn't been training his fitness nor combat skills really for ages, both which deteriorate pretty fast if you don't keep up with training.

I guess you could feel that the story is disjointed, if you just skip through dialogue and narration. :unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's kind of funny to read all those complaints. Personally i feel the story works well, since it's building up characters, instead of just being brainless action story. It would be hard to give shit about all the LIs if we didn't get to see normal interactions with them. And it's pretty obvious that MC is rusty with his combat etc... skills during the start of the game, as he himself points out multiple times during the story, he hasn't been training his fitness nor combat skills really for ages, both which deteriorate pretty fast if you don't keep up with training.

I guess you could feel that the story is disjointed, if you just skip through dialogue and narration. :unsure:
Exactly!

Reactions: Sandiegodm
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes