Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
EDIT = I can use the console to change the value to "TRUE" but it still registers as false when it comes to that path... as I said... someone else will need to help.

If you want to fix it yourself simply go to the file ep5_s5_meeting_dorothy_scene_proofe.rpy file, edit it with notepad++ and change "if dorothy_lust is True:" to "if dorothy_lust==1:" at the start or simply add in the variable $dorothy_lust=True before that point.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The pace of the story is a little slow, and players who are not native English speakers like me feel a little sluggish.

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
If you want to fix it yourself simply go to the file ep5_s5_meeting_dorothy_scene_proofe.rpy file, edit it with notepad++ and change "if dorothy_lust is True:" to "if dorothy_lust==1:" at the start or simply add in the variable $dorothy_lust=True before that point.
Thank you so much. I THOUGHT I had done that in one of my many attempts. Turns out... $ dorothy_lust=True isn't the same as $dorothy_lust=True. A fucking space. As I said, I'm an amateur at this. Now it works!

Thank you SO MUCH!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLostLove-EP5U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
That worked for me as well but now when about to leave the Hospital i don't get the Option to spank Dorothy :ROFLMAO:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me how many (what femdom) scenes are in the game? When I playing last time, I did not encounter any.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out, all this code became a mess because I had to switch files at the last minute, as I explained in my Patreon post. I will fix this and release a patch. Weirdly this worked in my playthrough, that's why I didn't notice while testing maybe because I used Pathmaker.
i lost all my paths in this update variable's are blank i checked path builder after i played through my save file i got no new scenes i went to notepad the points for them were blank

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Does this game have a gallery? If yes anyone can share a save with all the scenes unlocked? I just want to see the gallery scenes nothing more. Ty in advance

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
how is the new chapter? still opening new plotlines left and right or we are finally starting to see the plot moving forward?

i got tired of every chapter opening 3 or 4 new plotlines without ever resolving anything

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
this is one of the vn that could use some gameplay of some kind cos there is so much talking and it feels really slow

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
If you want to fix it yourself simply go to the file ep5_s5_meeting_dorothy_scene_proofe.rpy file, edit it with notepad++ and change "if dorothy_lust is True:" to "if dorothy_lust==1:" at the start ...
Or, just change it to "if dorothy_lust:" - that'll take care of all (most) eventualities...

On a completely unrelated topic - I see Biggus Dickus makes a triumphant return...

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you for pointing this out, all this code became a mess because I had to switch files at the last minute, as I explained in my Patreon post. I will fix this and release a patch. Weirdly this worked in my playthrough, that's why I didn't notice while testing maybe because I used Pathmaker.
I had a sneaking suspicion that the Pathmaker might've been what ended up in things slipping through, it's only because I actually enjoy poking around in everyone's code that I noticed what was throwing things off. It's all good though, as I said I personally really enjoyed the release and thought something must've thrown it out a little as everything up to this point has been really well done.
Best of luck with the continuation of it, it's one of the few games I actually play every release of rather than waiting for some backlog to build up first. The characters are really endearing and I love all the pouts, cuddles and affection they all share together.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes