sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Btw same bug with "mika_path is True / 1 / 2" like with "dorothy_lust is 1 / True", and maybe with dixie and mayor
Many scenes just got skipped
...Yeaa, and without those scenes story starting looks like a mess...

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
I tried...i really tried....but with Ash`s fugly haircut i can t enjoy this game anymore. There is nothing sexy left anymore. Seriously....there is nothing wrong with a woman with short hair. There are thousand of sexy short haircuts. But this....looks like she has a dead animal on her head....! I m out. Peace.

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I tried...i really tried....but with Ash`s fugly haircut i can t enjoy this game anymore. There is nothing sexy left anymore. Seriously....there is nothing wrong with a woman with short hair. There are thousand of sexy short haircuts. But this....looks like she has a dead animal on her head....! I m out. Peace.
Still not an airport man........

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
For someone who has never encountered this game before, is there a way of starting out from the beginning as opposed to setting the path for characters?
Thanks in advance

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greetings all. just found this game and artwork looks beautiful. quick question if I may in regards to lesbian and femdom content.

is lesbian treated like in Grandma's House, where the player has the option to allow or not any and all interactions between the girls either when they are alone or with the mc, Or, if you dont want lesbian content your only option is to exclude girls with that content, ie avoid them and their path?

also about the femdom, is it copletely avoidable( never happens), again, as per player choise, either with or without the mc's presence? I read about a scene with two female characters and that the player had a choise to not allow femdom in that situation but I got mixed info about further down the story in regards to certain other female characters that have or may appear.

thank you for any and all help. best of health to you all.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
After reading the developer notes, SpeedPostx I have a few questions left to go ahead and play this game. Can you choose which LIs can be in the Harem or to be on that path do you have to all be there? For example, I don't want to choose Jennifer, Jill and Sally and we can continue with the others, like Melissa, who likes Jennifer, but since I don't want to choose her, I don't know if I can be on her path and the others that are. want to choose? Another question that is almost the same, can you discard all the Bi and you are left with only the heterosexual ones for the Harem?
I don't know if I understood myself, my English is not that good

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
SpeedPostx, I played the Jennifer femdom scene, and it was very erotic :love:. I love the teasing. One of my favorite. The scene was written well and the beautiful renders made it more exciting to watch. Jennifer is my favorite character in your game :).
I have one question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cheers for that. I have to say though, I'm a little surprised though why a developer would start a game on Episode 5. However, I'm sure you'll have another smartarse comment as to why that is? Or are you gonna let me down now that you're on a roll?
How was it a "smartass" comment? Press start and you start the game from the beginning or choose to start from episode 5 by making the choices up until episode 4. Not exactly quantum physics.....

Maybe you should check facts before making idiotic comments?

This is not the only VN that has a function to start from later episodes but an 8 year old would understand that you of course can choose to start from the beginning as well......

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if its a bug or not but MC tells Lily he kicked out Chloe even though I picked the "neutral" option.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
How was it a "smartass" comment? Press start and you start the game from the beginning or choose to start from episode 5 by making the choices up until episode 4. Not exactly quantum physics.....

Maybe you should check facts before making idiotic comments?

This is not the only VN that has a function to start from later episodes but an 8 year old would understand that you of course can choose to start from the beginning as well......
Whilst I do find it amusing being told I have the brain power of an 8 year old, by what can only be deemed the actions of a 5 year old, It is therefore pointless having a conversation with you regarding Adult Games, as clearly answering a question you feel is beneath you supposedly warrants ridicule and condescension!

Of course, seeing as you brought the subject of Quantum Physics up in such derisory fashion, maybe you would like to discuss what makes up the building blocks of the universe? If you are capable of it that is!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Whilst I do find it amusing being told I have the brain power of an 8 year old, by what can only be deemed the actions of a 5 year old, It is therefore pointless having a conversation with you regarding Adult Games, as clearly answering a question you feel is beneath you supposedly warrants ridicule and condescension!

Of course, seeing as you brought the subject of Quantum Physics up in such derisory fashion, maybe you would like to discuss what makes up the building blocks of the universe? If you are capable of it that is!
And you keep deflecting, of course....

Anywho, to the list you go!

Last edited:
Reactions: jock1a

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
And you keep the deflecting, of course....

Anywho, to the list you go!
Just in case you haven't yet done so you have been added to my list also, and thanks to your help? or total lack of it, I deleted the game. Honestly, ask a civil question and end up with floccinaucinihilipilification!

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
I'm at the brunch with Cynthia and like every other line and i'm getting an error. Not sure what is going on.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes