akinari2014

May 7, 2023
I really liked the first three chapters. Outside of Jill (exbull ory as a LI is always bad idea) and Chloe (always avoid camsluts in avn) i liked all LI. There where too many mysteries and Jennifer lying to MC wasn't imho realistic, but what happened in first half of chapter 4 was baffling and not in a good way.

Chapter 4 start with wannabe Batman and Robin (MC and Jill) mission. What is said that this duo in 5 year decreased criminal activities by 20%, but in first mission that we see on screen (all setup is really unrealistic and i couldnt suspend my disbelief for that part) they are so incompetent. You fight soldierr of your archnemesis and u dont finish her as fast as possible, but test her (wtf MC?) and thanks to that they lost evidence and Jill (from dialogues the most powerful fighter on Earth) cant KO their opponent that he would not escape. In second (when u help that crazy reporter) MC doesn't make sure the guy is unconscious and lets him attack again with the knife and dev wanna us to believe that they are so badass and competent. Sorry this is bad writing.

Then there is too many exposition done bad and scenes without MC or dream scene (Maya) that drag for too long. I skipped most of mafia scenes, bcs they were so unintersting. I really dont understand why dev waste time nad resources on them after that lenghty exposition about mafias at beginning, which i found unnecessary too.

And when i sit in disbeliefe how such good game turned in this weird direction after thata Maya dream game began too be good again and focused on things that worked in first three chapter. Still there are too many secrets that should be solved soon, because they start to drag out.

In conclusion i dont know what to make of this game after this chapter. On one hand we have pretty good LI na interesting interactions and arcs with them and in the other uninteresting, cringy and badly written discount Batman story, which focus on the worst LI.

Reactions: Pun1sh3r13

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I really liked the first three chapters. Outside of Jill (exbull ory as a LI is always bad idea) and Chloe (always avoid camsluts in avn) i liked all LI. There where too many mysteries and Jennifer lying to MC wasn't imho realistic, but what happened in first half of chapter 4 was baffling and not in a good way.

Chapter 4 start with wannabe Batman and Robin (MC and Jill) mission. What is said that this duo in 5 year decreased criminal activities by 20%, but in first mission that we see on screen (all setup is really unrealistic and i couldnt suspend my disbelief for that part) they are so incompetent. You fight soldierr of your archnemesis and u dont finish her as fast as possible, but test her (wtf MC?) and thanks to that they lost evidence and Jill (from dialogues the most powerful fighter on Earth) cant KO their opponent that he would not escape. In second (when u help that crazy reporter) MC doesn't make sure the guy is unconscious and lets him attack again with the knife and dev wanna us to believe that they are so badass and competent. Sorry this is bad writing.

Then there is too many exposition done bad and scenes without MC or dream scene (Maya) that drag for too long. I skipped most of mafia scenes, bcs they were so unintersting. I really dont understand why dev waste time nad resources on them after that lenghty exposition about mafias at beginning, which i found unnecessary too.

And when i sit in disbeliefe how such good game turned in this weird direction after thata Maya dream game began too be good again and focused on things that worked in first three chapter. Still there are too many secrets that should be solved soon, because they start to drag out.

In conclusion i dont know what to make of this game after this chapter. On one hand we have pretty good LI na interesting interactions and arcs with them and in the other uninteresting, cringy and badly written discount Batman story, which focus on the worst LI.
im-going-to-sort-of-disagree.gif

Where you ask? Well... almost all of it.

Too short on time right now to have a go at it... sorry.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: private83

private83

Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 3023556

Where you ask? Well... almost all of it.

Too short on time right now to have a go at it... sorry.

Peace :)
I agree with you FatGiant! The dev already mentioned in the dev notes that the main plot will not always be in your face. (And normally, RL works the same way.) There are also other kind of stuff mentioned, so people need to read those more :D

Reactions: FatGiant

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Maybe i am blind or missing something, but why are there 4 different character that look almost the same
First girl that MC dreams about, Maya, Jen and Tara
There are slight variations, but mostly same facial features, same hair style, same body, same clothes. Really strange...

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
DEV: Question, you say that "Unplanned/Will never happen: Difficult NTR (in Mc)", but in the planned Fetishes you say that there will be Netori, which is the same as NTR?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
DEV: Question, you say that "Unplanned/Will never happen: Difficult NTR (in Mc)", but in the planned Fetishes you say that there will be Netori, which is the same as NTR?
To add to my previous answer, there's specifically three kind of similar kinks that get shortened to NTR, previously everyone of them were under the one tag, but since Netorare and Netorase are quite divisive and caused headaches in the forums, people finally managing the site decided to split the tags.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I see the vaginal tag but the mc has yet to have actual sex just blueballs and cockblock scenes.(I only played up until we pick up Jen) Is this why he acts like an insufferable idiot simp? I'm curious if I restart and reject all of them how different would the story be.
So far I only rejected Sally(no idea who this is) and thanks for letting us reject the cam whore.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, SpeedPostx, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but there's an abrupt background change in the first scene with the MC on the couch with Ashley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not just lighting, but it appears the angle has completely changed. The darkened window gets moved to behind the MC instead of behind Ashley, but the characters themselves and the couch on which they're sitting do not change positions at all. Anyway, something to consider fixing later on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Absolutely, man. I have already decided to revamp episode 1, but slowly, I don't want to switch my focus to reworking instead of episode 5.
No worries. Just wanted to make sure you were aware. I started from the beginning with Ep4CG getting posted here, so I happened to notice as I was running through it.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New update:

Changes (OCT 27):

1. Reworked scene added. [50+ renders.]

2. Fixed the scene with Mikayla in the Bathroom scene of Ep3.

3. Dialogue improvement.

4. Changed variable of WT mode, maybe this will fix the issue.

I hope you like this new starter scene, from now on I will be working on reworking the first episode from the side, but my main focus will be episode 5. And I know the reworked scene is quite small but this is a start. I hope you like what I added to the first scene.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes