Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Lots of folks are really hung up on only being dominant. I'm definitely a switch irl, but mostly I'm just whatever my partner is into, as I don't tend towards any dom/sub play at all by default.
Yes, a lot of us are. Especially old fucks like me. As some have told me that my way of thinking is archaic. I don't argue, because it's true. I'm too old to care what people think and I'm not willing to try and change either. But I'm more aware of things and I try not to judge others for their kinks/fetishes. But with that said, it's funny that some people will judge me for my archaic ways.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, a lot of us are. Especially old fucks like me. As some have told me that my way of thinking is archaic. I don't argue, because it's true. I'm too old to care what people think and I'm not willing to try and change either. But I'm more aware of things and I try not to judge others for their kinks/fetishes. But with that said, it's funny that some people will judge me for my archaic ways.
What people do in the bedroom with other consenting adults is what they do in the bedroom with consenting adults. Personally I only care when peoples' concept of dominant leaves the bedroom and leads to them being a shit head to people elsewhere, you can be sexually dominant without being a misogynist... But I think a lot of misogynists try to cover their acts with "but I'm a Dom!", this isn't about you specifically just observations about threads in general.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
What people do in the bedroom with other consenting adults is what they do in the bedroom with consenting adults. Personally I only care when peoples' concept of dominant leaves the bedroom and leads to them being a shit head to people elsewhere, you can be sexually dominant without being a misogynist... But I think a lot of misogynists try to cover their acts with "but I'm a Dom!", this isn't about you specifically just observations about threads in general.
I get that and I don't throw it around, but when asked or in a discussion where it's being talked about, most times I don't say anything. but on the rare occassion I do, I take heat. I don't even get upset at people about it anymore. But I do expect it to happen.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I get that and I don't throw it around, but when asked or in a discussion where it's being talked about, most times I don't say anything. but on the rare occassion I do, I take heat. I don't even get upset at people about it anymore. But I do expect it to happen.
I think it's cause there's so many of the bad faith doms on these boards that people make assumptions. Idiots end up on my list, and for what it's worth you're not on it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think it's cause there's so many of the bad faith doms on these boards that people make assumptions. Idiots end up on my list, and for what it's worth you're not on it.
I've ran across a lot of those. Most don't even know what a dom is. When questioned, they basically think that being abusive is being dominant. They also don't realize that the sub is the one who gives the control to the dom and has the right to take it away.

Jan 13, 2021
Dear Dev...first of all..i like your game. I really do. Nice Story, sexy girls and a few good lewd moments...BUT SERIOUSLY...What tf have u done to Ashley? I mean, why have u turned her into a typical clichè Lesbian with THAT UGLY Haircut? She was loveable and sexy....and now...she looks awful....like a hardcore lesbian woodchipper. This Haircut does NOT fit to her at all. PLEASE bring back at least shoulderlong hair...or give us player the opportunity to choose a hairstyle. Thank you. Sorry...but i had to let some steam out. Love your game....

Reactions: natecali23

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Dear Dev...first of all..i like your game. I really do. Nice Story, sexy girls and a few good lewd moments...BUT SERIOUSLY...What tf have u done to Ashley? I mean, why have u turned her into a typical clichè Lesbian with THAT UGLY Haircut? She was loveable and sexy....and now...she looks awful....like a hardcore lesbian woodchipper. This Haircut does NOT fit to her at all. PLEASE bring back at least shoulderlong hair...or give us player the opportunity to choose a hairstyle. Thank you. Sorry...but i had to let some steam out. Love your game....
While I consider if I really want to report your post as "Hate Speech", thanks Facepalm brigade, I have a few things to tell you.

Even if ALL lesbians in the planet used the same haircut, newsflash they TRULY don't, but, even so, your post is a clear example of homophobia, therefore, Hate Speech. I have NOTHING to say about your taste and opinions on female haircuts. It's none of my business, but, when you classify it as you did, then, yes, I do have an issue with it.
You see, you could have said the same, while never mentioning lesbians or your opinion of them. You could have passed as a human. I could tell you what you look like now, but, then my post would be hate speech too...

Maybe you think it's Ok, to bash on people with a different lookout on life. Maybe you feel threatened by the existence of women that not only couldn't care less about you, but also prowl the same hunting grounds as you (sometimes they are even more successful, for shame). Maybe you don't like competition that isn't scared of you. Whatever it is, you look like an ass saying things as stupid, anachronistic and untrue as that.

Peace :(

Jan 13, 2021
While I consider if I really want to report your post as "Hate Speech", thanks Facepalm brigade, I have a few things to tell you.

Even if ALL lesbians in the planet used the same haircut, newsflash they TRULY don't, but, even so, your post is a clear example of homophobia, therefore, Hate Speech. I have NOTHING to say about your taste and opinions on female haircuts. It's none of my business, but, when you classify it as you did, then, yes, I do have an issue with it.
You see, you could have said the same, while never mentioning lesbians or your opinion of them. You could have passed as a human. I could tell you what you look like now, but, then my post would be hate speech too...

Maybe you think it's Ok, to bash on people with a different lookout on life. Maybe you feel threatened by the existence of women that not only couldn't care less about you, but also prowl the same hunting grounds as you (sometimes they are even more successful, for shame). Maybe you don't like competition that isn't scared of you. Whatever it is, you look like an ass saying things as stupid, anachronistic and untrue as that.

I really have no idea what exactly you were trying to tell me with your post. If you had read my post EXACTLY, you would have realized that I was merely alluding to the "stereotypical lesbian type". That has as little to do with Hate Speech as the moderately meaningful content of your post. I have nothing, absolutely nothing, against the LGBTQ community. I don't care what sexual orientation someone has. Everyone should be happy in their own way. So if you are "lashing out" at someone who is merely making a humorous reference to past stereotypes, then I feel sorry for you. We really have other problems in the world.

btw...Ashley still has an ugly haircut...;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I would've said something similar, but not in such an eloquent way. Now to try my hand at it. Wish me luck. :ROFLMAO:

I really have no idea what exactly you were trying to tell me with your post. If you had read my post EXACTLY, you would have realized that I was merely alluding to the "stereotypical lesbian type". That has as little to do with Hate Speech as the moderately meaningful content of your post. I have nothing, absolutely nothing, against the LGBTQ community. I don't care what sexual orientation someone has. Everyone should be happy in their own way. So if you are "lashing out" at someone who is merely making a humorous reference to past stereotypes, then I feel sorry for you. We really have other problems in the world.

Let's see if I can be as eloquent as FatGiant. Just don't hold your breath.

Wordage: words collectively, or the number of words and how you use them, can determine how others perceive them. You however, must've learned your words in a back alley dumpster. So, people took it in a bad way. I, however am not as eloquent as FG, so let me finish this my way.

Your shitty way of saying things and then saying we didn't understand you is a fuckin cop-out in my opinion. I also, at times have the same fuckin disease. It's called: Foot-in-fuckin-mouth.

There. How'd I do FatGiant? Do I graduate? :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Yet... you still use words like: "stereotypical lesbian type". As if that means anything else but "All lesbians look the same and all are ugly".

First: I can almost guarantee that no lesbian cares if you find them pretty or ugly or whatever else. I can hear them laugh (I can, I've read this to the 3 that sometimes spend time in my house.).
Second: There's as much difference between lesbians as in any other group or sub-group of humans you can imagine, if there's one thing in which we humans are consistent is in being different. So talking about "stereotypical lesbian type" is so stupid as it is pointless.

You could really have said whatever about Ashley's haircut, without looking like an homophobic waste of organic matter. You can say it how many times you want, but your true opinions keep coming out.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yet... you still use words like: "stereotypical lesbian type". As if that means anything else but "All lesbians look the same and all are ugly".

First: I can almost guarantee that no lesbian cares if you find them pretty or ugly or whatever else. I can hear them laugh (I can, I've read this to the 3 that sometimes spend time in my house.).
Second: There's as much difference between lesbians as in any other group or sub-group of humans you can imagine, if there's one thing in which we humans are consistent is in being different. So talking about "stereotypical lesbian type" is so stupid as it is pointless.

You could really have said whatever about Ashley's haircut, without looking like an homophobic waste of organic matter. You can say it how many times you want, but your true opinions keep coming out.

It's really too bad Ava isn't in here. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Let me make one thing clear, I wasn't trying to give any hint or something about Ash's sexuality with her hair. The main reason I changed her hairstyle was for convenience, the old hair assets gave me a lot of headaches, especially in the scene when I had to pose her lying on the bed, did you notice she is always on the left side of the bed? Just so I can have minimum poke-throughs, that's why I went with the shorter hair this time.
And it's not like I wasn't expecting people to say some kind of cliche look cause one of my Patreon did say the same thing but I wanted to give her a clean and more convenient look for future scenes, like in the gym or massage scene with MC.
I just started playing and Ash is my fav girl, even if you shaved her head and inked her up, I'd still love that girl. Just my 2cents.

Reactions: SpeedPostx

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Like that's a bad thing?! :p Ink's awesome!
Until you age.

While your skin is full of collagen. While everything is stretched and taut.

After that, no, it isn't.

It's another of the lack of perception of youth of the consequences of aging. Trying to live as if they will be young forever. Newsflash, you don't. And time fucking flies. One day you are 35, at the peak of your power, all of a sudden you are 60 and can barely move your legs and you haven't seen your dick in 20 years.

If you HAVE to ink, be smart about it, plan them for when you're old, because you'll be old for a longer time than you'll be young. Or, you know, just say NO.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes