RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Gyatt, I love Ashley and Tara so much! :love: Normally I would pick a favorite girl among MC's relative in this kind of game, but I just can't decide for this one. The last game that made me this indecisive was Once in a Lifetime. So Dear Dev, I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes of MC, Ashley, and Tara together. And also, the eventual threesome. :p

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Windows 10.

Version 4 freshly downloaded via GoFile

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The result is the same.
View attachment 3000735
It only works

Next time it should come up

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I dl'd from Pixeldrain when it was up. Currently uploading back to Pixeldrain since that link is down as mentioned by keefer43 in another post.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Actually, I'm reworking the first scene of Ep1. That first was lacking a lot of things, so I rewrote the whole scene and added a lot of things but still kept most of the old scene where you wake up with Eveline. Which will be included in the upcoming public release.
When is that release happening? :)

private83

Aug 9, 2021
I saw your messages I checked the game (PC and Android), started a fresh game but the Walkthrough mode is working perfectly. Here are some screenshots.

I don't know why it's not working for your guys, would you please send me your codes or screenshot?
I have Windows 11. Used a new game. I have made a lot of progress in the game, and I have seen some choises actually shown as giving you the hints, but I have most of the time seen the choises without hints. I made a couple of pictures of the first ones without, but only continued with the first event where I got hints again.
For my playtrough, I used 0x52 mod which gave me some help. I'm not sure if this was a bug with variables, but somehow my route with Cynthia was closed as I was able to get choises available only on that case. Also made a picture of that.

Update: Nevermind, it seems I'm still on Cyntia's path :)

Reactions: Klopdwerg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I find it strange we start the game being on Lily's path. She's annoying af and I don't like her.
Well she doesn't like the MC either after he didn't told her for whom he bought the sex toy.
Or that he has thrown out her cam whore friend.
I find it funny how she accuses him of having no trust in her thought, seeing how she invades his privacy, hacks him and spies on him...i'd love to get her in court for it.

That being said, the one which i dislike by far the most is Jen.
She's still is a lying cunt, still no intention of telling the MC anything (yeah yeah she will when everything is over...:rolleyes:), and is onboard with taking advantage of the MC. At this point i really don't care about her reason anymore, not to mention any kind of sympathy.
Can't wait to get rid of her (and hopefully give her a really good piece of my mind), as well as her sister and niece, these three really deserve each other.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well she doesn't like the MC either after he didn't told her for whom he bought the sex toy.
Or that he has thrown out her cam whore friend.
I find it funny how she accuses him of having no trust in her thought, seeing how she invades his privacy, hacks him and spies on him...i'd love to get her in court for it.

That being said, the one which i dislike by far the most is Jen.
She's still is a lying cunt, still no intention of telling the MC anything (yeah yeah she will when everything is over...:rolleyes:), and is onboard with taking advantage of the MC. At this point i really don't care about her reason anymore, not to mention any kind of sympathy.
Can't wait to get rid of her (and hopefully give her a really good piece of my mind), as well as her sister and niece, these three really deserve each other.
Just started this, so I have no idea what that's about.

JFKdj

Dec 15, 2022
Holy shit, I'm crying with laughter over here after the panty thief scenes with Ash. The 'I picked them up' is the funniest exchange I've seen in a while. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
WT started working. I didn't do anything either. As for this choice, does it mean Jill and Jen date? Or I date both? For some reason my brain isn't comprehending.
1697169151136.png

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes