"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Lost Love [Episode 3 Beta] [SpeedPostX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,21 GB / 222 MB - ThelostLove-EPISODE-3-BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,18 GB / 188 MB - ThelostLove-EPISODE-3-BETA-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
They are animations frame, which means each animation contains that many renders. I made animation in Daz(Which was awful) in Daz you can make animation in the video but Daz can crash and ruin your all work(which happened to me at the start of making animations). So I made them in the image series. And these are the counts of those images.
Ok understand it now. Thank you :)
I wish for you that Daz don´t crash anything anymore! I like your game!

Reactions: SpeedPostx

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
can someone tell me what tags are currently in the game?

ive been curious about this game for a while but no sex tags as of yet but the preview pics at least deserve the masturbation tag so are there others missing?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Man, I really want to like this game but this latest update just ticked me off at the end. So frustrating.

I just couldn't stand that part. Game has been pretty decent so far, but that last part just left me not wanting to keep going. Maybe when the full release comes out we'll get a different option to handle that (doubt it), but that was just frustrating. That one part alone makes me not want to play this anymore.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice female characters, but too little normal animated sex scenes, sex sounds and moans also missing. But in general I liked it, looks promising :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Awesome game, enjoyed it very much...
Highly recommended (y)(y)
Don't abandon this,Dev,,,
Keep it up Dev..(y)
Looking forward future updates :love::love:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
About Chloe:
I understand your frustration. And I agree with you Chloe is a total bitch. But that's how I wrote her. I want people to see the difference between characters. And her being a bitch suits her character, she is an independent scientist who thinks that she is going to discover something that will save this human society. Obviously, that person would be narcissistic, arrogant, and yeah a bitch.

About Mc:
Now about Mc handling her situation, I talked about this with wWb(Proofreader) we were going back and forth about how should Mc handle this, cause Chloe is not a one-off character. She is going to be very important to the main plot of the story. Her storyline helps in moving other characters's storylines (You will see in the future). That's why we decided to keep her in the building instead of just introducing her in Ep3 and then never showing her off otherwise we have to create another scientist to move the story.
I hope you understand my pov.
i agree i wish we had the option to atleast tell her off about the rent about her being important to the story i hope you plan to do that without anything sexual being forced i never go for anyone who is a sex worker

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I loved this VN much more after first release. It was intriguing,a lot of unknowing and I was expected to find out about the secrets of well,everybody by the time how is VN progressing. Unfortunately after last update we have even more secrets and unknown,every new character brings more secrets,everybody is lying. Only what we found out is silly,dumb story about serial killer who's cutting dicks...A story what is not believable doesn't matter how old are you. It's sad that I used CTRL on third version and it was because I didn't want to lose hope for future updates. I sincerely expect some sharp turns in favor,otherwise it will be another Wings of Silicon who promised so much in the beginning and to deliever less and less with each update. Great renders,story was promising,humor good most of the times.

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Man, I really want to like this game but this latest update just ticked me off at the end. So frustrating.

I just couldn't stand that part. Game has been pretty decent so far, but that last part just left me not wanting to keep going. Maybe when the full release comes out we'll get a different option to handle that (doubt it), but that was just frustrating. That one part alone makes me not want to play this anymore.
Well, you and the authors response gave me everything I need to know about the game at this point, kudos for that. It's always nice when you can avoid wasting time on games that will just frustrate you and the end of the day. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes