RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Slightly disappointed this is only a Ph level update and no new story was added after the ending last time. Also how long are we going to have to wait before you update Cherokee's level?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Slightly disappointed this is only a Ph level update and no new story was added after the ending last time. Also how long are we going to have to wait before you update Cherokee's level?
We usually juggle with Ph levels and story continuation. The next major version will introduce a new location but after that we will focus more heavily on the storyline. (this was also the result of the poll from our patrons)

Reactions: dr_dro

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
While the Duck is still in the town...

The Lust Hero v0.10 PC (997 mb rar PC original)

186 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

:unsure: its been updated.. :D

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jul 28, 2017
Allright so it's been a while since there has been some updates and the bug I have still didn't get fix so I might as well tell it here. I've put pheromones in Pixia's suit a while ago and I never get the option to lure her at billboards. Here's my save if you think you can find where I'm missing something or whatnot.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Here is something dirty for dirty game. So console in 0.11 is enabled by default (Shift+O to active it).
For some stats management, if you want to shorten the amount of grind:
- player_inv.take(pspray,X) - gives X amount of pheromone spray, so let's say 10 or so.
- player_inv.pp=X - sets prankster points to X
- player_inv.money=X - sets money to X

--EDIT--
Oh, there seems to be a crash with Lenny, since it's looking for jpg, but the file is png. Putting this in game folder should fix it. It looks like even when I just try and have some man-fun, I end up fixing games... huh.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Lust Hero [v0.11] [Alteus] (886 mb rar pc original)

175 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
Here is something dirty for dirty game. So console in 0.11 is enabled by default (Shift+O to active it).
For some stats management, if you want to shorten the amount of grind:
- player_inv.take(pspray,X) - gives X amount of pheromone spray, so let's say 10 or so.
- player_inv.pp=X - sets prankster points to X
- player_inv.money=X - sets money to X

--EDIT--
Oh, there seems to be a crash with Lenny, since it's looking for jpg, but the file is png. Putting this in game folder should fix it. It looks like even when I just try and have some man-fun, I end up fixing games... huh.
That works - make sure it retains the name "script.rpy", for some reason mine didn't - but it certainly works. Thanks

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
ANY CAN HELPME? pm pls!! i cant finish lenny meeting

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/images/persons/lenny_0_01.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 575, in script
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/persons/lenny_0_01.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 575, in script
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\misister\nuevos\TheLustHero-0.11-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/persons/lenny_0_01.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
The Lust Hero 0.11

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
11.1 containing the fixes for the bugs found is available for download in the Patreon page.
Once I've finished the uploads for the other sites I will refresh the links in this topic as well.

Sorry for the delay.
Cheers

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes