3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

liviad34d

Aug 23, 2020
Atm, it appears you can't drop any inventory. It just clones it on the ground, but the original stays in your inventory. The blacksmith is out of gold, so I can't sell anything to him, and I'm at max weight capacity, so I can't pick up anything else, and quest rewards just drop to the ground, because I can't take them.
Battle mechanics and animations could use some work. Once you have the blacksmith's daughter following you around, though, you're pretty much immortal. She just keeps healing you and throwing fireballs at monsters. You pretty much don't even have to bother blocking anything at that point. So, she was handy.
The blacksmith's daughter scene was kind of hilarious, playing as the female mc. She pretended to suck my non-existant dick for a bit. Guess that's just for male mc's atm. lol
I'll check back after some time has passed and see if there's more content for the female mc, and for glitch fixes. But right now, meh. It has some nice scenery, though.
Also, you can only play as male in harem mode. Kind of makes it useless for me. Not that I cared all too much about that. Just mentioning it.

Angesombre

Mar 25, 2019
Atm, it appears you can't drop any inventory. It just clones it on the ground, but the original stays in your inventory. The blacksmith is out of gold, so I can't sell anything to him, and I'm at max weight capacity, so I can't pick up anything else, and quest rewards just drop to the ground, because I can't take them.
Battle mechanics and animations could use some work. Once you have the blacksmith's daughter following you around, though, you're pretty much immortal. She just keeps healing you and throwing fireballs at monsters. You pretty much don't even have to bother blocking anything at that point. So, she was handy.
The blacksmith's daughter scene was kind of hilarious, playing as the female mc. She pretended to suck my non-existant dick for a bit. Guess that's just for male mc's atm. lol
I'll check back after some time has passed and see if there's more content for the female mc, and for glitch fixes. But right now, meh. It has some nice scenery, though.
Also, you can only play as male in harem mode. Kind of makes it useless for me. Not that I cared all too much about that. Just mentioning it.
Went to goblin camp and was locked in the cinematic while the goblins killed me.
I have already passed on all these observations to the developer. He has confirmed that he will carefully examine each of these bugs and will make an effort to address them in the upcoming patches. By the way, he has also expressed a request - if you encounter any further issues or bugs, please don't hesitate to report them in the Discord channel.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
32.jpg Uploaded v0.3.2
So, what's new in v0.3.2?
  • New Interaction with gloryhole: Our main lady now has some exciting interactions with gloryholes.
    Can't wait for you guys to check it out!
  • Double-Click Magic: Now, double-click to use items in the inventory.
    No more fumbling around!
  • Magnus's New Stock: Dropped by Magnus lately?
    He's got some cool new stuff for you all.
  • Dialogues Just Got Better: We've highlighted the juicy bits, so you don't miss out on anything important.
  • Tech Tweaks:
    • Bye-bye camera rotation troubles during dialogues.
    • Fixed that pesky overlapping issue with the gloryhole and menu.
We genuinely hope you love these updates as much as we loved working on them.
We're all ears for feedback, and hey, if you stumble upon a bug or something feels off, give us a shout!
Your insights help us grow and get better with each update.

Grab a coffee, dive in, and let's game on! ☕

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Yup, had that one happen also. Afterward, I was able to go to the camp and fight them, though.
They got me too, it's kind of funny though, you get into cinematics scene with dialogues and disabled character control, but the goblins start pounding on you, but the lady in distress keeps talking, even after you die, addressing your corpse like it's not there.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Hello dev. I just want to ask if you will add more story content to this game ?
Hey! :)
Thanks for your interest.
Yep, we're definitely on it and working to bring more story content to the game ;)
We appreciate your patience and support.
Keep an eye out for updates!

Add bandits and goblins are raped for female players and sold or slaves very well
Haha, that's an interesting suggestion!
We'll give it some thought :D
Thanks for the input!

They got me too, it's kind of funny though, you get into cinematics scene with dialogues and disabled character control, but the goblins start pounding on you, but the lady in distress keeps talking, even after you die, addressing your corpse like it's not there.
Oops! :oops:
Sounds like quite the unexpected moment there :eek:
Thanks for pointing it out.
We'll see what we can adjust in upcoming live patches.
Appreciate the feedback!

Last edited:

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
33_b.jpg

Launching v0.3.3b
What's the buzz in v0.3.3b?

Meet Ricardo: Our narrative just got richer with Ricardo entering the scene!
Dive into sizzling new cinematics that cater to both male and female protagonists, adding depth and flavor to your journey.

Interactive Awesomeness:
- 3 fresh sex gameplay interactions for our male protagonist & Ricardo
- 3 equally sex engaging interactions for our female protagonist & Ricardo

Hear the Heat:
We've brought the scene between Ricardo and the protagonist alive with ambient sounds.
Feel every moment!

Dynamic Dialogues:
With newly introduced animations, conversations with Ricardo become more lifelike and captivating.

Mapping it Right:
No more wandering around lost!
We've tackled the incorrect quest markers on the global map.
We're super stoked for you to explore this update!
As always, your journey with us is paramount. So, if there's a hiccup or a moment you adored, let us know.
Pour yourself a drink, immerse in the adventure, and game on!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moosica

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Game crashes whenever you try to start a new game and I'm not finding any similar issues in this thread so it may be an issue with the latest patch. As far as I can tell it has nothing to do with graphical settings and the harem mode starts just fine. It does not matter which option (male or female protag) is chosen.

- Running as an admin does not prevent the issue
- There is no error message

It did kind of get into the start of the game when I put it on the lowest setting but the moment I clicked to proceed in dialogue it crashed again.

Last edited:

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Game crashes whenever you try to start a new game and I'm not finding any similar issues in this thread so it may be an issue with the latest patch. As far as I can tell it has nothing to do with graphical settings and the harem mode starts just fine. It does not matter which option (male or female protag) is chosen.

- Running as an admin does not prevent the issue
- There is no error message

It did kind of get into the start of the game when I put it on the lowest setting but the moment I clicked to proceed in dialogue it crashed again.
Hey there!
Sorry to hear you're facing this issue.
Based on what you've described, it does sound like it could be related to video memory issue.
Just to help narrow things down, could you let me know what graphics card you're using?

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Hey there!
Sorry to hear you're facing this issue.
Based on what you've described, it does sound like it could be related to video memory issue.
Just to help narrow things down, could you let me know what graphics card you're using?
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650, which has about 4gb of video memory.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650, which has about 4gb of video memory.
We've observed that the game may experience crashes on graphics cards with 4GB of memory.
We're actively working on resolving this performance concern.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
34f.png

Unveiling v0.3.4
What's new in v0.3.4?

- Welcome Ricardo: Dive into Harem mode for thrilling gameplay interactions.
- Fresh Ricardo & Selena scenes added to your collection.
- Improved battle dynamics and damage balance.
- Fixed health regeneration for specific consumables.

Dive in, explore, and let us know your thoughts!

Reactions: karo76

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
What kind and amount of monster content are we looking at here exactly? I see it in the tags, but none in the screenshots.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes