Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can we get like a mini walkthrough that just covers how to unlock the girls or something? I thought that for Lexi you just had to do Riley until you unlocked the modelling job then do that to unlock her but I've been doing the modelling every day for weeks and still no option to visit Lexi.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can we get like a mini walkthrough that just covers how to unlock the girls or something? I thought that for Lexi you just had to do Riley until you unlocked the modelling job then do that to unlock her but I've been doing the modelling every day for weeks and still no option to visit Lexi.
Hmm, pretty sure the modeling unlocks her... But I'd have to do another playtest and make sure that still works. Been a while since I touched the modeling code. As for the walkthroughs... Eventually, once I finish all the little details on this overhauled character stuff.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty sure I've found another game breaking bug. If you go to the gym before reaching the part in Bailey's story where it was previously unlocked, you can run through her gym story. Then when it comes time to actually do this in her story, you get partway through it and then it's stuck, visiting her tells you 'you should go to the gym', going to the gym gives you the generic 'you work out for a bit' message. Unlocking all the things earlier has broken the game in so many ways, it's borderline unplayable.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Pretty sure I've found another game breaking bug. If you go to the gym before reaching the part in Bailey's story where it was previously unlocked, you can run through her gym story. Then when it comes time to actually do this in her story, you get partway through it and then it's stuck, visiting her tells you 'you should go to the gym', going to the gym gives you the generic 'you work out for a bit' message. Unlocking all the things earlier has broken the game in so many ways, it's borderline unplayable.
I'm actually aware of that bug and have done a rough patch, but I'll need to do some testing.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Unzipped it but the file/html in it says last modified at the end of June not July as though an earlier file is in the download and not the latest

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,
I'm kind of stuck. I am the point where i started working at the cafe dressed up and with the toys.
The scene is with baley and the dialogue is:

Your shift goes by pretty smoothly, with nothing uneventful happening. On top of that you make significantly more tips than usual.
Damn, Bailey keeps giving me that "FOCUS" look... I wish this didn't make me so horny. I shouldn't come to work aroused... Or should I?

Every time i get aroused i would masturbate and the arousal bar goes back to zero.
Any help?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,
I'm kind of stuck. I am the point where i started working at the cafe dressed up and with the toys.
The scene is with baley and the dialogue is:

Your shift goes by pretty smoothly, with nothing uneventful happening. On top of that you make significantly more tips than usual.
Damn, Bailey keeps giving me that "FOCUS" look... I wish this didn't make me so horny. I shouldn't come to work aroused... Or should I?

Every time i get aroused i would masturbate and the arousal bar goes back to zero.
Any help?
Lock the chastity cage.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
5.9... I don't see any new content? As in, I can't get any when I open the game (I get the end-of-path notice), but also, when I look at the downloaded folder (MEGA), it doesn't have any modification dates post-June 27. :-(

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
People are really blind huh

Been updated for a while on

Here is

Quote me or something if link gets taken down

Reactions: mojo211995

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
Where do you find the work uniform? Baily said she'd give it to me the next day and then when I went to work the next day she got angry at me and the hint says wear my uniform. Thanks.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Anyone look at the states? I got a good laugh at lockpick. Is that new? and Dom? so we can bacome a shemale Dom and not a sissy? I like I like... wait Vaginal? As in eating it, fucking it or having one? :DWAIT ARE WE GONNA GET TO BE FUTANARI?!?!:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone look at the states? I got a good laugh at lockpick. Is that new? and Dom? so we can bacome a shemale Dom and not a sissy? I like I like... wait Vaginal? As in eating it, fucking it or having one? :DWAIT ARE WE GONNA GET TO BE FUTANARI?!?!:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Futanari has been an option for ages. And vaginal is what you get when masturbating as a female. I suppose it could represent working over the other girls' vaginas too though, it's kind of the same skillset in a way.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Just played and man, the layout is a complete mess. I think it was even better before. Why does it need to have side windows on both sides? Why are all buttons so huge?

Just looks extremely bloated

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Futanari has been an option for ages. And vaginal is what you get when masturbating as a female. I suppose it could represent working over the other girls' vaginas too though, it's kind of the same skill set in a way.
Yeah I haven't played in a while I was waiting for a solid number update to play. As soon I got into the clinic I remembered that it was possible.

So you can buy the cage, butt plug use them then dress as a girl thanks to Bailey and yet Riley don't notice or comment and can give you a blowjob? I think some choice options need to be corrected and/or new story lines written.

I was happy at first because I could buy all the stuff and even progress to a futa before Riley forced you to do it but in the end it does matter and in fact hinders the story progress.

So from what I read from you, even with a pussy there's no coitus?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So from what I read from you, even with a pussy there's no coitus?
No, you get fucked plenty if you have a pussy. I just don't know if the vaginal skill applies to it. What they all are is kind of... muddled. If it's meant to be how well you know your way around a pussy, it should apply to masturbating and pleasing a girl, but not really to getting fucked. But I suspect it does.

austinhaney6969 What exactly is Bailey's problem here?
Screenshot_20200817_113500.jpg

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes