austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
No, you get fucked plenty if you have a pussy. I just don't know if the vaginal skill applies to it. What they all are is kind of... muddled. If it's meant to be how well you know your way around a pussy, it should apply to masturbating and pleasing a girl, but not really to getting fucked. But I suspect it does.

austinhaney6969 What exactly is Bailey's problem here?
View attachment 775809
Might be the bra, it looks like the first one, not the "girly" one. Though they are visually pretty similar.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Might be the bra, it looks like the first one, not the "girly" one. Though they are visually pretty similar.
So the different bras matter? That's kind of screwed up. I don't pay any attention to the underwear since it all looks basically the same and we don't see it anyway.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The game is a little broken right?
I think 6969 just added a lot and forgot to assimilate it into the game, because they wanted to post an update to shut the Updatards who where hounding them.

No, you get fucked plenty if you have a pussy. I just don't know if the vaginal skill applies to it. What they all are is kind of... muddled. If it's meant to be how well you know your way around a pussy, it should apply to masturbating and pleasing a girl, but not really to getting fucked. But I suspect it does.

austinhaney6969 What exactly is Bailey's problem here?
View attachment 775809
Haven't gotten into the update yet because I jump the gun on everything so I need to start over. (So glad I now know how to use sugarcube to cheat stamina)

So the different bras matter? That's kind of screwed up. I don't pay any attention to the underwear since it all looks basically the same and we don't see it anyway.
Yeah... the Bra is a real glitch. If you set the sports bra for workout clothing in the custom settings it'll change all the bras to sport bras. And if you change the bra back in the other custom settings it will change the workout custom too.
Also when going to sleep naked you still bring glasses and you backpack along.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah... the Bra is a real glitch. If you set the sports bra for workout clothing in the custom settings it'll change all the bras to sport bras. And if you change the bra back in the other custom settings it will change the workout custom too.
Also when going to sleep naked you still bring glasses and you backpack along.
I think the bra just isn't affected by the outfits at all, it's probably an oversight. One thing it could do with is if the outfits would store the clothing colours as well as the items.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think the bra just isn't affected by the outfits at all, it's probably an oversight. One thing it could do with is if the outfits would store the clothing colours as well as the items.
I planned to store outfit colors eventually, but it's not SUPER high on my to do list, probably won't take long to knock out though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I planned to store outfit colors eventually, but it's not SUPER high on my to do list, probably won't take long to knock out though.
Nice! Another thing which would be pretty sweet is if we could control the automatic outfits. Like instead of the gym outfit being automatic let us choose what she wears there and just have it pop up on the side when going there, like with things like the maid outfit and beach outfit.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The Lord of Immersion MXR would be very disappointed in you. lol though I don't think this game is his speed...
If I'm going to go work out I want to wear a sports bra NOT a regular or sexy bra. YOU GO FOR A JOG IN A SHEER VICTORIA NIPPLELESS PUSHUP BRA AND THEN TELL US IF IT CHAFFED AND YOU WHERE SUPPORTED WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT JIGGLE OR OVERFLOW! JEZZ!!

DUDE! ya got to do more toys and functionally nude clothing too. And ya got to attach events or reactions to what your wearing. PLEASE!

Where can I watch videos from Bailey? I tried the computer but it's nothing there.
Nice! Another thing which would be pretty sweet is if we could control the automatic outfits. Like instead of the gym outfit being automatic let us choose what she wears there and just have it pop up on the side when going there, like with things like the maid outfit and beach outfit.
nodding head.gif

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
austinhaney6969 So I don't know if anyone mentioned this but I think you need to add conditions in your code. I have been able to accelerate the both sissification through Bailey and self feminization before Riley even orders the MC to buy a butt plug.

Example 1) even with Attending the class Riley is in everyday, because I was able to buy the butt plug and cage, get the drugs and gym cloth from Bailey. I was able go beyond the sissification process point the MC had with Riley's story. It made no scene in the story if the MC was already a caged and plugged horny little sissy with a dripping dicklet and Riley was introducing daily ware of a butt plug.

Example 2) even with just interacting with Bailey at the gym I had already passed the renaming event before Riley even gave a rimjob.

Didn't you have Condition in you code in the past? or are you planing two extra routes? One where Bailey and not Riley is the main Sissifier. and the other is a self feminizing one.

Look I love your game but right now the event progression chains are a mess. And your gonna have some as... meaner people criticizing you. Best Wishes! XOXOX

wings138

Aug 16, 2017
Hello all, I thought I've give my thoughts on this game. I think this is a great game, ok maybe not as great as it could be or will be... in other words it still needs to finish growing up. But it's off to a great start.

I really like the hand drawn images, and think the whole game would be ok with that style. I'm not much of a fan of visual novels as you seem to see only what the author wants you to see. In this he is giving you lots of controls...

Ok with all that said, I really look forward in seeing more clothing options, further development of the pregnancy section, and of course the story.

This game is a lot of fun and it keeps you poking around and doing more.

wings138

Aug 16, 2017
I've been playing several games that are in development, but they fall short in giving anything... you get to a point and it ends. I do tend to start new characters each time so that I can see how it goes... go for things I missed the first time etc.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Where do you find the work uniform? Baily said she'd give it to me the next day and then when I went to work the next day she got angry at me and the hint says wear my uniform. Thanks.
This^

I keep getting stuck at this point. It worked just fine in the previous version I played, but now she never gives me the uniform to progress her route. It's also blocking me out of other content since I have no way to make money at that point.

Torins

May 2, 2017
What counts as "girly clothes"? I'm at a stand-still with Bailey, she requires me to wear a plug, girly clothes, shoes, and Makeup. but i can't get it right for some reason. might be a bug, not sure

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
What counts as "girly clothes"? I'm at a stand-still with Bailey, she requires me to wear a plug, girly clothes, shoes, and Makeup. but i can't get it right for some reason. might be a bug, not sure
She gave you a blouse and skirt wear'em, plus the underwear from Riley, and if you have the cash buy shoes at the mall... Oh and if you go to the gym you get an event where Bailey gives you woman's workout cloth with a sports bra so use that bra

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She gave you a blouse and skirt wear'em, plus the underwear from Riley, and if you have the cash buy shoes at the mall... Oh and if you go to the gym you get an event where Bailey gives you woman's workout cloth with a sports bra so use that bra
Don't go to the gym until Bailey tells you to do so, in the current version that's bugged and will make it impossible to advance.

ReveredPope

Aug 17, 2019
This^

I keep getting stuck at this point. It worked just fine in the previous version I played, but now she never gives me the uniform to progress her route. It's also blocking me out of other content since I have no way to make money at that point.
So I refused her at first. I went back to the decision and accepted. Then slept and went back the next day and it worked.

Bugs aside this game is pretty fun, not in my usual wheelhouse but I'll keep track of it.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I plan to let you set the gym outfits in the same way you can set the sleepwear currently, in the wardrobe, under a special section.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I plan to let you set the gym outfits in the same way you can set the sleepwear currently, in the wardrobe, under a special section.
Well not exactly the same way we set the sleepwear I'd think, that's a single item while the gym outfit is composed of multiple parts. It's nice to hear that's the plan though, especially if we get more gym clothes like gym shorts or whatever.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes