cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
A lot of the triggers seem to be all over the place in the current version. I'll put the examples in spoilertags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said, a lot of the triggers seem to have gone haywire. That aside however I like the rework you've done with the UI and the stats system but now I wonder, is it the new stats system that screwed up some of the unlocks?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
A lot of the triggers seem to be all over the place in the current version. I'll put the examples in spoilertags.

As I said, a lot of the triggers seem to have gone haywire. That aside however I like the rework you've done with the UI and the stats system but now I wonder, is it the new stats system that screwed up some of the unlocks?
No, it's not the new stat system, it's my attempt as a lone dev to try and take what was essentially a linear game, and make it non linear. I did warn people there would VERY likely be bugs, and I'm working to fix any I encounter.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I did notice that even though the 'John' variable is set to 1, visiting him isn't an option. What other variable would I need to set to unlock him?
I double checked on the masturbation thing btw, did you remember to lock the cage? Because the save you sent me has the cage unlocked.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.6.0:
Finally got through all the content (less John), there's so much of it.
Having to start over sucks, but you've been great about saves being compatible in the past so I don't doubt that this is just a one-time thing. Playing through it again though, I'm amazed I got through it the first time. I hate blackmail, and early game Bailey is such a massive bitch.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPhucker

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Reactions to 0.6.0:
Having to start over sucks, but you've been great about saves being compatible in the past so I don't doubt that this is just a one-time thing. Playing through it again though, I'm amazed I got through it the first time. I hate blackmail, and early game Bailey is such a massive bitch.
Bonjour, Oh Merci!! The game got very confusing with all the bugs. Do not get me wrong I LOVE this game it just a big mess now. Salut

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Reactions to 0.6.0:
I appreciate your input, these big organized blocks really help me find bugs/issues with the game. I feel like I've addressed most of the bugs in the past few days... But I honestly can't really be too sure until people try the next version, and find NEW AND EXCITING WAYS, to break my game in half :D . Your theory that finding all these bugs and inconsistencies would take a few updates, well, you're right. I have a lot of re-writing to do (much of it is done, but not worth implementing halfway for obvious reasons), and it will slowly get rolled out as I go along, add content, tweak outfits, etc.

As always, thanks, and if you find any issues with the new version (to be released in like, 24-36 hours), let me know then. I'll do my best to fix it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Another thing I distinctly remember being in the game before but I didn't see going through it again, working in the diner I'm sure there used to be a scene with Bailey where she agreed to let you come in to work aroused, but I didn't get that this time. Just somewhere along the way she stopped objecting to it this time. Plus of course she still insists on you being caged, even if she's freed you from that or you can't even wear one due to anatomy.

ranmafreak

Dec 23, 2019
Another thing I distinctly remember being in the game before but I didn't see going through it again, working in the diner I'm sure there used to be a scene with Bailey where she agreed to let you come in to work aroused, but I didn't get that this time. Just somewhere along the way she stopped objecting to it this time. Plus of course she still insists on you being caged, even if she's freed you from that or you can't even wear one due to anatomy.
Before, she let you come to work aroused if you previously accepted a pill from her that permanently increased your arousal. I haven't played in a few updates, but that is how it worked previously.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Before, she let you come to work aroused if you previously accepted a pill from her that permanently increased your arousal. I haven't played in a few updates, but that is how it worked previously.
Yes, that's how it used to be. That scene doesn't seem to be there anymore.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
I can't seem to be able to unlock scenes with John (except one where you are introduced to him by bailey, but then nothing) or sasha. Also the sorority scenes were not unlocked (i have finished all scenes of riley and, apart from the ones that you are cleaning the sorority, before opening it, no other scenes unlocked). I have tried going to classes, since i remember that was the way of progressing this story but seems taht all content from them is finished.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can't seem to be able to unlock scenes with John (except one where you are introduced to him by bailey, but then nothing) or sasha. Also the sorority scenes were not unlocked (i have finished all scenes of riley and, apart from the ones that you are cleaning the sorority, before opening it, no other scenes unlocked). I have tried going to classes, since i remember that was the way of progressing this story but seems taht all content from them is finished.
You need to wait for the next version, those bugs have been fixed.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
As a bit of UI feedback - once I was instructed to meet particular characters outside the standard routine it took me AGES to figure out I was supposed to use the "People" button to look them up; I honestly never considered that button a "destinations" thing. If anything, I was expecting the new places to visit to show up under the "go out" button. At the very least, if kept under a separate "People" button, it should read "Visit people" or "People to see" of something...

Also, the wardrobe preset handling seems... severely suboptimal. I mean sure it does work but I was never quite sure what exactly I needed to do (press enter?) to save a configuration and kept accidentally saving things even into "slots" I never meant them to; having to re-type (?) the name of the preset each time one wants a tiny update is also hella tiresome. Rename a preset, save/update a preset - these are separate and distinct actions that should have distinct and clearly marked things to click on, preferably impossible to confuse with the main page action of recalling a preset - which is currently the exact same button as saving it, distinguished only by using it inside the wardrobe or not.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As a bit of UI feedback - once I was instructed to meet particular characters outside the standard routine it took me AGES to figure out I was supposed to use the "People" button to look them up; I honestly never considered that button a "destinations" thing. If anything, I was expecting the new places to visit to show up under the "go out" button. At the very least, if kept under a separate "People" button, it should read "Visit people" or "People to see" of something...

Also, the wardrobe preset handling seems... severely suboptimal. I mean sure it does work but I was never quite sure what exactly I needed to do (press enter?) to save a configuration and kept accidentally saving things even into "slots" I never meant them to; having to re-type (?) the name of the preset each time one wants a tiny update is also hella tiresome. Rename a preset, save/update a preset - these are separate and distinct actions that should have distinct and clearly marked things to click on, preferably impossible to confuse with the main page action of recalling a preset - which is currently the exact same button as saving it, distinguished only by using it inside the wardrobe or not.
Yeah, I have a plan to revamp the u.i. in the near future, it will include dropbars and submenu's and all that good stuff, but currently, it's not ready. As for the wardrobe, that needs re-done as well. I think if I just include a little descriptor (hit enter to save your new outfit) or something along those lines, it should pretty much alleviate the issue.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Riley and Bailey content is fun but also illogical, in the end i played with Lexi and i really liked it.
Why Bailey give me the integrator to increase boobs, and then i must wear fake tits?
But a cult of the big dick is a great story. I hope to see more about it!

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes