Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Quite interesting to see this being reworked into a free-roam experience. I just had a go at fast-tracking Bailey and also encountered the bug of the work uniform not being attainable and another one regarding Riley's later content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Granted I didn't play far into the story, I did not encounter any other game-breaking problem. Looking good so far.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
It seems if you wear some more girly clothes when just starting out, then it kind of assumes things have progressed with Bailey. I was meeting her at the gym and was interacting like we were aqquainted, while at the job it was still at its first stage where you don't even speak to her.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Are we going to be able to tuck the work shirt into the skirt so the ends aren't hanging out? It used to do so depending on the order you equipped them - if I recall correctly - but some time ago it stopped doing so. I've changed my browser (currently using Brave) since I first tried this game a year or so ago; if no one else is having problems tucking their shirts in, that might be the cause.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Are we going to be able to tuck the work shirt into the skirt so the ends aren't hanging out? It used to do so depending on the order you equipped them - if I recall correctly - but some time ago it stopped doing so. I've changed my browser (currently using Brave) since I first tried this game a year or so ago; if no one else is having problems tucking their shirts in, that might be the cause.
It has been a while since I last played this so I can't recall if it had been possible in the version I then played, but it seems it's not possible in this version (tested on Firefox 80.0.1),

Reactions: Habequiddum

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Are you sure your not thinking of secretary? That's game I remember doing that in. But yes If the MC would look like a slob with a work shirt not tucked in... If I was the MCs boss I would warn them of the uniform violation.

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Where am I supposed to watch Bailey's videos : o ? Can't find them anywhere, including the computer.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Where am I supposed to watch Bailey's videos : o ? Can't find them anywhere, including the computer.
You can always just go to the Video folder. Searing on Bailey pulls up more than 60 videos and I don't think that includes all the subfolders.

In-game, go to Work at the diner where she's the owner. Keep following that storyline and you should find most if not all of them.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Are you sure your not thinking of secretary? That's game I remember doing that in. But yes If the MC would look like a slob with a work shirt not tucked in... If I was the MCs boss I would warn them of the uniform violation.
I just checked and it still works for me in Secretary. My clothing issue in Secretary are some of the hideous colored shirts. In TMoaS, I'm certain that I didn't always look so disheveled. Obviously it is a minor thing but it just sticks out like a sore thumb to me. My character may be a sissy but that doesn't mean they aren't presentable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I just checked and it still works for me in Secretary. My clothing issue in Secretary are some of the hideous colored shirts. In TMoaS, I'm certain that I didn't always look so disheveled. Obviously it is a minor thing but it just sticks out like a sore thumb to me. My character may be a sissy but that doesn't mean they aren't presentable.
It's a layering issue, I believe it used to be based on what items you were wearing rather than the order of equipping them. (Bearing in mind that different bust sizes and different butt sizes count as different items). I don't know if one of the updates changed the layering orders.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
It seems if you wear some more girly clothes when just starting out, then it kind of assumes things have progressed with Bailey. I was meeting her at the gym and was interacting like we were aqquainted, while at the job it was still at its first stage where you don't even speak to her.
Yeah she even gave me the supplements really early in the game also I got the pop up asking for the characters girl name after he just started wearing the tights.

Also has anyone else found themselves suddenly at - $2500 ?

Last edited:

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah she even gave me the supplements really early in the game also I got the pop up asking for the characters girl name after he just started wearing the tights.

Also has anyone else found themselves suddenly at - $2500 ?
Ah, right. That happened to me too with what I was talking about, I just forgot. Got the supplements and girl name with like no progress on any of the paths.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If you're trying to watch the 'instructional videos' provided by Bailey ([Diner: 19]), you should browse the web (D.Computer >> Browse the web).

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
You can always just go to the Video folder. Searing on Bailey pulls up more than 60 videos and I don't think that includes all the subfolders.

In-game, go to Work at the diner where she's the owner. Keep following that storyline and you should find most if not all of them.
No I mean she actually tells me to watch her videos ingame, probably to sissify me further, when I go to work, but I don't have the option to.

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
If you're trying to watch the 'instructional videos' provided by Bailey ([Diner: 19]), you should browse the web (D.Computer >> Browse the web).
I get nothing when I do that. No images. Only the 'Home Menu' option.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I get nothing when I do that. No images. Only the 'Home Menu' option.
I believe the problem lies with you not being able to unlock yourself. I don't know how or why my current playthrough got that option back, though. I rushed Bailey up until ([Diner:15]) then Riley till the CBT event, and tried for an even spread afterwards. That got me stuck on Bailey's staff meeting ([Diner: 26]) with much the same error: a page with no dialogue.

Nice choice of clothing by the way.

Reactions: Arryn

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
I believe the problem lies with you not being able to unlock yourself. I don't know how or why my current playthrough got that option back, though. I rushed Bailey up until ([Diner:15]) then Riley till the CBT event, and tried for an even spread afterwards. That got me stuck on Bailey's staff meeting ([Diner: 26]) with much the same error: a page with no dialogue.

Nice choice of clothing by the way.
Thanks you! ^^

Mr_Whirl

Aug 15, 2020
Don't you mean Riley? If so then at the mall if not then I can't help you.
Bailey says to go to the gym to train with her and at the end of the conversation it says to wear the leggings and t-shirt and go to the gym , if i go to the gym it just plays the normal gym dialogue . I can't progress any further......

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Bailey says to go to the gym to train with her and at the end of the conversation it says to wear the leggings and t-shirt and go to the gym , if i go to the gym it just plays the normal gym dialogue . I can't progress any further......
Did you go to the gym before Bailey asked you to?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes