Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Still trying to get through everything again after starting over, the scenes are so short but there are so many of them! Does anyone know how to meet Sasha though? After the university rework the whole sorority hazing plotline seems to have disappeared.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Still trying to get through everything again after starting over, the scenes are so short but there are so many of them! Does anyone know how to meet Sasha though? After the university rework the whole sorority hazing plotline seems to have disappeared.
It should be accessible if you keep going down Rileys path... but worry not! I plan to add it to the school quest-line after a certain point, and I'll be reworking the sorority to be accessible without Rileys help as well.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It should be accessible if you keep going down Rileys path... but worry not! I plan to add it to the school quest-line after a certain point, and I'll be reworking the sorority to be accessible without Rileys help as well.
I'm curious what the decisions tree looks like... Any change of a guide? Also I don't know if you'll answer but will the be a self fem route?

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm curious what the decisions tree looks like... Any change of a guide? Also I don't know if you'll answer but will the be a self fem route?
Self feminization route? Well, there already is one. You can just choose to wear girly clothes if you can find them (hint, lena randomly gives you some panties, and you can get a bra from a special scene with Anne). And the decision tree is mostly just a bunch of variable checks and gender checks, nothing too fancy.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Self feminization route? Well, there already is one. You can just choose to wear girly clothes if you can find them (hint, lena randomly gives you some panties, and you can get a bra from a special scene with Anne). And the decision tree is mostly just a bunch of variable checks and gender checks, nothing too fancy.
Cool cool... I was hoping more for the knowledge I can get out from under Riley's Thumb and tell off Riley. I don't know how the MC could keep a job at the diner and avoid the cage and Blackmail bailey does. Last time I played I said no to Bailey and I was so furious with the gameover. I mean why was it the end of the MC's "Life"?
DON'T get me wrong I like your game. It's up there with Secretariat, The Girlfriend Experiment and Perverted Education in my book for quality sissy game. It's just AS a member of the LGBTQ+ community and with a young sissy friend I want to see more games with "Wholesome" transformations to share with them. Lol, their "Mommy" hates the majority of the Sissy games out there as it "Scares" her little gurl and she feels it's not a good influence. Last time I saw her she kicked me in the balls and lectured me for half an hour about being a negative influence on her gurl. I don't want to be bared from seeing them as it's a great co... TMI.

Anyways. Good game, DON'T take my criticism to heart. Just keep on trucking!

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cool cool... I was hoping more for the knowledge I can get out from under Riley's Thumb and tell off Riley. I don't know how the MC could keep a job at the diner and avoid the cage and Blackmail bailey does. Last time I played I said no to Bailey and I was so furious with the gameover. I mean why was it the end of the MC's "Life"?
DON'T get me wrong I like your game. It's up there with Secretariat, The Girlfriend Experiment and Perverted Education in my book for quality sissy game. It's just AS a member of the LGBTQ+ community and with a young sissy friend I want to see more games with "Wholesome" transformations to share with them. Lol, their "Mommy" hates the majority of the Sissy games out there as it "Scares" her little gurl and she feels it's not a good influence. Last time I saw her she kicked me in the balls and lectured me for half an hour about being a negative influence on her gurl. I don't want to be bared from seeing them as it's a great co... TMI.

Anyways. Good game, DON'T take my criticism to heart. Just keep on trucking!
I'm actually writing some "positive" routes now, and plan to implement more to balance out the rapey, ballbusting, sadistic vibes from a few of the other ladies :D .

• Red Heart

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I'm actually writing some "positive" routes now, and plan to implement more to balance out the rapey, ballbusting, sadistic vibes from a few of the other ladies :D .
XOXOXOX

If that's true then maybe Their Mommy will approve of this game and She'll allow her gurl to give me a "REWARD" ;)
If that happens I am SOOOO becoming a patreon for your actions as my wingman... woman... Person?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not for me, I reached the end of Riley's content already. Got the scene when she tells you you need to join the sorority, but it was never followed up on. I tried visiting the sociology class again as Riley's school scenes is where it was before, but I just get the 'No more content for this path' message.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Has the auto-masturbation thing been changed as well? It seems like now if you aren't caged you automatically masturbate after three days regardless of arousal level. That makes Bailey's challenge to go five days without masturbating impossible.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not for me, I reached the end of Riley's content already. Got the scene when she tells you you need to join the sorority, but it was never followed up on. I tried visiting the sociology class again as Riley's school scenes is where it was before, but I just get the 'No more content for this path' message.
That content is now accessible when you visit her directly, and you can now visit her sooner.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Has the auto-masturbation thing been changed as well? It seems like now if you aren't caged you automatically masturbate after three days regardless of arousal level. That makes Bailey's challenge to go five days without masturbating impossible.
I don't remember tweaking it but... Honestly, I tweaked SO many things last update it's hard keeping track of all the minor ones.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That content is now accessible when you visit her directly, and you can now visit her sooner.
Well something has gone wrong, I've now finished everything except for Bailey's futa route where it is blocked by the masturbating thing, Sasha never got unlocked as a person to visit. Nor did John, although that might be being blocked by the main character not being into men. Which I'm not, but was looking forward to making him into a little sissy, I don't know if that could do with some looking at or what.
What would the console command to unlock the two of them be? That seems a hell of a lot easier than starting again and trying to figure out what I did wrong last time.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well something has gone wrong, I've now finished everything except for Bailey's futa route where it is blocked by the masturbating thing, Sasha never got unlocked as a person to visit. Nor did John, although that might be being blocked by the main character not being into men. Which I'm not, but was looking forward to making him into a little sissy, I don't know if that could do with some looking at or what.
What would the console command to unlock the two of them be? That seems a hell of a lot easier than starting again and trying to figure out what I did wrong last time.
Well, I recommend just getting sugarhacker if you're having trouble. Just change your dayssincemasturbated variable to 5 then visit Bailey. As for the other characters... they really SHOULD be unlockable via Riley and Bailey...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, I recommend just getting sugarhacker if you're having trouble. Just change your dayssincemasturbated variable to 5 then visit Bailey. As for the other characters... they really SHOULD be unlockable via Riley and Bailey...
Here's my save, as you can see there's no further to go with Bailey or Riley, but Sasha and John aren't unlocked. And 'dayssincemasturbated' for Bailey, I'll see what I can do with that.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
See that just temps me to mess around with values...

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Here's my save, as you can see there's no further to go with Bailey or Riley, but Sasha and John aren't unlocked. And 'dayssincemasturbated' for Bailey, I'll see what I can do with that.
Hmm, you're right, it does auto masturbate after three days for some reason... I'll look into that. As for triggerin Sasha... I'll look into that as well. Seems some things were broken last update (Though I did mention they probably would be!), and I'll need to fix that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, you're right, it does auto masturbate after three days for some reason... I'll look into that. As for triggerin Sasha... I'll look into that as well. Seems some things were broken last update (Though I did mention they probably would be!), and I'll need to fix that.
Setting 'Sasha' to 1 unlocked her but it's a little bit bugged after that point. After doing several of her tasks, you go to the sorority to turn them in, but what plays is the first sorority scene eating Riley out under a table. And obviously her events all assume that you're still caged, but you know about all that already.

austinhaney6969

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Setting 'Sasha' to 1 unlocked her but it's a little bit bugged after that point. After doing several of her tasks, you go to the sorority to turn them in, but what plays is the first sorority scene eating Riley out under a table. And obviously her events all assume that you're still caged, but you know about all that already.
Yeah, like I said, there would be bugs and all that. I need to essentially rework the variables for her entirely but... that's not something that would take longer than an hour or two to knock out, if I can, I'll even include a retroactive variable setter so that people who SHOULD be able to access Sasha, can.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, like I said, there would be bugs and all that. I need to essentially rework the variables for her entirely but... that's not something that would take longer than an hour or two to knock out, if I can, I'll even include a retroactive variable setter so that people who SHOULD be able to access Sasha, can.
I did notice that even though the 'John' variable is set to 1, visiting him isn't an option. What other variable would I need to set to unlock him?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes