VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The thing that grinds my gears about ntr haters AND ntr lovers is the ones that go into threads and push for their agenda.

Those that love Awesome find a vn with in it. Those that hate it Awesome find a vn without it. Just for the love of jimmeny cricket stop making every thread a ntr war.
Could always start a pancakes, waffles, crêpes debate. ;) They're always fun.:D:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
This one is one of my favored games of this site, i really look forward to its conclusion. It also was one of the last i started before i went to a strict "start only completed games" policy. Is there any projection about which version will be the final one? About 3.0? 4? 5...?
Thanks for your answer.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
creampie yes...pregnancy no come on dude
OOOOH I wonder how many my Manwhore/womaniser MC can get pregnant in one playthrough lol. I would love to make my MC the biggest anti-hero in town, the dreaded women stealer lol, no one is safe from his seed, from the Police to criminals, doctors to patients, barely legal students to teachers, mmmm Wanna do a parental love here. Orgy galore.

Reactions: nouseguy

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The problem is though that dev made too many mistakes when he was a rookie and started development on this game as he admitted himself. Not sure if he resolved that all by now or this game is still hard to work on for him. Though I agree this game has much more potential overall for me as well, likely it will always be a bit of a sideproject for him and slower in development.
To be honest, all his games (2 so far that I've played) have fantastic plot and are bloody interesting to play. If mistakes are this good and I wonder what the refined one looks like.

One thing I didn't like though is that the game isn't forgiving, like in real life, you miss an opportunity and you lose it for good. Perhaps some leniency there would love to get this one as a harem(at least a hidden one) So far, I haven't seen any harem vibes here so this is going to be another heart breaker for the all for one fans.

Of course, would love to see this run its course and hope we get to see a new game from the dev, hopefully he can muster up a team and get some animations going or progress with the story faster. I would love to see our dear dev excel more on his projects.

Last edited:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Am I missing something, went a wrong path, or looking too much into it with the dropped fork scene at the table? Figured something was supposed to happen with Penelope or Jane when Jane went under the table?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi can't seem to get penelope's content? Got drunk bj, got kiss scene on couch but nothing after checked the guide it says there is a bedroom scene and a scene with her after I have the right variable I think but nothing??
On sub wife path, good guy path?? Any help would be appreciated?

Thank you for your time :)

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Hi can't seem to get penelope's content? Got drunk bj, got kiss scene on couch but nothing after checked the guide it says there is a bedroom scene and a scene with her after I have the right variable I think but nothing??
On sub wife path, good guy path?? Any help would be appreciated?

Thank you for your time :)
I just reached it on the good guy sub path bj scene after the party. Although I didn't do any anal options with Jane. Not sure if that matters or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildbill5150
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes