VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Hi Guys,

I've had a lot of new Patreons, so I'm really grateful to you all along with the ones that were already here. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

The next update (v.0151) adds the teacher's ending and a couple of bug fixes, and is due very soon.

The roadmap after that is to finish the Patreon rewards and custom renders, and then move onto v.0155 which will remove the old wife entirely.

I hope to have this done by the end on the month.

In my own life I move onto the next 3 years of my law school this weekend, moving to an entirely different part of the country by myself, so I'll be unresponsive for a few days whilst that takes place.

I'm taking my desktop with me, so once I'm moved in and sorted all of my enrollment etc out I'll be back to working on this along with my degree and it will be business as usual.

Thanks again,

WP
That sounds really good, I love your game! Especially the many different paths you can take ... though it is sometimes a bit difficult to keep track ... Just one thing that really worries me: I hope there will be a path / opportunity with Jessica ... I mean just give me some hint as to her development / health improvement ... please ...

kk0566

Jul 23, 2017
what is up with character expressions?? :biggrin:
expressions really needs work. Sorry. just a suggestion..

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I did a quick search of the thread but couldn't see an answer to this.
If I don't join in on the bet to get Amelia will that cut her off from me?
I'd like to go after her but I kind of don't want to be a douchebag and encourage those SWAT guys. A lot of these early decisions feel like they're splitting off routes; like when you kiss the wife and the stepdaughter seems to hate you and if you don't kiss her the stepdaughter is all over you, or when the SWAT guys ask you which lady cop you prefer. So I'm immediately on edge about accidentally distancing myself from a particular girl's route. I'd be fine with save scumming but there already seems to be a fairly big cast of characters so at this point I don't know how far I'd have to go before realising I'd have to skip back if I made a wrong decision.
I'm happy to just go blind for the most part, I tend to avoid walkthroughs as much as possible, but I really have my sights set on Amelia and I'd really like to not feel like an asshole while pursuing her.

And yes, I get that the MC is a bit of a douchbag/asshole anyway but I would assume that almost being killed would give him some cause to change his ways (if the player wanted to that is).

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
I did a quick search of the thread but couldn't see an answer to this.
If I don't join in on the bet to get Amelia will that cut her off from me?

And yes, I get that the MC is a bit of a douchbag/asshole anyway but I would assume that almost being killed would give him some cause to change his ways (if the player wanted to that is).
No doubt it would cut you off from that particular trail (trying to lay her to win the bet) but it's unclear at this point and I don't think has been addressed if that knocks her off the MCs path completely. From what I've seen so far on how many complex paths there are in this game I think they'll be an Amelia tangent either way. This game is so complex which I really like - all the characters react in different ways to the MCs decisions and the only thing I think I know for sure is there won't be a harem path where every single woman in the game throws themselves at the MC.

He's a monster too, so just go ahead and embrace that - might as well. :)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Seriously ?
Game updated 15min ago and already asking for the android port?

Reactions: the66

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
android ports should include a function to shut down the device... its getting out of hand lately.

also, who the hell wants to jerk off on a phone or tablet?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is this linear or sandbox?
Linear :p
Although it's not linear in the sense that no matter what you do, you'll always be going to same scenes, just different dialogue, nah, you can choose where/who to go to, i.e. if you want to pursue relationship with a certain girl over another.
But other than that, yeah, it's linear, choice-based VN.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Manifest [v0.151] [WhitePhantom] - Original Size: 715MB

Download Win (211MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes