VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Can someone please tell me how not to go down the 'war path'? I did a new game and I followed an old walkthrough (v.0141). I'm on day 4 and I picked all the options that shouldn't start the 'war path'. For some reason, I heard Penelope and the wife fighting. The wife will slapped Penelope, take her phone, cancel her allowance and threaten to throw her out. I have no idea what I did wrong. Can someone tell me what options I should have picked?
As for as i know the main reason for the start of war path is, If u steal Hannah's Panties and return to home for dinner instead of going with Mercedes for the date. As your Wife will look under the table. You can avoid that by not stealing the Panties and By going out on Date with Mercedes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
As for as i know the main reason for the start of war path is, If u steal Hannah's Panties and return to home for dinner instead of going with Mercedes for the date. As your Wife will look under the table. You can avoid that by not stealing the Panties and By going out on Date with Mercedes.
I didn't steal her panties, so I didn't get the option for the date. When I look at the walkthrough, it said if I french kissed my wife at breakfast that it'll start the war path. I kissed her, but I didn't french kiss her. Also, I do like the date with Mercedes. I can make a car joke, but I'm bad with jokes :oops:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I didn't steal her panties, so I didn't get the option for the date. When I look at the walkthrough, it said if I french kissed my wife at breakfast that it'll start the war path. I kissed her, but I didn't french kiss her. Also, I do like the date with Mercedes. I can make a car joke, but I'm bad with jokes :oops:
But now whats new in this version ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
quite a bit is new actually..its a fine and meaty update with quite a few paths..this game will definitely require a walkthrough soon.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just found the game. Great work! :D Like the characters and renders and the story is quite nice up to now. Will give it another play to check how much of a difference that will have.

The old wife was way easier to send to hell tbh ^^

Dont really know why there is that violence disclaimer, because there is not that much and mostly some blood - but ok :)

Atfer that i get an error.
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/1EOFGVq
Thank you, that stat affects nothing else this update, so feel free to just ignore that one and the game should continue as normal.

I've fixed it though, give me a couple of days just to see if any others come in, and then I'll roll out a hotfix.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Will this game be a harem or in the end we will only choose one woman?
Depends who you want a harem with, there are like 20 girls, are you going to shack up in the playboy mansion with them all, nope.

Are there possible routes for more than one girl, yes, there will be, so far there is with Submissive Wife, there will be for sure with Dominant Wife and Mercedes, haven't decided on the others yet.

Reactions: supermanz95

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Depends who you want a harem with, there are like 20 girls, are you going to shack up in the playboy mansion with them all, nope.

Are there possible routes for more than one girl, yes, there will be, so far there is with Submissive Wife, there will be for sure with Dominant Wife and Mercedes, haven't decided on the others yet.
Any sex with daughter this version and after i injured in game the game end ?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

I think you wont have a threesome with submissive wife and step-daughter to avoid incest right? :)

There a lot women and I am excited to see what we will experience in the future :closedtongue:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
When male protagonist play volleyball with students at beach, it seems that I can't really choose not to bet no matter I choose either choice?
Please confirm it's a bug or not if convenient. ;)
PS: your game is amazing! thanks for creating this engaging game!

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
this game really needs a walkthrough
My current process with Ren'py VNs is once with my preferred answers and then <Ctrl> to speed through the other routes. As many options as this game has compared to some others it'd be nice through. Isn't there a guy with a Patreon page who makes these? I couldn't find the magic search words to find him. Perhaps he could be lobbied. As for White Phantom, I'd rather have quick updates than a walkthrough. :)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes