VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

WhitePhantom said:
Hi Guys, I'm going to have to delay the release until Sunday unfortunately.

The update is all done and working, and you shouldn't need a restart, but having played through it, I'm really disappointed with the Teacher's ending to Friday, it's significantly shorter than any of the others, and it's not up to the standard I want.

So I'm going to expand it and bring it inline with the wife and Police evening out, and add another 20-30 Renders to it

So sorry about the delay, it will be this weekend still!

Reactions: bobbo69

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
I've been really looking forward to the release, but I'm delighted when the delay is for a reason as good as this! Such a pleasure to have a Dev so concerned about quality (although given his track record to date it's not a great surprise).
@WhitePhantom - it's appreciated! :D

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
From Patreon:

Hi Guys,
As promised here is the v.015 Release

Regarding this update, unfortunately I still have no completed the teacher's end to a good enough standard, so that will be released in a separate update hopefully this week, I've got 20-30 Renders left.

As always, if you do encounter and bugs please (and I know it's annoying) try starting the game again and use tab to skip everything you have seen before, if this doesn't resolve it, let me know and I'll work to fix it ASAP.

I've tried really hard to fix it up so it works from your last save, however v.0141 did not work with previous saves, so if you aren't continuing from there and have a v.01, v.011, v.012, v.013, v.0135 or v.014 save you will require a restart.

As soon as the Teacher's Night is done I'll work on the outstanding Patreon Rewards, and then do this months rewards right after.

Thanks again for all the support! :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what an amazing weekend of updates and this is the icing on the cake :D now if an AL update suddenly dropped out of nowhere...i'd have a happy coronary :p

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hope you all like the update :)

I put the download links through a support ticket so it can be updated officially that's why there's always a little delay whilst the guys here make the mirrors and that.

Let me know if anybody has any bugs or anything is popping up that needs fixing, I'm hoping I got most things

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes