VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Sooo any plans on some actual sexual violence? Seems like it would spice things up

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Hi,

I'm really sorry but this has got to be a Linux specific error, which I don't really know how to fix. I only work on Windows and this is my first time using Ren'Py. I've tested the game repeatedly (20+ times) using every single option before that and I cannot replicate this fault. I've attached the file, if for some reason it's missing you could go to game/images and paste it there, or try re-downloading the game? I've checked the last build though and this image is definitely included?
Most likely the problem is that the file is named "images/hannahgotfood.jpg" and in the script it's written as "images/Hannahgotfood.jpg". Linux is case sensitive while Windows is not (for example in Linux "H" and "h" are different letters while for Windows they are the same letter when concerning file names).

@sebastian77, try renaming the image to start with capital letter: Hannahgotfood.jpg

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
volleyball is quite the cliché. American football or Rugby would be a nice change, and the latter would especialy offer options for clothing malfunctions.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
1.jpg

WhitePhantom said:
Hi Guys,
Just a quick update, still aiming for release by the end of the month.

I've finished up until the end of the school day at this point, just have the five endings to the day to finish up, 1/5 down so far.

There's quite a lot of backstory I've tried to put into this update as well as content, so there's some more explanations into the Jessica/Wife/You love triangle and that should have made some of the previous dreams/nightmares make more sense, and you gain access to the Police Database which will have crime reports/autopsy reports/CCTV/recordings of previous crimes. I'll expand this each update so you can go back and look at it in the future, but for now it covers one of the crimes that will reveal a bit more of Dusk & Co's nature.

There are three different sex scenes, and a fair few nudity experiences along with the chance to progress relationships with most of the teachers and the cops.

Render wise I think this will be about 500 renders long in total.

As this update should not require a restart of the game, I am not redoing the wife this update as you'll already be past her renders. However this will be a small update about a week after that I'll put out once the monthly rewards are done and any errors that I may have missed (although I haven't found a single one so far) are fixed.

Thanks again for all the support of my story.

WP

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
the wife is scary looking in the cold light of day. Is anyone else missing most of mc dialogue?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to the person who asked me in another game's page what i think of this game..i love it..it has elements i really want in a game..marriage..impregnation..being a cop..lol...as for how i played it..i went the good husband route with a bit of penelope on the side..the gals at the school i didn't mess with..when i play games i put myself in as the MC and play how'd i'd actually be..but with a devil on one shoulder..hence the bit of penelope..without the lil devil i'd irl be all about the wife all the time

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah that's how i play too mostly, sorry about asking in another games page, i spoilered it so it wasn't overt and i don't know how to message a person directly, i just saw the sig and figured you had played it a bunch. I have a hard time in games where you gotta be a dick to go the harem route. If i may ask how far you got with Penelope? Good stuff there, she's really cute. The redhead at the school was hot as hell till she opened her mouth, a domination route with the "mean girls" would be cool i have no problem being a dick to those types.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thing is..read this thread and you'll discover why avoiding some gals may be safest thing..HAHAAAA..but i like the game gives you ALOT of options with one being a really good guy route that it seems..thus far..you can actually stay on...some games trick you into a good guy route then eff you over forcing you without choice to be a dick :p but we are only a couple chapters in so i dont know what the author has in store...
one of the other games in my signatures lets me be a total good guy also..i'm really picky..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just please let there be an option to keep my MC on the good guy route..all this talk of sexual violence and rape makes me question humanity in general :p

Reactions: EvilChef

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
just please let there be an option to keep my MC on the good guy route..all this talk of sexual violence and rape makes me question humanity in general :p
Absolutely will always be a good guy route.
Although the MC has been a bit of a prick in the past, but there's no way to change that and it's more playing with feelings kind of prick, not a rapist, if he wasn't a prick in the past he wouldn't be who he is now, so I'd say there's two good paths, one more of a redemption path, the other the past is the past I'm now being a loyal husband path.
I'm trying to add as many clashes that make people think about what they're going to do and how it might affect the future, because nearly every decision I want to have an effect later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Aw, I'm sad to see content go away. Maybe we can see it some day as a deleted scene?

I don't think the game's given a good enough reason to even follow a good husband path, there hasn't been anything to make us like the wife and the MC always feels like a wimp in her scenes for not standing up to her. Which is weird and inconsistent because he's not a wimp otherwise.

If she's gonna be psycho, there should be the option to give her sexy punishment to keep her under control. It'd make sex with her less boring, too. If she's going to spank her daughter, she should get a spanking too. Or have to walk around with a buttplug all day. Show her who's boss in a way that gets her horny.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
[/QUOTE]

sorry about this it was my first though when i read the thing about the 4some but indeed it wil destroy her and i like her
i came up with it because the way the 2 swat members talked about her and the way the bet was made
i thought about the LT kenna but that was to obvious. a other was dusk and the 2 snipers and the senator as revenge for the snitch pfone call about the boot (sometimes i have a sick mind hahaha) but it can be that i read the story to good haha
somethings i dont get is why be a good husband if you already gave up the marriage (first thing you read) so why not be a good cop that has fun with the girls around him . your wife is a phyco bitch anyway so why put your time and energie in trying to make the marriage work its just a wast of time (my point of view) but its fun to try al paths to see al content. i like the game and story and wil follow it but please make it less chaotic (1 or 2 wrong chooses can screw up future path and lose out on a lot of content. example i choose penelope and then the path to merecedes is close off (damaged) in future updates (if i read the walkthough right) so you need to play the game 7 or 8 times to get al the paths and if you make a wrong choose later in the game you close the penelope path and have to start over
so if you make to many wrong chooses al paths are close (damaged ) and you dont see anything good at the end
sorry for this but this is how i think will happen with a game with to many chooses/paths

like i sad i like the game and story. keep up the good work . i want to see where this is going
o and sorry for my bad englisch . engelisch isnt my first langwich

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Aw, I'm sad to see content go away. Maybe we can see it some day as a deleted scene?

I don't think the game's given a good enough reason to even follow a good husband path, there hasn't been anything to make us like the wife and the MC always feels like a wimp in her scenes for not standing up to her. Which is weird and inconsistent because he's not a wimp otherwise.

If she's gonna be psycho, there should be the option to give her sexy punishment to keep her under control. It'd make sex with her less boring, too. If she's going to spank her daughter, she should get a spanking too. Or have to walk around with a buttplug all day. Show her who's boss in a way that gets her horny.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes