VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Come on do you think Penelope and her, given there current relationship, are going to end up in that scenario? :p

It's a different new character for v.015, strictly for the wife humiliation route.
Too bad, would have been hilarious...

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Come on do you think Penelope and her, given their current relationship, are going to end up in that scenario? :p

It's a different new character for v.015, strictly for the wife humiliation route.
Well, to be fair, you did say the wife would do "anything" to keep her marriage and wealthy lifestyle intact. So, ya know, wishful thinking and all of that. :)

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Game seems ambitious, but disjointed as of current build. Had more than a few rollback errors in the update, though it might have been since I was using an old save. One thing, perhaps nix the real world political parties labels. Making it so one candidate is thought to be corrupt is different than implying that the entire party is.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I can't play. The wife is so ugly it's stopping me from playing. Some characters are good (Isabella and Mercedes) but the wife is ugly, the step daughter isn't very cute and her bff is even worse. I don't want to play a ex game in which the women aren't attractive.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I can't play. The wife is so ugly it's stopping me from playing. Some characters are good (Isabella and Mercedes) but the wife is ugly, the step daughter isn't very cute and her bff is even worse. I don't want to play a ex game in which the women aren't attractive.
I've completely rebuilt the wife from Day 3 onwards btw, if you can get that far.
Alternatively watch out for 0.155 which will be a mini-update after v.015 which removes the old model from the game completely :)

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
The original wife is fairly cringe-worthy and is getting fixed as the Dev pointed out. After that it's just a matter of type and likes. One of the great things about this game is the sheer amount of attractive characters across a fairly broad range of tastes. Since the game is new and there is a focus on the story rather than just being a collection of lewds it's going to take a while to get a large amount of sex scenes with all the various potential partners. The pacing is fine, it's just still at the beginning of the plot and narrative (4 days game time).

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Hey now, ugly ones need love too :)

Reactions: wr34

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Just tried this out and it's pretty good. Kudos on changing the look of the wife. I avoided every interaction with her like the plague before you "fixed" her. Every time she wanted a kiss or wanted sex I was looking for the nearest exit. Story is coming together and some damn nice looking women. Can't wait for more Penelope (love the freckles) and I hope we get some more Chantelle in the future. Not really into what she was doing in the tub but the sexy little outfit she was wearing in the bathroom, damn I want more. Also looking forward to seeing what kind of fun we can have with the cashier, I mean who doesn't love a redhead? This is a definite follow for me.

Completely forgot about Ana (how could I forget her). Like I said above, some super sexy women I can't wait for more of.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Oh cool, I just noticed something as I was playing through on a new game. The model used for the black cop appears in another popular game as the best damn bro character ever. Love finding characters whose models are used in other games. The eyes are a little different but that grin is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: m3lee

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
1.jpg

WhitePhantom said:
Hi Guys,
The release date for v.015 will be the 7th of September.

Sorry for the delay in updates, but there was a huge amount of content to be made for this one.

Originally I'd planned for the 31st, however unfortunately this week a family member of mine sadly passed away, and I've spent the bank holiday weekend with my quite upset mother, which means I've missed 3-4 days worth of rendering.

The good news is, in preparation for returning to Uni, I finish my 9-5 job next week, and have two weeks of unemployment, so I'll be able to make up the time fairly quickly at the beginning of that week and it should only be one week late.

Thanks again for all the support, all the Patreon rewards will be my next priority after v.015 and before I work on v.016.

WP

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I was going to ask if anyone knew when the games going to get an update. Nevermind. I can't wait.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Very much looking forward to the update, especially since it's going be a substantial one. :extremelyhappy:

U

User_849714

Is there no android port? I played 131 on android. I really want to keep playing.

Reactions: Pheonix97
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes