VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh ya..and thanks to the route i choose first playthrough...BEST.....WIFE....EVER!!! not even gonna pop in a spoiler telling you why..choose right and you'll see :p

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Tom10

May 25, 2017
The quality of the renders and the girls has improved a lot since the first release. Story is pretty interesting too. The Jessica's letters part really moved me.

Reactions: JaxXxon and offset8

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
From Patreon:

Hi Guys,
As promised here is the v.015 Release

Regarding this update, unfortunately I still have no completed the teacher's end to a good enough standard, so that will be released in a separate update hopefully this week, I've got 20-30 Renders left.

As always, if you do encounter and bugs please (and I know it's annoying) try starting the game again and use tab to skip everything you have seen before, if this doesn't resolve it, let me know and I'll work to fix it ASAP.

I've tried really hard to fix it up so it works from your last save, however v.0141 did not work with previous saves, so if you aren't continuing from there and have a v.01, v.011, v.012, v.013, v.0135 or v.014 save you will require a restart.

As soon as the Teacher's Night is done I'll work on the outstanding Patreon Rewards, and then do this months rewards right after.

Thanks again for all the support! :)
i tried loading up my save and played the game with no problems

Reactions: FrankFurters

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
great update. cant wait for the next 1
still want to dump the wife (still on the divore thing at the beginning) still dont like her (maybe my own thing hehe)
i (the mc) still waiting to win the bet for f..king amilia haha
nice twist to see the dick of the black guy isnt bigger then the mc's hahaha

keep the good work going m8

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Do we have a change log wanna know if I missed anything with Penelope or Hannah ty in advanced too

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I restarted the game and the wife hasn't changed is this normal ? (sorry if it has already been asked)

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I restarted the game and the wife hasn't changed is this normal ? (sorry if it has already been asked)
Old Wife Removal is v.0155, not complete yet.
She's still in the game until the change.
Probably looking a few weeks as v.0151 is due next which will be the teacher's night out.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Old Wife Removal is v.0155, not complete yet.
She's still in the game until the change.
Probably looking a few weeks as v.0151 is due next which will be the teacher's night out.
I just hit the 'change' and regret being cold to her at the beginning of the game lololol.

Reactions: VDawe

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Really nice update, alot going on and alot of choices. Submissive wife is a nice touch.

AFCA

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you for the game. I really like it. Specially the many choices you can make, to see a different way of the game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just found the game. Great work! :D Like the characters and renders and the story is quite nice up to now. Will give it another play to check how much of a difference that will have.

The old wife was way easier to send to hell tbh ^^

Dont really know why there is that violence disclaimer, because there is not that much and mostly some blood - but ok :)

Atfer that i get an error.
Code:
https://imgur.com/a/1EOFGVq
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This game is good and not only because I want to have every girl in the game but also the story is intriguing. Defiantly going to have my eye on this one.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please tell me how not to go down the 'war path'? I did a new game and I followed an old walkthrough (v.0141). I'm on day 4 and I picked all the options that shouldn't start the 'war path'. For some reason, I heard Penelope and the wife fighting. The wife will slapped Penelope, take her phone, cancel her allowance and threaten to throw her out. I have no idea what I did wrong. Can someone tell me what options I should have picked?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes