VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Eh, the game has political references which have been talked about in this forum because they are in the game. I'm not quite sure why that particular one gets so many people's panties all bunched up, but it's been a theme - and a theme worth making fun of. From following the development, I don't think there is going to be much more or any of it in future releases.
Those ingame political references are so far off the current reality and known history, it can be considered a different reality, an alternate universe - as the one in the " " or " ". For some people to get their panties in a bunch because of it is ridiculous. This has to be taken with humor, obviously.

Reactions: FrankFurters

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I cant see , i check all other post but no one have post about the manifest save file
Did you read the post the66 directed you to, because the66 was suggesting the you use google's Gboard as a virtual keyboard on your phone to avoid any input issues with ren'py games then you won't need a save file.

Any one have save file on starting point with name already?? Bcoz i cant enter any name on my phone
lately there were some posts in game threads, reporting problems of dysfunctional <enter> keys, mainly when inputting character names.
the latest ren'py versions seem to have problems with certain virtual keyboards. although stated in the changelog as problem solved, the issue appears still present.
if you have trouble, to finalize your inputs, try another virtual keyboard. i was told should work.

Jhontazz

Mar 26, 2018
Did you read the post the66 directed you to, because the66 was suggesting the you use google's Gboard as a virtual keyboard on your phone to avoid any input issues with ren'py games then you won't need a save file.
Oww thanks again

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Guys.
Hope the v.0155 update was enjoyed, even if there was no progress in the story.

The next update will be v.0156, which will be a small update fixing typos, bugs, and returning the MC back home if he stayed out the night before. That should be released shortly.

After that I'll sort the Patreon Renders, and then move on to v.016 which will be Saturday in the game's timeline, and resolve around either picking up Tanya or going to the car race, depending which way you chose, and then with the college party in the evening, should you be invited.

Thanks again for all the support!

WP

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017

The next update will be v.0156, which will be a small update fixing typos, bugs, and returning the MC back home if he stayed out the night before.
I wonder if any of those 'typos' are mine :)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
This is a very... busy game. It just seems like every time you turn around there's another girl there. When I first started playing I thought it would be about a guy going through divorce to be with his lover, and while the lover is in a coma he has to fight with his turbulant feelings toward his wife. It doesn't have to be complicated. Then of course is the ever present incest angle, which I guess it wouldn't be a harem game without being able to fuck at least one family member, but not every game needs it. This post sounds like a lot of bitching, I'm sorry, I'm typing on my phone which is already really hard without trying to nuance my words. Please take these criticisms objectively, they are just my thoughts on the game, which is still a good game regardless, just, like I said, very busy.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Scarlett Johansson, Liv Tyler, Margot Robbie, Rebecca Smythe... I think we should start a poll lol

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes