VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
since i didn't lie the available walkthrough i made one that clarifies which choices bring to what
This game choices are so complicated that I dont quite grasp the whole thing lol. Is there a way to make your wife submissive and to stay on Penelope route? My dream is to get sub wife to accept that you are banging her daughter XD

Reactions: blahblah25

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
This game choices are so complicated that I dont quite grasp the whole thing lol. Is there a way to make your wife submissive and to stay on Penelope route? My dream is to get sub wife to accept that you are banging her daughter XD
up to the current version that is possible, you can follow Penelope route, not give her detention in the pool scene, make sure you avoid all the choices that raise wife's suspicion level and choose to spend day 5 evening with the wife.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Aren't they Finnish dudes?
I thought they were Swedish special forces or something and had the feud with the president. Finnish army was sent in by the Finnish prime minister(Swedish president's brother in law) to deal with the civil unrest. Swedish police(army? border patrol?) said they cant enter or something and shit went down killing some soldiers, which caused Sweden to get booted from UN. Poland gave the dude and his supporters asylum. I think that was the gist of it but its possible I got some stuff mixed up heh.

Reactions: Vezzeli

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
@WhitePhantom I sent you a DM/PM but I don't know if you saw it. In case you didn't I'll repost it here:

You asked users to submit corrections. I did not go through the scripts, so these are just ones I noticed as I went through my route. I hope they are helpful.

[PC = Player's Choice - wife]
[MC - Main Character]

Narrator still mentions PC's appearance change although it no longer changes

Jessica - You know I don't do _suprises_
Hannah - You're not _to_ bad yourself
PC - I'm taking your car for _it's_ service
Penelope - Did you _loose_ weight
Mercedes - It's hot though, _loose_ the clothes
Mercedes - that's what like to _here_
Amira - I can't believe _???_ own a car like that
Dusk - Would it _dissapoint_ you if I said yes?
PC - If you wanted to stay with your friends I wouldn't have _mind_
Radio Host - The _Colombian's_ are making... (plural not possessive)
Lieu McK - Don't touch that _its_ the lights
Amelia - _ITS_ TOO COLD
Dusk - Expect _is_ about 8pm
Lieu McK - We're here now, and not going _anyway_ (I suspect)
Henry - If Hannaka finds out you were here, you'll _loose_ your badge
PC - They found a lot of problems and it's beyond _it's_ worth repairing
MC - This _years_ model as well
PC - Oh! _You're_ must be right near the bank if you're at the garage!
Cashier - _You're_ coffees, enjoy (though that was funny)
Courtney - Oh for _fucks_ sake
Courtney - Ooooh and now she's just going to _dissapear_
Penelope - She's sick, she _text_ me earlier
Isabella - Oh god help me, Mercedes swap, the do-goodiness is _hurtly_ me
MC - The pub with Miss Miller and the _teacher's_
Lieu McK I've scanned some of the .... from that _incase_ you missed it .... (Too long to retype)
Natalia - Hello! My name's Natalia, can I take your _order's_ please?
PC - Oh _foods_ here
Lucy - I think you're just taking _me_ clothes off for me
Lucy - You two _have_ better go now

Reactions: HunterSeeker

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
Sorry Kasey my bad.
Eh, the game has political references which have been talked about in this forum because they are in the game. I'm not quite sure why that particular one gets so many people's panties all bunched up, but it's been a theme - and a theme worth making fun of. From following the development, I don't think there is going to be much more or any of it in future releases.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Eh, the game has political references which have been talked about in this forum because they are in the game. I'm not quite sure why that particular one gets so many people's panties all bunched up, but it's been a theme - and a theme worth making fun of. From following the development, I don't think there is going to be much more or any of it in future releases.
Yeah discussing in game elements is fine but I wasn't really doing that I posted political memes in reply to another users post.
Which goes against rule #2 - "Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics"
Anyway a mod has said no to that topic so thats that lets just move on.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
@rick87 Many, many thanks! Glad to see you made P1!

Edit: But Oh My Lordy-Loo, even this is headache inducing! It's not the guide so much as the game's branching as fsk!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Man the wife is so hot.. I love her new style.. Not too young and not too old at the same time and also not chubby as well because of age and everything. This was a great update. But there is one bug (or weird texting) , if you are bad againts wife and didn't tell her you are going to be late, wife will be very angry tomorrow morning. Especially if you let police chick to drop you.. So far so good but after that little fight with wife, she gives the news about new car that she bought for MC with a super happy mood. She was soo pissed before and this sudden change of mood looks weird. She should have been more like "You don't care me but i care you and bought you a car" or something like that.

Jhontazz

Mar 26, 2018
Any one have save file on starting point with name already?? Bcoz i cant enter any name on my phone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Any one have save file on starting point with name already?? Bcoz i cant enter any name on my phone
the 1st part of

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes