VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
basically a two-minute setup for something huge in the future....which i think will cause alot of comments due to WHAT its setting up...many will be terrified at the prospect due to the subject matter..hehehehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Trasher2018

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
basically a two-minute setup for something huge in the future....which i think will cause alot of comments due to WHAT its setting up...many will be terrified at the prospect due to the subject matter..hehehehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah ... alot of drama.

But for all with slow internet or volume limits - dont bother downloading and wait for the next update ^^

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I think... i dunno maybe the dev should have hold it off for another week or two. 4 minutes and all you get is 45 pictures that can be finished in 4 min or less. Either its just a way to put up suspense for the next update. But unless its bigger than this update i think it will be a bit of an disappointment. Started of great but now i'm questioning it a bit

JackSatcher

Jul 3, 2017
Loving the idea so far, but am willing the settle for slower updates with more content as opposed to low content but faster updates.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

Don't worry, updates will not be that short at all in future, I posted the update plan on Patreon (free to all) and this was always going to be a small, quick update to fix a large list of typos I was supplied with, and as the Dusk scene was complete I added it in. I also had my first exam for Uni, so the last week or so I've had to prioritise revision, but that's out the way now so I can be more focused on this. The next update (v.016) will be a full day as usual, and several hundred renders long and I'm working on it now.

EugenM

Aug 18, 2018
Dear dev, nice game! But FYI in Romania the Accountant school is not @ the University of Bucharest, but @ Academy of Economical Sciences :)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
updated all routes walkthrough
Hi, thanks for effort, I really appreciate. But there is one suggestion, since walkthrough is rather small ~50 kb, you could attach it to your message. Using Mega for 50 kb upload, is like killing mosquito with self guided missile.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes