VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
With the amount of girls this game got it needs a harem path. Now that'd make this game more fun, I dont wanna drop any of the ladies yo.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i search for the old game name, i did not have it so no files to replace, so just added new folder. Game starts fullscreen and my old save games are there(which I forgot I had), this being Renpy, how can my old saves exist? Renpy have saves in the game folder and not in the users, appdata etc like other games.
Im wondering how my old saves(I remeber i played it when i saw saves, but must have shift deleted the game) could exists in a complete new game download?

Sep 18, 2018
i search for the old game name, i did not have it so no files to replace, so just added new folder. Game starts fullscreen and my old save games are there(which I forgot I had), this being Renpy, how can my old saves exist? Renpy have saves in the game folder and not in the users, appdata etc like other games.
Im wondering how my old saves(I remeber i played it when i saw saves, but must have shift deleted the game) could exists in a complete new game download?
Actually renpy also saves in Appdata, in this folder: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Wow, first playthrough and I have to say, not sure if I really like this game or really hate it, because I have NO FUCKING IDEA what the plot is. Bits and pieces of information being slipped in through a combination of direct character knowledge/flashback and narration which the MC cannot possibly have knowledge of is confusing as all get out. Nor do I feel like reading through 58 pages of this thread to glean plot information.
The way you have to look at it is MC is the at the scene POV of whats happening, at this point Dusk is the secondary MC showing whats happening behind the scenes of the plot that MC is loosely part of. Both of these characters events seem to run simultaneously, its sometimes hard to tell wether its past or present. Due to events that are taking place it sometime's feels like two completely different plots, on one hand some Splinter Cell Metal Gear Solid memes, on the other Bad Cop Adventures. I reckon the moment both of those characters plotlines start merging into one, things will get much more interesting and grand.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Actually renpy also saves in Appdata, in this folder: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
did not know that, good to know once i decide to remove a "f95zone game", hate to have litter files lying around :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
time to rank my top 5 dames in this game
1:???..holy FUCK she is hot..DAMN SKIPPY!!!..we better be able to boink her eventually :O (??? is the white haired goddess)
2: McKenna was my favorite from 1st release of this game..??? knocked her to 2
3: Emily that bunny suit..yumyumyum
4: Penelope still love that scrawny lil sweetie
5: Tanya..she is beauty and is carting around my mutant lust child..
bottom 5 also..because there are so many :O
5th worse Wife she got beauty after the redo but her face is still creepy to me..lol..plus she's blonde..HAHAAA
4th worse Amelia ya..another blonde..lol
3rd worse Hannah she creeps me the eff out..lol
2nd worse Mercedes i get itchy balls just dealing with that walking STD :p
WORST Dr Xheng dayum in a game full of stunning women..even the 5th through 2nd worst are still beauties...Dr is one fucking ugly blechhh

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The update is nice, but I think at the party there is so much missed potential. Way to rushed.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Just started playing, haven't tried it before.

Already lost using WT. :D Incredible amount of decisions to be made so early regarding routes, not knowing anyone yet.
I like it anyway, going to start over. :)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Recently tried this game and I love it!

Can't wait for more content w/ the wife submission route.

Also can't wait to see some Tanya content... yum!

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I think I last played this in about .14 or so, has there been much added? I note one of the changelogs notes a small update so I am wondering if peeps would recommend a DL or to wait for a bit?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I fucked her twice, it was indicated pregnancy in WT.

I seem to have 'lost' Penelope along the way, I find it difficult to keep everyone sorted. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

I seem to have 'lost' Penelope along the way, I find it difficult to keep everyone sorted. :D
since we are a corrupt cop..we should be allowed to inject trackers on all of our dames...HAHAHAAA.....
having played through this game many many times trying to get all the content...i'm am still left with one thing buzzing in my head that will not go away..in the beginning you are given the option to tell Jessica you arranged the divorce papers...WHEN are we going to actually be able to present them to wifey?...i have a pure wifey playthrough..total loyalty(in as much as he can be..the randy cad) but i'd really like the option to serve her the papers and be free to pursue woo in another playthrough...that seemed a pretty major point early on that it was an option..now its totally forgotten :/

Reactions: freedom.call

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018

I saw it in wt too,that's why i only choosed to fuck her at party in attempt to avoid her getting pregnant

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I saw it in wt too,that's why i only choosed to fuck her at party in attempt to avoid her getting pregnant
anytime you boink Mercedes the "MercedesPregnant" variable is set ...so..if you do not want Mercedes pregnant...never boink her..lol...the safest Mercedes boink IF you DO want her pregnant and still want to be on the other routes(Penelope for example) is to boink her after volleyball as it seems like a freebee without path impact on others(so far)

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
anytime you boink Mercedes the "MercedesPregnant" variable is set ...so..if you do not want Mercedes pregnant...never boink her..lol...the safest Mercedes boink IF you DO want her pregnant and still want to be on the other routes(Penelope for example) is to boink her after volleyball as it seems like a freebee without path impact on others(so far)
Well,then Mercedes will be gone lol

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes