VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
having played through this game many many times trying to get all the content...i'm am still left with one thing buzzing in my head that will not go away..in the beginning you are given the option to tell Jessica you arranged the divorce papers...WHEN are we going to actually be able to present them to wifey?...i have a pure wifey playthrough..total loyalty(in as much as he can be..the randy cad) but i'd really like the option to serve her the papers and be free to pursue woo in another playthrough...that seemed a pretty major point early on that it was an option..now its totally forgotten :/
We've been shot, we've been in a coma, we've fucked around. I guess serving divorce papers is just one step too far! :D
I want out too, feel sorry for the gal but I just don't find her interesting.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
Yooo, this game is actually a hidden gem.

Are there H scenes for Hannah in current version? I tried different options and didn't seem to get it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yooo, this game is actually a hidden gem.

Are there H scenes for Hannah in current version? I tried different options and didn't seem to get it.
following her into the shower and kissing her..she's nude...bets a bet volleyball..nude..thats it...no sexual action

Reactions: Remzis

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
following her into the shower and kissing her..she's nude...bets a bet volleyball..nude..thats it...no sexual action
Damn, what a tease. I actually like that character's model. Parental love side character also share a same model and also just tease you without scenes.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In day 6, the wife's character is inconsistent. She acts like the dominating wife, even if you aren't on that path. It's a little weird. I think if she asked you to do errands in a more neutral way it would be more consistent to both paths.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
In day 6, the wife's character is inconsistent. She acts like the dominating wife, even if you aren't on that path. It's a little weird. I think if she asked you to do errands in a more neutral way it would be more consistent to both paths.
one of the main reasons i want the early mentioned divorce papers to show up fast..wife is a narrative mess and the least fun part of the game..REALLY need to divorce her STAT!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to be honest..the only hope i see for our MC is..A:Jessica never wakes/dies B:we get a quickie divorce from wife/she accidently takes the bullet meant for Hannah from the criminal dame or C:wife becomes a total sub and obeys without question and accepts all other dames into the fold..lol..because MC is so fucked.

Reactions: Xypher

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
to be honest..the only hope i see for our MC is..A:Jessica never wakes/dies B:we get a quickie divorce from wife/she accidently takes the bullet meant for Hannah from the criminal dame or C:wife becomes a total sub and obeys without question and accepts all other dames into the fold..lol..because MC is so fucked.
Lucy could be the start of that. If you take Jane (or however you've renamed the wife) out and say you want the threesome, Lucy pretty much puts Jane in her place . . . like, a lot. And if you agree to let Lucy dom Jane at the hospital too, I can't imagine Jane will have much resistance. And if she also submits to you at home, any pride she might've had will be gone.

Hopefully, the cops' and teachers' Friday get-togethers are every week (can't remember now what they said). If so, get Jane on submission early on to get sooner acceptance, and then spend time w/ the other groups regularly to build . . . whatever it is you decide to build.

Reactions: brexitbal

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm all aboard with C !!!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes