VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Will be a couple more days on this.

I left the first couple of days to this weekend to redo to complete it (been working backwards), but I've grossly underestimated how bad my coding and brain process was when I first started this and instead of taking the 2-3 hours I expected it is taking an age. It is worse than writing it new and I've spent about 12 hours on it this weekend alone and its still not finished.

Will start again tomorrow morning and hopefully have it finished soon.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's hoping a hero emerges

I hope when it does get posted it DOES NOT REPLACE .18, because that full-featured version of the game with should be preserved.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
"full featured version". mate, the full featured version is indeed a mansion, but the inside of that house is divided by zero.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Damn hopefully someone can take the retold version and make it an Android version as well if the dev himself or herself can't do it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From the looks of it you no longer get any points with the doctor so she must be out.

I edited the script and changed fiance to wife and changed Penelope to their daughter and edited other spots as well. Though I guess I could just leave it as a fiance and just state he got her pregnant out of wedlock and that Penelope is his.

Hannah's name is hard to see as it blends into the grey boxes background.

Mothers one line to Penelope is backwards.

It should be *Better early then late, off you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saw a few spelling errors here and there.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't the played "retold" yet, but you still an asshole who cheats on your first girl with some pregnant girl then marry her just so you can cheat on her with the first girl again? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(and that is just the background, cause besides this you could fuck/flirt with pretty much any girl you chose)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
From the looks of it you no longer get any points with the doctor so she must be out.

I edited the script and changed fiance to wife and changed Penelope to their daughter and edited other spots as well. Though I guess I could just leave it as a fiance and just state he got her pregnant out of wedlock and that Penelope is his.

Hannah's name is hard to see as it blends into the grey boxes background.

Mothers one line to Penelope is backwards.

It should be *Better early then late, off you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saw a few spelling errors here and there.
Also it looks like the dev has removed a lot of options and images from the previous version.
To be honest I liked the previous.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think it's that unreasonable an ask, it's the original vision of the game. It's just links, who is it killing?

I guess for now it's okay because .18 i still linked for free on his website, but he might replace that soon.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I will wait until more content is added, but I am glad this is back. A trimmed down version is better than nothing!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes