VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Nice! Will you be postin ETAs for coming updates on patreon? Also, thx for getting a patreon up n running.

I realize most probably focus on the petite blonde collegue but will both be avaliable since we got to choose for the bet?
Cheers
So far, the characters that are planned to be romanced/banged are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next update will have 200-300 Renders, up to three sex scenes (4 in total but 2 are mutually exclusive)

2 Crime/Story Scenes
4 Main "Chapters" of the Day, each 20-50 Renders long

Game will also feature the ability to blur all scenes of violence and blood going forward.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
@WhitePhantom

Nice Game, I like the concept and where you're going with it! At the end it said that comments were welcome, so I had a few dialogue suggestions from an American point of view.

They're in the spoiler as to not take up to much space with the post...

Keep up the great work!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
@WhitePhantom

Nice Game, I like the concept and where you're going with it! At the end it said that comments were welcome, so I had a few dialogue suggestions from an American point of view.

They're in the spoiler as to not take up to much space with the post...

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to try and make it abit more Americany when they talk.
The car is supposed to be her driving furiously towards him before he's even off the bridge, I'll add a couple more renders in the next update.

Nearly completed the third sex scene for the next update in other news :)

Here's a preview Carfuck5.png

Next update will be before the end of the month, exactly when will depend how fast my PC can render :D

Bobby21

Mar 16, 2018
Really enjoyed the direction of the game so far. Looking forward to see where it goes.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to try and make it abit more Americany when they talk.
The car is supposed to be her driving furiously towards him before he's even off the bridge, I'll add a couple more renders in the next update.
Ok, that makes more sense now...

More renders would help, maybe one image with her a lot further back and then much closer when he's on the bridge, and leave both cars passing on the wrong side like they are and have him say something like "Wrong side moron!" or some other derogatory name...
When he leaves the station you might add one render where he says/thinks something like "The highway's packed this time of day, better take the backroads." to explain why he's on the one lane dirt road all of the sudden...

But all in all it's a great game! If I ever write one that takes place in England I might just ask you to correct my character's speech patterns and dialogue. I don't know the first thing about English slang, x'D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gonna poke her eye out jesus.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Another game with petite girls :heartcoveredeyes:, very nice!. Not many games have them sadly so thank you very much. Most games only have normal or big or exaggerated huge girls, especially the boobs. No offence to people that like them but i hate them big. I'm ok with normal tho but the more petite the better... XD. I would love to see more new petite girls in later updates if possible. Another thing that most games don't have is impregnation. According to your patreon for future updates, I can't wait for that XD. Hopefully we will be able to choose which girl/s to impregnate. Also can't wait for the unprotected, threesome, and gangbangs :heartcoveredeyes:. You almost have it all lol XD. Now about the violence. I would like to see rape sex (if possible) or just hardcore sex. Just sexual and not beating up the girl physically. I would also be ok with the protagonist has to beat up guys who are threatening his girls. I know sometimes it's imposible to pleased everyones taste but if (big if) possible make everything optional for everyones taste to chose or at least a few things optional. :)

Well, thats my review. Amazing job developer! I also love the graphics and the story so far. You really deserve a ton more patreons/support than most games. Well, hopefully you will never give up. Keep it up! can't wait for the next update :) <3. Peace out.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Another game with petite girls :heartcoveredeyes:, very nice!. Not many games have them sadly so thank you very much. Most games only have normal or big or exaggerated huge girls, especially the boobs. No offence to people that like them but i hate them big. I'm ok with normal tho but the more petite the better... XD. I would love to see more new petite girls in later updates if possible. Another thing that most games don't have is impregnation. According to your patreon for future updates, I can't wait for that XD. Hopefully we will be able to choose which girl/s to impregnate. Also can't wait for the unprotected, threesome, and gangbangs :heartcoveredeyes:. You almost have it all lol XD. Now about the violence. I would like to see rape sex (if possible) or just hardcore sex. Just sexual and not beating up the girl physically. I would also be ok with the protagonist has to beat up guys who are threatening his girls. I know sometimes it's imposible to pleased everyones taste but if (big if) possible make everything optional for everyones taste to chose or at least a few things optional. :)

Well, thats my review. Amazing job developer! I also love the graphics and the story so far. You really deserve a ton more patreons/support than most games. Well, hopefully you will never give up. Keep it up! can't wait for the next update :) <3. Peace out.
Awesome to hear you're enjoying it :)
Probably not going to see rape to be honest, but there will definitely be a "loving caring sex" path as well as a "rough dominating path". The rest of the gym class are introduced next update, so there are some more petite girls there, the story also progresses and introduces the main bad characters.

An Update for v.013:

Sadly my gf has stolen my computer for her coursework this weekend as her Mac is with Apple (it died), so I can't really do much as I just have my crappy laptop again :/ So I made some banners if anybody wants them :)

If you do want to use any banners, if you add [ URL=' '][IMG ] ][/UR L] (take away the spaces) then it will link the picture to this thread to save other's searching :)

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Alrighty, fair enough with just "rough dominating path" instead of "rape" and looking forward for the other petites :eazyHype: :heartcoveredeyes:. Sad to hear about your gf computer and yours :(. Oh, I didn't know people can click on your signatures to check out the game. I'll use them once I figure out how to link them. Hannah and Penelope my favorite. Sad Amelia is not in that banner but it's fine. Thank you. :D

Reactions: WhitePhantom

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Nice! All the letters are much easier to read but now the girls are harder to see.:( Is it possible to add more lighting to them? Well, I'm not sure if it is my computer/screen but I'll still change it to that banner. Just want for babe Amelia to also be on it... Thanks! :D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Awesome to hear you're enjoying it :)
Probably not going to see rape to be honest, but there will definitely be a "loving caring sex" path as well as a "rough dominating path". The rest of the gym class are introduced next update, so there are some more petite girls there, the story also progresses and introduces the main bad characters.

An Update for v.013:

Sadly my gf has stolen my computer for her coursework this weekend as her Mac is with Apple (it died), so I can't really do much as I just have my crappy laptop again :/ So I made some banners if anybody wants them :)

If you do want to use any banners, if you add [ URL=' '][IMG ] [/IMG ][/UR L] (take away the spaces) then it will link the picture to this thread to save other's searching :)
Does the rough dominating path force you to make the MC be an asshole, or is it just a roleplaying sort of thing like in Bastard Girls, for example?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
In the next update you can be pretty mean to be honest, so it's all up to choice (mean in a non-sexual way this update). You can try it with most of them eventually, some will refuse it, some like reluctantly let you behave like that, some will love it.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Just to anybody following this, update v.013 probably now going to be early June, sorry :/

I just realised I've finished an alternate ending to the day and it's 72 renders long instead of the 5-10 I'd planned so I need to chill out basically and just get what I'd already planned done, on the plus side this update will be bigger than the entire game so far.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Just to anybody following this, update v.013 probably now going to be early June, sorry :/

I just realised I've finished an alternate ending to the day and it's 72 renders long instead of the 5-10 I'd planned so I need to chill out basically and just get what I'd already planned done, on the plus side this update will be bigger than the entire game so far.
Take your time honestly your game is top 5 for me

Reactions: rmma621
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes