VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So there is a fair bit of yummy content, but it's spread out quite a lot. That makes for a brief play through unfortunately.
Hopefully it gets fleshed out more and feels like a rich game though, but more than likely this spread out style will just make it a very slow progress game that I will forget about.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
I made a route being indifferent to everyone waiting for Jessica to wake up. :test2::test2:

SAVE JESSICA or suffer the consequences!! :test::test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
starting a new game during first day in the dream sequence i get a penelopehug not defined error,got past it with console penelopehug = True
besides that had no trouble and enjoyed the update,great stuff.now comes the painful wait for next update :FeelsBadMan:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there are so many girls in this game, liked the adition of miss miller daughters, but Hannah, Penelope and Amelia are still my favorites

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
First of, MASSIVE apology for the complete mess of release dates I made this month.
I was so unorganised making this it's unreal, won't be like that going forward.
Secondly HUGE thanks to the supporters on Patreon.
Thirdly, enjoy v.013, as always give me comments and feedbacks even if its negative.
If there are any bugs @Me and I'll try and fix them ASAP!

Here's v.013: (PC)
and for those of you who use a Mac: #!5SQ0EYzA!4BCWS7PaGDAK65iptTuOxMtHdbPHi1XBx2zfUCT9XRQ
Updated OP.
TY all

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
So many options!

A really good start, many interesting and different girls to pursue. I did 2 slightly different play throughs, took a glance a the pitcures and saw I missed out on half the content.

Keep up the good work.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is so many options and so many choices I really hope the game does not collapse under its own weight.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm British, we leave High School at
16. I thought I'd Americanise it because everything asset wise is American, and I thought you could get held back and have 18 Year Olds still in school this way, whereas normally they'd be too old.

Secondly to teach in a school here you have to a degree in teaching, so by making them failures forced to do gym as just a non-examined credit it would enable me to explain why exactly a cop is being given that job without the right qualifications.

I also had planned two of the characters being incredibly embarrassed about even being at school as they were supposed to graduate top of their class the year before, and this would lead to a bullying path by the other girls with non-intervention.

I'll take it onboard and have a think though, like I said, it's not in the game yet, so can be changed.

On another note, to answer the other questions, you cannot violently rape anybody in this game, nor is there any femdom (there will be lesdom if a certain route is followed, but not of the MC). I have about 20 renders left before the next update, hope to have it out by the end of the weekend.
Don't let em bullshit you WP there are plenty of 18+ students in High School here in the States. It depends on a few things like, if they were held back at any time or when their birthday is. If the school year starts on Aug 1st (an example) and their birth date to be eligible for kindergarten is September 1st then they would have to wait another year to attend. this would have them at 18 in their senior year. This also depends on the state you live in.

Reactions: shiddily

Aindrias

May 25, 2018
First let me say you have done some real nice work here. Renders look amazing and you give the MC plenty of options.

I played through 0.013 last night and found a couple of issues.

1) I chose to bring my step daughter to school in her mother's car. When we arrived at school, she was wearing her motorcycle outfit and needed to change.

2) I chose not to steal Hannah's panties but later had to choose to keep them or give them to Mercedes.

Love the game. Keep up the good work!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
First let me say you have done some real nice work here. Renders look amazing and you give the MC plenty of options.

I played through 0.013 last night and found a couple of issues.

1) I chose to bring my step daughter to school in her mother's car. When we arrived at school, she was wearing her motorcycle outfit and needed to change.

2) I chose not to steal Hannah's panties but later had to choose to keep them or give them to Mercedes.

Love the game. Keep up the good work!
You're not supposed to get either of those scenes given the choices you've made

I'll look into what I've done wrong with the coding and fix that tonight along with the other dream problem that was mentioned.

The menu problem is a bit of a weird one because I have no idea what I'm doing within the GUI files I'll get on Lemmesoft and see if I can learn how to fix that.

Thanks for the feedback so far

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
decided after update thought i'd try the "be the good husband and try and knock up the wife" :p now to go back in and be all about jessica because why not :p
Edit:HOLY CRAP..there are alot more avenues to follow..i'm going to have to play this ALOT more..cool beans...this may supplant one of my top 3 :p

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes