VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP with bugfixed version.

(Also...if anyone has played the game maybe give some info on any possible genre tags that need added since I don't have time to actually play any of these games...where is jerricho when you need him)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Updated OP with bugfixed version.

(Also...if anyone has played the game maybe give some info on any possible genre tags that need added since I don't have time to actually play any of these games...where is jerricho when you need him)
vaginal, incest (well it's step and hasnt been fully implemented yet), not sure if this is a tag but graphic imagery, voyeurism

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Wow the walk through has tons of variables. I did not even think that there was a wife/pregnancy , Mercedes/Pregnancy, Warpath between wife and penelope. etc there is alot!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
They're the paths for future updates if you want to follow them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't tag incest please because it will piss people off as the game doesn't have incest.

I'd say it has: Vaginal, Blowjob, Lesbian, Non-Sexual Violence, Milf, Teen so far

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@WhitePhantom Although I know this bug fix helped some people at the same time noooo was hoping for a update just started playing and want more:test2:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i've tried every path..although i've probably missed something..but i keep coming back to wanting to be a good husband and knock the wifey up as this so far is the only game that seems to give an option like that..many tease impregnation none deliver..i hope this delivers LOL

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018

I only have four more characters I'm planning on adding that have main roles. One being the FBI Agent still looking into your case, one being the Republican Senator, a cop and another villian. After that I'm done adding people.

There are a lot of characters to address some of those comments, but today I've talked to 20+ people already? I find it quite unrealistic if you are spending the whole day and only talking to two or three people? He's not a hermit. It does mean extra work for me, and maybe the updates take a while, but I'd rather try and make something good than something quickly.

Working on v.014. Thursday will be more linear than Wednesday (v.013) but where you wake up, the extra lesson etc will have different stories and this focuses a lot on "The Manifest" itself that is uncovered and you have to start doing a bit of Police work.

I need to decide what to do with the school lessons going forward, I have some sports in mind for the girls and I'll (see if I can get a) poll up on here and Patreon to see what the general feel is. I won't promise it's 100% going to be implemented but I'll take the results into consideration if they're completely different to what I was thinking.

I think I write a bit to much here when I'm in a positive mood about this, and too little when I'm feeling burnt out so I'll try and balance that a bit too going forward.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
logic bug

You drive with the bike to the school and drive back with the car???

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
I like the game so far, good job. Personally, I don't care about the action segments and the wife looks too ugly, not to cheat on her.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
logic bug

You drive with the bike to the school and drive back with the car???
The MC tells Penelope that his wife swapped vehicle during lunch or something (don't remember exactly). It did seem like a convenient workaround to avoid making more renders for the ride home, but it is explained away logically (kind of).

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes